What's new

Is there any man on pdf who cooks ?

ap makai ki roti v bna lete hn? o_O
Vo aapki bhabhi ne banai thi. I can't make any rotis. Saag only.

how food taste cooking in coconut milk.... anyone post best desi dish cook in coconut milk... please tag me if you have one.
Check google for goan crab/fish/prawn curries as per your preference. Coconut is the key ingredient.

View attachment 430104
Lotus stems in tomato garlic. Sindhi favourite dish.

View attachment 430105
Sarson ka saag and makke ki roti

View attachment 430106
Daal Makhni

View attachment 430107
Chole tikki

@Levina - if you are fasting today, please ignore my posts above. :P

@Mentee - sorry I saw later that you created another thread for pics.
Bhai, saag Ko please Mixie mein grind na Kiya Karo. Uski feel khatam ho jaati hai. You need to mash it with a masher and keep mashing till you get the right consistency. Aur saag mein pyaaz tamatar bhi na dalo. Authentic Saag is made of Mustard leaves, lil bits of spinach, baathu and chalayi. Makki ka aata is added to thicken it and finally, fresh made green chilli paste. Top it with white Makkhan

No i dont do Karwachauth. :)

Btw i see you had a pretty female company while you were preparing the Goan Crab curry.
Is it she who cooked the curry or you? :P
Lol she's the one who orders me to cook and does routine rounds to see I am not sleeping on the job.

Bhai, saag Ko please Mixie mein grind na Kiya Karo. Uski feel khatam ho jaati hai. You need to mash it with a masher and keep mashing till you get the right consistency. Aur saag mein pyaaz tamatar bhi na dalo. Authentic Saag is made of Mustard leaves, lil bits of spinach, baathu and chalayi. Makki ka aata is added to thicken it and finally, fresh made green chilli paste. Top it with white Makkhan
Thanks for the tip bhai, next time your way.

Hello ,

I was interested to know how many men here knows cooking ?

What dishes you make ? And how do you feel cooking by yourself ? Do you get taunting or made fun of by other men ? Do you find it easy or difficult ?

300px-Flickr_-_cyclonebill_-_Vagtel-spejlæg.jpg

how food taste cooking in coconut milk.... anyone post best desi dish cook in coconut milk... please tag me if you have one.
not sure about desi but coconut milk is used in most thai dishes... just buy the thai curry paste(green or red or yellow) ,use coconut milk and little water... you simply cant mess it up, the pastes are pretty good.

Hello ,

I was interested to know how many men here knows cooking ?

What dishes you make ? And how do you feel cooking by yourself ? Do you get taunting or made fun of by other men ? Do you find it easy or difficult ?

Anyone who needs to eat to stay alive can cook.

Man made fire I have heard. Technically he is a better cook. Lol

I cook. Love cooking. Make anything and everything. From pastas to roasts from rare steaks to biryani. Chinese to Thai.
Cooking is one of the joys of life and anyone who thinks it's feminine isn't really a man as most of the best chefs are men. If you love food the least you can do is to learn to make it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom