What's new

Is the LoC attack part of America's plan B?

On 6th Jan, India drew first blood.

Why ? In need of a logical reply. :)

On the other side I can give u enough rasons on why Pakistan wud love to draw the 1st blood owing to the timeline it all has happened. :)

Then why are you answering me and justifying Rusty.

"firing from others shoulders and lying afterwards like majority in your country"

The post of you itself is moronic.

Well looks like I am talking to a retard here so I will leave u be in ur lala land and let it be! before u start crying more and more.

Who comes with such crappy conspiracy theories ? This thread needs to go be taken down. What next ? The Water Car Engineer will bring another Tsunami with his Water Car propelled by HAARP ?

So let me get this strait, you guys are called to insult us and our religion but we can't even post a picture made by your own people?

Bhai, kyon chutiyape kar raha hai. yahan Amrica ke 2nd Pilan ke baare mein topic hai aur tu Muslim, Hindu, Religion, Allah hu akbar, etcetc leke aa gaya.

Bhai, maana ki tum Pakistani ho but har jagah religion kyon aa jaata hai. Stop discussing it immediately. Faltu mein off topic posts badha rahe ho. Chill Maaro. Topic pe raho.

Who comes with such crappy conspiracy theories ? This thread needs to go be taken down. What next ? The Water Car Engineer will bring another Tsunami with his Water Car propelled by HAARP ?

Bhai, jabse Zaid Hameed ne 4th generation warfare ko market kiya hai, conspiracy theories are the real stories. :D

Bhai, kyon chutiyape kar raha hai. yahan Amrica ke 2nd Pilan ke baare mein topic hai aur tu Muslim, Hindu, Religion, Allah hu akbar, etcetc leke aa gaya.

Bhai, maana ki tum Pakistani ho but har jagah religion kyon aa jaata hai. Stop discussing it immediately. Faltu mein off topic posts badha rahe ho. Chill Maaro. Topic pe raho.

....10 mushroom points to anyone who can translate that

So let me get this strait, you guys are called to insult us and our religion but we can't even post a picture made by your own people?

This is why I said we can debate and give come backs without posting religious pictures

Go further back and you'd find someone India killed...

However what was new was Indian forces crossed the LoC on 6th Jan.

Kyon ? Again the same question. in need of a logical reply again. :)

....10 mushroom points to anyone who can translate that

He he. Another non nurdu speaking Pakistani.

I warn you to not ask for translation. U wont like it bro. :P

Go further back and you'd find someone India killed...

Exactly my point.. So lets not get into the nonsense of who fired first....because then we may end up going all the way back to 1947 and will still not come to a conclusion

However what was new was Indian forces crossed the LoC on 6th Jan.

So says ISPR without any proof. Cant take their word over the word of Indian Army..

Bhai, jabse Zaid Hameed ne 4th generation warfare ko market kiya hai, conspiracy theories are the real stories. :D
Please, do not bring Nostradamus in this thread, he has promised to conquer our Red Fort and send Pakonaughts to the Moon in five years, five years ago. Going by the events there, some of them are already over the moon.

Can anyone imagine the level of shameless hypocrisy by these lunatic Indians. Its them who R the aggressors here & PAK simply defended itself. The indian lunneys even failed to show evidence supporting their claim of the beheading. They even backed off from the UN inspection offer & now shitting craps everywhere.Typical chankya hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom