What's new

Is Pakistan’s JF-17 Thunder Fighter Jet a Better Choice than HAL Tejas?

Russians don't know how to give a ride to a (claimed) plane on the back of a truck. Did Russians learn that too from Indians?
On a bit more serious note, any technology from tennja singh would help MKI's to get grounded, if not crash right off, rather than helping it to fly.
Ohhhh is it. I think you need to read what your masters has said about indian Airforce gagan Shakti exercise They are saying exactly opposite to what you say.

what ? if jf-17 is pakistan's then Sukhoi SU-30 MKI is india's . Lol these pakistanis . At best they manufacture the front cone of the airframe and overhaul the aircraft , maybe a few more things . You can't say pakistan's JF-17 :lol:
No one can do anything if an idiot perpetually falls in denial mode. No one cares what that idiot thinks, feels, claims, or states. Pak engineers were part of the design team of JF, its development teams, and now they are manufacturing more than 50% of the plane locally while assembling the whole plane by getting the remaining parts from China. They have integrated tens of weapon systems into their baby and they are continuously working on improving its performance. If dumb Indians prefer behaving like monkeys, we get amused. It's not your brain (that you don't even have) rather it's you inner desperation that is coming out. Keep going. I enjoy your misery.

Ohhhh is it. I think you need to read what your masters has said about indian Airforce gagan Shakti exercise They are saying exactly opposite to what you say.
Oh my foot. Shakti or phabti. It's all lies. People poke fun of Indians pilots in such exercises. But Indian pilots claim just opposit in Indian media only. Stay happy in your own world. Good for you.

No one can do anything if an idiot perpetually falls in denial mode. No one cares what that idiot thinks, feels, claims, or states. Pak engineers were part of the design team of JF, its development teams, and now they are manufacturing more than 50% of the plane locally while assembling the whole plane by getting the remaining parts from China. They have integrated tens of weapon systems into their baby and they are continuously working on improving its performance. If dumb Indians prefer behaving like monkeys, we get amused. It's not your brain (that you don't even have) rather it's you inner desperation that is coming out. Keep going. I enjoy your misery.

Oh my foot. Shakti or phabti. It's all lies. People poke fun of Indians pilots in such exercises. But Indian pilots claim just opposit in Indian media only. Stay happy in your own world. Good for you.
The claims of you guys are so funny that your fast friend are not defending here.

If you are comparing apples with oranges, this kind of misconception might happen. The JF 17 has always been acknowledged to have been assembled in Pakistan from parts made in China, notwithstanding the steady indigenisation that the Pakistani side has brought in. This is as good or as bad as the Indian assembly of the Gnat, later, the Ajeet, the MiG 21, the MiG 23, the MiG 27, the Jaguar, and currently the SU 30 MKI.

How do you people consistently, every time, every post, compare what you assemble with what others design and build?
First go and check foreign parts used in Tejas and then you feel ashamed that still it is not flying. Your so called Make in India failed at assembly level and you guys talking about manufacturing level

First go and check foreign parts used in Tejas and then you feel ashamed that still it is not flying. Your so called Make in India failed at assembly level and you guys talking about manufacturing level

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ignorancei isi really a bliss.

Of course you wouldn't. That there is a squadron flying, that it took part in the recent air exercise, neither of these carry any weight. They don't suit the narrative. :D

a Flying Tejas is more helpful for Pakistan than one that is dragged by the truck ..my thoughts and prayers are with Tejas :)

Have you checked the foreign parts used in the JF 17? :D

What has failed at assembly level? 9 models up and flying, so what do you need to get further proof? Stick your head into the engine exhaust at start-up, or do you prefer flying strapped to the wing?

Don't bother to reply; as you are an obvious troll, you will get no more attention.

a Flying Tejas is more helpful for Pakistan than one that is dragged by the truck ..my thoughts and prayers are with Tejas :)

Thank you.

All good wishes accepted without questioning of motives.

Your good wishes are welcome.

What has failed at assembly level? 9 models up and flying, so what do you need to get further proof? Stick your head into the engine exhaust at start-up, or do you prefer flying strapped to the wing?

Don't bother to reply; as you are an obvious troll, you will get no more attention.

