What's new

Is there any man on pdf who cooks ?

Those who can't cook will remain hungry at some point of time nd may die also of hunger even if they have money.

Everyone should learn some cooking, specially Boys.

Yes that's what I meant .

Boys should also know cooking it's good for them nd for women too .
You know sometimes we women are very busy working and then boys interrupt by telling us to make this and that , we feel furious . We want them to cook simple by themselves .

My brothers don't know cooking and they disturb me when they say go make chips for me , make a lemon juice , make a shake , make biryaani for me ... etc etc .. I feel angry why can't they do this simple work themselves .

I've never tried to cook but i make the best espresso in the world. :coffee:

No man on earth would ever make fun of another man because the latter was into cooking (and could ACTUALLY cook), he'd actually leech off him. :lol:
I know how my friends turned my drawing room into a coffee bar last winter and blamed it on my espresso-making skills. :cry::lol:

Those men who claim to know cooking but require 10 people to serve as their naokars and chhotoos and yet make the kitchen look like it had experienced Irma should be sent to jail and made to do taobah from cooking. :hitwall::sick:

I can cook, have cooked, but don't want to cook anymore ... Mrs cooks yummy food so sit back, hog and praise is what I do.

i can cook a cup of tea and boil/fry an egg and that pretty much do the job for me when i m hungry and no one is going to cook for me.
a cup of tea opens up whole lot of options for you. bread, fried egg and tea, boiled egg sandwich and tea, biscuits with tea, rusk with tea, paratha with tea, fried qulcha with tea.

motor sir ye kya ha?

motor-images-8.jpg

Hello ,

I was interested to know how many men here knows cooking ?

What dishes you make ? And how do you feel cooking by yourself ? Do you get taunting or made fun of by other men ? Do you find it easy or difficult ?
Daily basis since my wife can't cook Pakistan food but love to eat. :angry:

i love to cook.

All sorts of different dishes from different cultures.

It's actually a lot of fun.

as everyone is serious in this thread i will post about my culinary skills.
I can cook,
1.french fries (extra crispy with special recipe)
2.instant ramen noodles
3.boiled eggs.
and that's it enough for my survival.

I wonder what it tastes like.
Tastes of iron and copper. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom