What's new

Is the LoC attack part of America's plan B?

Article may have some valid points.. but title doesn't make any sense, unless it's Americans or their proxies causing all the unrest at LOC from Pakistan side of the border. If the intention was to keep pak-afghan border free for all, then it's not going to help Pakistan in anyway.. & why would they want to open another front at eastern border just to make it easy for yanks?

Hand over that lunatic commanding officer and we'll get it out of him why he attacked us.

In other words u believe that IA attacked but u have no logical explaination that why India needs to Attack Pakistan especially when Pak is in the chair of UNSC for this month.

Yaar, defence forum pe ho, itna to samajhte hi hoge ki who has the tactical edge to escalate. India always had been in favorable position. They can choose to do violations any time they want but definitely not this month.

Sounds convincing ?

Can anyone imagine the level of shameless hypocrisy by these lunatic Indians. Its them who R the aggressors here & PAK simply defended itself. The indian lunneys even failed to show evidence supporting their claim of the beheading. They even backed off from the UN inspection offer & now shitting craps everywhere.Typical chankya hypocrites.

Even if we agree to your post at face value why are you angry ??

Pakistan can crush India in a border war. India is lucky that Pakistan is patient and good tempered! The way Indians created the border conflict to distract attention from women's rights protests is disgusting.

Pakistan can crush India in a border war. India is lucky that Pakistan is patient and good tempered! The way Indians created the border conflict to distract attention from women's rights protests is disgusting.

You have been Posting Same Loath of CRAP in All the Threads!!! First, look at the Plight of Women in your Country, Improve it and Preach Others.........If Pakistan Can CRUSH India; then what is Stopping them????? :bunny:

Even if we agree to your post at face value why are you angry ??

Why does it matter to U if I am angry? :undecided:
Btw the least a muslim can do is to curse what is wrong. As a muslims I am against the traditional chankya activities by Indian lunneys. Not angry , just saying what is right & truth. :)

You have been Posting Same Loath of CRAP in All the Threads!!! First, look at the Plight of Women in your Country, Improve it and Preach Others.........If Pakistan Can CRUSH India; then what is Stopping them????? :bunny:

No Comments :)

What disgusting pile of crap article maligning our armed forces. And it's allowed here. Instead of deleting the thread and warning against future troll like threads, admins are having discussion on it as if other two dozen threads on the same topic aren't enough.

This is nonsense.

Pakistan started it, India will end it.

US is not in the picture, and even if they are, its not going to stop us from revenging the barbaric attacks.

*Lyrical Mockery facepalms.

Are you for real? If they are capable what is stopping them?

BTW, there is no distraction from the women's rights issue. Read Indian newspapers and then you shall no. No need reading a comment here and thinking that the women issue has been ignored in India. All Indian newspapers have online editions. Go read them if the communists have not blocked those sites.

Why does it matter to U if I am angry? :undecided:
Btw the least a muslim can do is to curse what is wrong. As a muslims I am against the traditional chankya activities by Indian lunneys. Not angry , just saying what is right & truth. :)

It matters to me because u curse my country and my country men, while Pakistani's are at full liberty to say anything as we are the two opposing parties why are you a Bangladeshi so concerned?? As a muslim u should be condemning lot of things not just Indian activities or do u condemn only activities of non muslims??

Back
Top Bottom