Thank you.

Fact is Tejas is also assembly unit which Indian don't digest and they are begging all to make it India. So stop potent to be super duper and come to the real world

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ignorancei isi really a bliss.
Seriously this is the best you can do?. I was expecting some logical explanation. Anyway do your best:tup:

Thunder will be a big step backwards for Malaysia. Blk3 is a different matter.

Tejas Mk1 will be a big step forward in terms of avionics, but we're not ready for export.

So, Malaysia should just stick to Russian wares if they don't have money. Do the deal with us for Su30 spares in exchange for Mig29.
Spoke n like a true jelous Indian. Phat ghayeee

I think the fact tejas stated some 36 years ago and still is Not accepted by the armed forces of India speaks volumes. Before any Indian says yes we have activated a squadron you need to understand it was forced by the government. Tejas after 36 year of indigenous claims is still largely a foreign fighter with majority imported components. It has not and will not have foreign customers. Indians can claim what they want and beat their cheats that it's the best fighter in the world all they want. Facts are facts
Jf17 is a joint project. PAF never claimed it to be indigenous. Collaboration led to 100 plus units operational and in a hostile environment of India Pakistan. Mk3 jf17 will be leading edge and fact it's mk3 shows customers that Pakistan is serious about this aircraft and has developed it and continues to enhance it.

Regarding which is better....only time will tell and I hope war never takes place

Last edited:

Thank you.

Nice posts...
Whenever I receive warnings from mods... it is always due to 3 things... the big K, FC 1 and 90-IIM tank...

That is why I always try to hold my horses while discussing about them...

Based on the logics about fc 1... our mki is more indeginous... tejas comes in a different league of comparision... as far as design and development is concerned...

Now lets come to the point... they are running several threads after INITIAL TALKS... comparing Tejas and JF 17...

Well Malasiya is not considering Tejas for its AF... period...

Spoke n like a true jelous Indian. Phat ghayeee

I think the fact tejas stated some 36 years ago and still is Not accepted by the armed forces of India speaks volumes. Before any Indian says yes we have activated a squadron you need to understand it was forced by the government. Tejas after 36 year of indigenous claims is still largely a foreign fighter with majority imported components. It has not and will not have foreign customers. Indians can claim what they want and beat their cheats that it's the best fighter in the world all they want. Facts are facts
Jf17 is a joint project. PAF never claimed it to be indigenous. Collaboration led to 100 plus units operational and in a hostile environment of India Pakistan. Mk3 jf17 will be leading edge and fact it's mk3 shows customers that Pakistan is serious about this aircraft and has developed it and continues to enhance it.

Regarding which is better....only time will tell and I hope war never takes place
No. They claim nine 'models' are 'flying' now. Isn't a superb achievement by Indian standards. It's one full plane (that somehow gets in the air) in four years. What else do you want? They at least deserve bragging in a forum meant for discussing things relate to Pakistan.

The claims of you guys are so funny that your fast friend are not defending here.
Good point. In fact, the only point you have! BTW why do you feel pain from those 'funny' claims?

Fact is Tejas is also assembly unit which Indian don't digest and they are begging all to make it India. So stop potent to be super duper and come to the real world

Seriously this is the best you can do?. I was expecting some logical explanation. Anyway do your best:tup:

You will not be able to digest the logic. Our parts were 61% by value as per 2014 CAG report. The figure has increased substentially increased since then.

A brilliant diagnosis. Curiously it fits into the mainstream of thinking that sees everything as an effort to catch up with Pakistan. And everybody knows that nothing and nobody will catch up with Pakistan. Certainly, there is a body of opinion that Pakistan cannot be caught up with; she has reached escape velocity.

A brilliant diagnosis. Curiously it fits into the mainstream of thinking that sees everything as an effort to catch up with Pakistan. And everybody knows that nothing and nobody will catch up with Pakistan. Certainly, there is a body of opinion that Pakistan cannot be caught up with; she has reached escape velocity.
Indeed Pakistan in the eyes of some quarters has reached escape velocity Indians have always been/are at terminal velocity to self destruction.

No one understands tongue end cheek better than Joe :-)

Back
Top Bottom