What's new

Is there any man on pdf who cooks ?

I cook a lot. Apart from the normal dishes, I have cooked nihari, Biryani, haleem, and pulao. For me cooking is relaxing. Its all about chemistry, and i love chemistry.

Last edited:
And yes, I enjoy cooking very much. Some of my friends specially ask me to cook when we invite them if they want to eat any specific dish listed in my earlier email. And no, no one has ever taunted me. Actually when they come, they do join me in kitchen to help me do cutting etc.. while discussing politics..

I can cook some dishes, you learn cooking during Tabligh. Also in my area, friends cook a dish (usually chicken salan or traditional dish by name of penda) in a gathering at hujra . We call such feast and gathering of friends as "sobat". We prepare it by ourselves , no assistance from female folk except the cooking of bread.

Meat is much more easier to cook thn veggies,,n we too have similar tradition where women folk r nkt present.men(boys actually)prepare everythng n enjoy.
Difference offcourse is tht we drink n u probably smoke weed

I do cook once a week. People say that I am a very good cook. But I only prepare what I like mostly:

1 - Chicken/ Mutton Karhai
2 - Green Masala Chaanp Karhai
3 - BBQ Chops/ Bihari Kabas/Chicken Tikka
4 - Chicken Pasta in White Sauce (I prepare the sauce by myself with thick cooking cream)
5 - Pizza (but due to the low temp oven that I have, the dough becomes a little bit hard, but still it is delicious)
6 - Nihari
7 - Biryani
8 - Chargha (both in oven and pateeli)
9 - Crispy Fried Chicken
10 - Beef Burger

I envy you & all others who can cook. This is something I'd like to learn as things stand I cannot cook to save my life.

To me two activities reflect higher levels of intellect - Cooking & Playing a musical instrument. Anyone can ride a bike or use a hammer. It needs finer feelings to cook & produce music.

Good luck

I make the world famous Boiled Water all by myself. Yet to master boilled eggs.

Cooking is an art. I can mix all veggies and meat and Egg to wip up something for dinner and lunch. Cooking is better left for professionals and mothers.
#Laydh 8-):p::cheers:
whats tht supposed to mean now??
Laydh??

I envy you & all others who can cook. This is something I'd like to learn as things stand I cannot cook to save my life.

To me two activities reflect higher levels of intellect - Cooking & Playing a musical instrument. Anyone can ride a bike or use a hammer. It needs finer feelings to cook & produce music.

Good luck

Don't know about the intellectual level required, but you definitely need to enjoy cooking. If you do it without any interest, you will never learn.

The best way to start is that you should try those cuisines/ dishes that you and your friends love to eat in restaurants. Try one dish 8-10 times by watching different videos on youtube and you will achieve some mastery. Once you start thinking that your friends will appreciate the taste, invite them over..

And then there will be no going back if they appreciate.. Your friends (specially if you have some since your childhood) appreciate you with honesty.. that is the best compliment.

Meat is much more easier to cook thn veggies

This is absolutely correct..

I cook(some times).
Shorbay waly murghi(aalo k sath, baghair aalo k).
Sada dal(mong+masoor), rotian bazar se.
Anda(her qisam ka :D), fry, omelette, boil.
Anday ka salan.
Chaey(almost her qisam ki, kashmiri, sulemani, sada dodh wali, kam dodh wali karak and much more)
Aalo fry
Chawal sada zeeray waly sufaid, khichri, Pulao(sort of), methay chawal.
French toast
I know many things. Jab zaroorat ho tu bhai handia pakarta hai or...

Err...I cook. It was alu kopi'r dalna and arhar dal, with atta rotis, today, and I'm planning matar paneer tomorrow, with the left-over arhar dal. But I'm rarely at home, so breakfast remains the main meal of the day.

i never enjoyed cooking and i have cooked for seven years while studying abroad

i envy people who have wives or female companions who can cook for them

I do cook once a week. People say that I am a very good cook. But I only prepare what I like mostly:

1 - Chicken/ Mutton Karhai
2 - Green Masala Chaanp Karhai
3 - BBQ Chops/ Bihari Kabas/Chicken Tikka
4 - Chicken Pasta in White Sauce (I prepare the sauce by myself with thick cooking cream)
5 - Pizza (but due to the low temp oven that I have, the dough becomes a little bit hard, but still it is delicious)
6 - Nihari
7 - Biryani
8 - Chargha (both in oven and pateeli)
9 - Crispy Fried Chicken
10 - Beef Burger
Hooooly smoak! :woot:

Ok, here I go.

1. I can cook rice.
2. I can make Dosa.
3. I can make tea:D (just to add a line)
4. Chapati and a small curry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom