What's new

Is there any man on pdf who cooks ?

I make some amazing fluffy scrambled egg and spanish omelette!

wait ! oh yeah you "roasted" me on that so called requirement for expressways ! which turned out to be a lie . good for you mate . pakistan has one of the best road connectivity in the world . it is much better than that of india , i concede that
bro it was just a joke, had nothing to do with the expressway thread i just put the first three names that came to mind

yar baghair moonchoon k nahi chalay ga?

Beghair moochon kay to aj tak 111 brigade bhi move nahi ki.

Pencil se bana dalo.

Zarorat kia hai maradzz banne ki. Hamare halaat aurton se badtar hai.

Atleast Faryal Talpur or Bibi Cancer qanoon or beemari dono se jeet gayin.

Ajkal faida khawateen ko ziada hai meri maano to

i cook whenever i can,(except when am lazy which is quite often).... its tastes good enough to me but others may not like it.. i can cook broadly 3 things
1. curry: fry some jeera or similar sh*t, then chopped onions+ garlic if you got, then toss in the thing you want to cook.. add spices+salt... let it soften(cover it).. pour hot water and boil
2. fry: same as 1 except dont pour boiling water, use more oil and shuffle the thing at regular interval.
3. rice: wash rice, put in rice cooker with water.. forget about it till you are hungry.

sometime I use ready made curry sauce from supermarket.. like korma, or thai green curry... makes it quite easy.

i cook whenever i can,(except when am lazy which is quite often).... its tastes good enough to me but others may not like it.. i can cook broadly 3 things
1. curry: fry some jeera or similar sh*t, then chopped onions+ garlic if you got, then toss in the thing you want to cook.. add spices+salt... let it soften(cover it).. pour hot water and boil
2. fry: same as 1 except dont pour boiling water, use more oil and shuffle the thing at regular interval.
3. rice: wash rice, put in rice cooker with water.. forget about it till you are hungry.

sometime I use ready made curry sauce from supermarket.. like korma, or thai green curry... makes it quite easy.

I was amazed by a colleague this time when we were traveling together.

He whipped up eggs, chicken, rice in super quick time. Very organized, and efficient. And neat.

I think guys who live alone for some part of their lives learn how to cook. Its an existential necessity.

Cheers, Doc

I was amazed by a colleague this time when we were traveling together.

He whipped up eggs, chicken, rice in super quick time. Very organized, and efficient. And neat.

I think guys who live alone for some part of their lives learn how to cook. Its an existential necessity.

Cheers, Doc
i dont understand when people say 'i cant cook'.. its incredibly easy thing to learn, may be you wont be good but still its a life skill worth learning.. plus you must have seen your mom cook..
may be guys and girls should help their mom once a while in cooking and learn it before they finish their HS board exam... it should be socially acceptable thing to do.

When push comes to shove, everyone cooks. I did not know how to cook anything except Knorr noodles in college :P But, had to get off my @ss to cook after I moved to a different city. And in my current location, everyone cooks be it man or woman.

As far as making fun of someone who cooks, I have never been ridiculed no have ridiculed anyone else. Seems very odd to me that someone will ridicule someone over it.

However, context matters in such sorta questions.

Last edited:
Hello ,

I was interested to know how many men here knows cooking ?

What dishes you make ? And how do you feel cooking by yourself ? Do you get taunting or made fun of by other men ? Do you find it easy or difficult ?

I love cooking, Cooking is my vacation and whenever i need to relax i cook. I cook most Pakistani dishes, Itallian (I love tomattos and anything that takes a lot of tomattos), but mostly I create dish from whatever i find in a fridge and thats one things my kids love about my cooking...a surprise dish, love it or hate it. NO no one taunts you if you cook but maybe in Pakistan where mard pana is shown by sitting on the couch and ordering food from their mom, sisters, wives and daughter (some men not all)

I love cooking, Cooking is my vacation and whenever i need to relax i cook. I cook most Pakistani dishes, Itallian (I love tomattos and anything that takes a lot of tomattos), but mostly I create dish from whatever i find in a fridge and thats one things my kids love about my cooking...a surprise dish, love it or hate it. NO no one taunts you if you cook but maybe in Pakistan where mard pana is shown by sitting on the couch and ordering food from their mom, sisters, wives and daughter (some men not all)
Everything should be taken in context. No one is gonna taunt you for cooking if you do it as a leisure activity or do something special for your wife sometime. However, if you do it coz your wife does not know how to cook and won't learn how to cook, then you will be ridiculed.Hence, everything depends on the context.

Hello ,

I was interested to know how many men here knows cooking ?

What dishes you make ? And how do you feel cooking by yourself ? Do you get taunting or made fun of by other men ? Do you find it easy or difficult ?

I love to cook. I have been cooking since I was 12 yrs which started off by helping my mother out in the kitchen.

I am now married with kids and my wife and kids love my cooking. I usually only cook on the weekends now since in busy with work during the week.

This gives my wife the weekend "off" while I take care of the weekend menu.

I cook everything from South Asian, the middle eastern, European (Italian, French, Greek and others) , Asian (Chinese, Thai), South American foods. I love to explore different dishes. I stay away from desi dishes like nihari Hakeems or other dishes that take all day to cook and are unhealthy. My philosophy is that it should be healthy and something that shouldn't take all day to stand by the stove.

i dont understand when people say 'i cant cook'.. its incredibly easy thing to learn, may be you wont be good but still its a life skill worth learning.. plus you must have seen your mom cook..

I mostly claim to "not be able to cook" to save my self from the responsibility of having to prepare, cook, and clean up afterwards. Thankfully this experience has been a one off, most of my roommates have divided the responsibilities in cooking (someone prepares, another cooks, sets up, cleans up).

Thankfully I have learned the hardships of this chore. And have made it a point in my own family that ami isn't just doing ami's responsibilities, and everyone pitches in.

It's also easier meeting the ladies. :oops: 1/2 the contacts, of women and like 2/3 of gays/lesbian, in my phone are thanks to culinary classes I've taken.

I mostly claim to "not be able to cook" to save my self from the responsibility of having to prepare, cook, and clean up afterwards. Thankfully this experience has been a one off, most of my roommates have divided the responsibilities in cooking (someone prepares, another cooks, sets up, cleans up).

Thankfully I have learned the hardships of this chore. And have made it a point in my own family that ami isn't just doing ami's responsibilities, and everyone pitches in.

It's also easier meeting the ladies. :oops: 1/2 the contacts, of women and like 2/3 of gays/lesbian, in my phone are thanks to culinary classes I've taken.
yeah that bit has been pointed out by others, if your roommates have decided to cook for you, its upto them.. but unless you make up for it by doing some regular favor back you are a leech.
we had roommate like that when I studied and everybody wanted to do the dishes instead of cooking. Thankfully we found a cook(not that good but better than us) and problem was solved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom