What's new

Is there any man on pdf who cooks ?

So what's the correct grammar ?

Cooks for himself.

Years ago, a school teacher told me that boys should know how to cook. I poo pooed the idea. Your mum or wife cooks, that's enough.

Years later I realize that he was right. Nowadays you may be single for a while, or working away from home. Or the wife is working late and you are back home before her. Yes, men should know how to cook. If you really don't want to, then at least learn the basics.

And of course, you may end up being married to a woman who can't cook. :(

I am not allowed into the kictchen :stop:
Mom says i always make a mess :no:
But i can make a few things :yes4:

Maggi instant noodles
Instant soup
Onion omelet and boiled eggs
Tostie
Fries
And mint chutney :yahoo:

I cook(some times).
Shorbay waly murghi(aalo k sath, baghair aalo k).
Sada dal(mong+masoor), rotian bazar se.
Anda(her qisam ka :D), fry, omelette, boil.
Anday ka salan.
Chaey(almost her qisam ki, kashmiri, sulemani, sada dodh wali, kam dodh wali karak and much more)
Aalo fry
Chawal sada zeeray waly sufaid, khichri, Pulao(sort of), methay chawal.
French toast
I know many things. Jab zaroorat ho tu bhai handia pakarta hai or...
found our resident gorden ramsayyyyyyy !:enjoy:

anyways those who can cook are requested to post their dishes snaps in the link mentioned below. and plz dont forget to like and subscribe also :partay:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iam-a-hedonist-when-it-comes-to-culinary-delights.467657/

I do cook once a week. People say that I am a very good cook. But I only prepare what I like mostly:

1 - Chicken/ Mutton Karhai
2 - Green Masala Chaanp Karhai
3 - BBQ Chops/ Bihari Kabas/Chicken Tikka
4 - Chicken Pasta in White Sauce (I prepare the sauce by myself with thick cooking cream)
5 - Pizza (but due to the low temp oven that I have, the dough becomes a little bit hard, but still it is delicious)
6 - Nihari
7 - Biryani
8 - Chargha (both in oven and pateeli)
9 - Crispy Fried Chicken
10 - Beef Burger

Oh ho ho ho i envy you. Teach me oh master of dishes

Hello ,

I was interested to know how many men here knows cooking ?

What dishes you make ? And how do you feel cooking by yourself ? Do you get taunting or made fun of by other men ? Do you find it easy or difficult ?
Every man, IMHO, should know how to cook. Its really very simple. And, listen up all you single people out there, the ladies LOVE men who can cook!

I do cook. Usually Chinese stuff. Only if everything was available cut and washed just like in cooking show.
Always wanted to bake and make cakes , someday when I have free time I would. I love the process of decorating/frosting cakes ...never baked any. Told my sister thousand time to take baking classes .

Bro I simply don't understand why you make this thread. Are you trying to impress that men have something special that they must not cook. Whenever you have no one to care for you or cook for you, you can do it yourself. I have seen during my university life most of the students cook, though they don't look like it but they are the best cooks. People get many prejudice, like if you cook anything, people would taunt you and try to raise the MAN inside you by saying :'tum to Apni biwi ko paka ke khilao ga'etc etc. There is nothing wrong to cook. You can be a man and a cook. Necessity is the mother of all inventions.
At Every house we have people who bar b que every eid, then pretend they don't know a thing to not hurt their MAN ego. It didn't matter.

Hello ,

What dishes you make ? And how do you feel cooking by yourself ? Do you get taunting or made fun of by other men ? Do you find it easy or difficult ?
yes. almost all north Indian dishes ( except roti/bread :( ) , BBQ, a few western dishes.

I think there will be MANY.
I cook for fun when i have some time, usually that is on some weekends. Quite good at it as well, they taste great. One thing, no two things i have never been able to make are Rice and Roti. (never tried any of these to be honest).

Cooking, baking, BBQs can do all of these.

Hello ,

I do cook alot. and I do feel good and for surprise most people do like my cooking.
Can cook nearly all basic dishes in Italian and Indian cuisine and some baking too

Expecting a clean kitchen after my cooking :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom