What's new

Is Singapore Air force only second to India in South Asia?

How can Singapore Air force will be second to Indian Air force where is china ? I think india and china would be always in no 1 and 2 after that we can consider other in the next.

How can Singapore Air force will be second to Indian Air force where is china ? I think india and china would be always in no 1 and 2 after that we can consider other in the next.

I am just asking for the sake of learning more ! and thanks for your answers lcloo !!!

From an Israeli point of view they are surrounded by their Arab enemies and a doctrine as such is vital for their very existence i.e it simply depends on this. since the region already witnessed enough wars and bloodshed and even worst all the disputed issues are still there! for the countries in the region it is safe to say they have legitimate concerns for preparedness! unfortunately its like a self fulfilling prophecy! sure it is wise for Singapore to get prepared for anything I just hope they are also not preparing a self fulfilling prophecy for themselves!

There is a big difference between Singapore and Israel, in that Singapore is now at good terms with all her neighbors. However they have to be caution for (1) their tiny land size, and (2) they are located on an extremely strategic location that control shipping routes through Malacca Straits.

I am sure they will not pre-emptive attack any of their neighbors.

1. Singapore is quietly paranoid about Indonesia and Malaysia who are both Muslims. It assures Singapore when Malaysia and Indonesia have differences on pin-pricks. Singapore's defense is targeted to any adventure by any of its large neighbors.

2. Singapore has been developed by WCC/Zionists as the center for their financial operations in this region. Therefore Singapore is defended as a fortress. The Americans have a major base in the Woodlands vacated by UK.

3. Singapore Intel and Def Forces have close ties with those of Israel - closer than any other in this area. So much so that SDF troops (less Muslim Malays) are known to have been sent to Israel for battle inoculation. In fact some were identified in Lebanon when Israel was occupying part of that nation.

1. Singapore is quietly paranoid about Indonesia and Malaysia who are both Muslims. It assures Singapore when Malaysia and Indonesia have differences on pin-pricks. Singapore's defense is targeted to any adventure by any of its large neighbors.

2. Singapore has been developed by WCC/Zionists as the center for their financial operations in this region. Therefore Singapore is defended as a fortress. The Americans have a major base in the Woodlands vacated by UK.

3. Singapore Intel and Def Forces have close ties with those of Israel - closer than any other in this area. So much so that SDF troops (less Muslim Malays) are known to have been sent to Israel for battle inoculation. In fact some were identified in Lebanon when Israel was occupying part of that nation.

There are a very few malays(who are mostly muslims)) in the Singapore Air force. However, there are many indian or other muslims. Singapore, main concern is the ethnic malays as they think they will desert them for malaysia or indonesia in terms of war.

I beg to differ in the second part, singapore is heavily protected by china. Furthermore, zionists didnt develop singapore, it was just one jewish guy who helped singapore formulate its economic policies. The base is in sembawang not woodlands.

SDF have a healthy number of muslim malays. Its the air force which does not have a fair representation of malays

They can cause internal disturbances, like the konfrontasi, but they wouldnt dare to attack singapore outright
singaporeans have what is called kiasu attitude. this is what prompts singapore to have everything they can to have peace of mind

okay so the key words are Konfrontasi and kiasu attitude ?

I just checked the details of Singapore Air force after the thread of Singapore Navy.

I am surprised, I think quality wise capabilities of Singapore Air force only second to Indian Air force comparing to the South Asian region.

Singapore Air force

Combat Aircraft

Boeing F-15SG Strike Eagle Air superiority/Strike - 24
Lockheed Martin F-16C Block 52 Fighting Falcon Interceptor - 22
Lockheed Martin F-16D Block 52 Fighting Falcon Strike - 20
Lockheed Martin F-16D Block 52+ Fighting Falcon Strike - 20
Lockheed Martin F-16D Block 52 Fighting Falcon Interceptor/Strike - 12
Northrop F-5S Tiger II Interceptor - 32
Northrop F-5T Tiger II Interceptor/Trainer - 9
Northrop RF-5S Tigereye Reconnaissance/Interceptor - 8

Helicopters

CH-47SD Chinook Heavy Transport - 20
Eurocopter AS-332M Super Puma Medium transport/Search & Rescue - 22
Eurocopter AS-532UL Cougar Medium Transport - 12
Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow Attack - 20
Sikorsky S-70B Seahawk ASW/ASuW - 6

Transport/Aerial Refueling Aircraft

Boeing KC-135R Stratotanker Aerial Refueling/Transport - 4
Lockheed C-130H Hercules Heavy Transport - 5
Lockheed KC-130B/H Aerial Refueling/Transport - 5
Fokker 50UTL Medium Transport/VIP - 4

Support Aircraft

Northrop Grumman E-2C Hawkeye AEW&C - 4
Fokker F50ME2 Maritime Patrol - 5
Gulfstream G550 with the EL/M-2075 Phalcon AESA radar - AEW&C - 4

Trainer Aircraft

Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Master Advanced/Lead-in Jet Trainer - 12
Pilatus PC-21 Basic Trainer - 19
ST Aerospace A-4SU/TA-4SU Super Skyhawk Advanced/Lead-in Jet Trainer - 7
Eurocopter EC120 Colibri Trainer - 10

UAV

Elbit Hermes 450 UAV - 5
IAI Heron - 5
IAI Searcher - 40
IAI Scout - 60

In February 2003, Singapore joined the JSF program's System Design and Development (SDD) Phase, as a Security Co-operation Participant (SCP).

Singapore will be buying up to 100 F-35 jets.

The first deliveries of F-35 jets expected between 2018 – 2020

Republic of Singapore Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
But i thought Singapore is in South East Asia

okay so the key words are Konfrontasi and kiasu attitude ?

Konfrontasi is a period of time that indonesia had a confrontation with malaysia(singapore was a part of malaysia then). They fought undeclared wars and carried out terrorist attacks.

Kiasu is the singlish word for busybody/ wanna be first attitude

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

singaporeans have what is called kiasu attitude. this is what prompts singapore to have everything they can to have peace of mind

Haha, PAP has this attitude the most

One thong I hate about Singapore air force is their acronym "RSAF" this acronym is already used by another one >_>.

Back
Top Bottom