What's new

Is PDF helping bring people of Pakistan and India Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learned only one thing, there are idiots on both sides of the border who just want to hate other. :D

And I like to laugh at them with my Pakistani friends. :enjoy:

Indians in PDF constitute probably 0.0000000001% or even less of the total population of India. Same thing might go for Pakistanis.

That is how insignificant the whole thing is.

Indians in PDF constitute probably 0.0000000001% or even less of the total population of India. Same thing might go for Pakistanis.

^This basically!

To which BREED do you belong........................

sir im a normal human, but to which breed you indians belong that your stink can be smelled in a mile radius are you guys so used to eat dung, poop :rofl:

Just keep lightening candles...
Keep struggling.
Just play your part with all effort...
Your part if played sincerely will bear fruits in vlosing nation...
and same is PDF doing...
every type of people are around everywhere...
the thing necessary for us is that wether we are playing our part responsiblly or not...
keep trying...
:cheers:

People here will say this and that brings people closer but reality is very different in person.

I use to study in UK and at my uni Indians and Pakistanis use to be polite to one another and use to get in well. That soon changed when the pukhtoons entered the scene and fights broke out, the pakistanis soon realised who they stand with.

We can be civil, polite but closeness is something that will never happen, its our genetics.

How many pukhtoons here feel closeness to Indians, there is a few of you here so lets hear your opinions.

I was blessed to be born a pukhtoon and the greatest blessing and reward was being born in the land of pure.

I would sacrifice everything for this land, i will give the lives of my children for this land and this religion with out a tear and second thought.

That statement shows the savagery of your mind. Who are you to give the life of someone? Shame on you.

At least Indians get plenty of freedom to express their thoughts here, unlike the garbage Bharat Rakshak.

this forum make me hate pakistanis but i dont carry this hate in real world. i m friendly to pakistani if they are friendly to me but i dont go out of the way to befriend them and never even talk to burka clad or arabic chabla wearing ones.

PDF is helping Indian to understand who is what…This will help Indian to make a correct decision.

sir im a normal human, but to which breed you indians belong that your stink can be smelled in a mile radius are you guys so used to eat dung, poop :rofl:
I asked the same..................I never doubted you to be some other species..........................again to which species do you belong.................

Before joining PDF I had no interaction with Indian people to this extent, I will occasionally meet some indian and say hi hello and thats about it. Although I didnt like Indians but did not hate them either. But after joining PDF I have come to know the real Indianity of these people and now I can confirm I hate Indians. what do other PDFers think about it? both Indian and Pakistani

is this bringing us closer or further dividing us
My views are always the same because they are backed by some points for me Indians were always the most beloved enemies for me the enemy which I would love meet in the battle field really very soon it will be more good if they have some Israelis and other European forces with them all in one that it would ultimate session for hunting

we have to remember that India's own media has labeled these people "Internet Hindus"
So what we are dealing with are mostly those people and they tend to not represent the majority.
Although I do think they represent a significant portion of the Indian population, they are still not the majority yet.

Due to this fact, i don't let it change how I view or interact with Indians in real life.

You guys take this way too seriously. It's a defense forum..

**** your feels and enjoy the defense topics.

If you people hate a whole group because of an internet forum and internet trolls, you're just not out seeing the real, regular people.

No one likes Indians, they are the Jews of Asia, i know many Pakistani Punjabi get on well with Indians, i can understand that there is some cultural link.

We don't care much for Indians, hating them is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom