What's new

Is Singapore Air force only second to India in South Asia?

That just temporarily,for excercise purpose only.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

That just temporarily,for excercise purpose only.

As Tshering said.. they have big limitations.

Infact few other squadrons are stationed outside , Australia for example.

Do you guys also train with them? I've never heard of a direct Singapore-Israeli air exercise. Since a portion of their fighter fleet is stationed in our southern region, I think there might have been air exercises between you, us and Singaporeans behind the scenes.

Bump me off with a link of a direct wargame between you two if you've got one. :D
Yes there is very strong military cooperaion between Israel and Singapore. Israeli colonel Adam Tsivony was among the builders of Singapore air force in end of 1960-es. It is not coincidence that Singapore's air force has almost identical air fleet as Israeli air force: F-15E, F-16 block 52, G550 AEW&C, AH-64D, C-130, Heron and Hermes 450 UAVs.

i have seen that singapore is also an american stooge.
Bahrain.GIF

Bahrain with large US navy base is US stooge. Singapore does not have any foreign bases, its strong enough to protect itself.

too lazy today! what is their defence budget?

In south Asia, Only PAF and IAF stand against each other.Rest all forces have small infrastructure.Only having few Squadrons of Good planes can not change game.The reason Why IAF in a position to compete with PAF is large number and Quality wise equal standard jets.Anyway. Singapore and Pakistan have very good relation.A nice country to visit.

I don't wonder if you Guys Start saying IAF is second to USAF.:lol:

In south Asia, Only PAF and IAF stand against each other.Rest all forces have small infrastructure.Only having few Squadrons of Good planes can not change game.The reason Why IAF in a position to compete with PAF is large number and Quality wise equal standard jets.Anyway. Singapore and Pakistan have very good relation.A nice country to visit.

I don't wonder if you Guys Start saying IAF is second to USAF.:lol:
mate, SAF will get F-35 jets. Between 2018 - 2030 they will have about 100 F-35 jets.

Bahrain.GIF

Bahrain with large US navy base is US stooge. Singapore does not have any foreign bases, its strong enough to protect itself.

israel is the biggest stooge, stooge which gets highest percentage of american aid, including the weapons aids

singapore air force already operates 9 tanker refuelers and 8 awacs aircraft's. Check the list again, they will also get F-35 jets.

Woops, that is if you consider the KC-130 as well. Equal to Pakistan, and we have a pending order for this much!!!

But, who is the enemy?

And people saying equal to or superior to Pakistan, quality wise, marginally, and maybe even yes, with F-15s and the C-130J's and Apaches and Chinooks, but number wise, and experience wise, it could be a different story.

Squadron number 145... no official or unofficial sources.. just word of mouth

UAEAF also has it's latest Block 60's parked in US AFAIK. And they go to Saudia to exercise.

hmm maybe they are a superior force quantity wise.

But equipment doesn't decide the fate of war.

Do they have the experience of fighting 24x7 like Pakistan has ?

Back
Top Bottom