What's new

Is Pakistan’s JF-17 Thunder Fighter Jet a Better Choice than HAL Tejas?

Indeed Pakistan in the eyes of some quarters has reached escape velocity Indians have always been/are at terminal velocity to self destruction.

No one understands tongue end cheek better than Joe :-)

I believe you just called me cheeky. Thank you, dear Sir.

You will not be able to digest the logic. Our parts were 61% by value as per 2014 CAG report. The figure has increased substentially increased since then.
Don't try to divert things and first get the job done and then we talk which part belongs to whom game.

You will not be able to digest the logic. Our parts were 61% by value as per 2014 CAG report. The figure has increased substentially increased since then.
You need to stop labeling your non-sense as logic. There is no logic in whatever you are claiming. Instead of asking us to 'digest' your non-sense, tell me one simple thing.
How do you put the plane on the back of a truck? I mean does the plane jump like a toad to get itself placed on the truck or you use a crane like it is used to (re)move a dead elephant? Or do you push it like my phit-phit car needs to be pushed every time it moves?

You need to stop labeling your non-sense as logic. There is no logic in whatever you are claiming. Instead of asking us to 'digest' your non-sense, tell me one simple thing.
How do you put the plane on the back of a truck? I mean does the plane jump like a toad to get itself placed on the truck or you use a crane like it is used to (re)move a dead elephant? Or do you push it like my phit-phit car needs to be pushed every time it moves?

Ok Mullah ji. What you say is RIght.

Teja Marketing policy is just troll JF17 ,thats it other than that nothing ,As a business personal i would never allowed my brand with a failure brand in order to avoid to put them in same league which is not

Teja Marketing policy is just troll JF17 ,thats it other than that nothing ,As a business personal i would never allowed my brand with a failure brand in order to avoid to put them in same league which is not

It is not restricted to Teja's and any particular product from the Indian military industry...most of the products coming out of India mil. industry is of poor quality. Check the thread below.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/faul...howitzer-imported-in-3-decades.517412/page-12

And it is not only military industrial complex, this state of affairs is visible in other industries as well, it is actually a state of mind, sub chalta hai(lack of meritocracy also)attitude in India, and the high population and the class differences makes it starker and visible in products there.

5 More Indian Made Cars Fail Crash Test

https://auto.ndtv.com/news/5-indian-cars-fail-2016-global-ncap-test-1407129

David Ward, secretary general of Global NCAP told The Wall Street Journal that the results “reflect a legacy problem in India which is a lack of regulation and also consumer’s lack of awareness.”

“Global NCAP strongly believes that no manufacturer anywhere in the world should be developing new models that are so clearly sub-standard,” he said. “Car makers must ensure that their new models pass the UN’s minimum crash test regulations, and support use of an airbag.”

https://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime...as-best-selling-cars-fail-basic-safety-tests/

And the roads and highways in India are of poorer quality, 'sub chalta hai' is visible just about everywhere.

India road crashes kill 146,133 people in 2015

More than 140,000 people were killed on India's roads last year, according to figures released by the government.

The total number of fatalities represent an increase of 4.6% on the previous year.

More than half of the people killed in more than 500,000 road accidents last year were aged 15-34.

Road accidents are common in India, often due to poor driving or badly maintained roads and vehicles. Experts blame poorly designed roads.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36496375

India road crashes kill 146,133 people in 2015

More than 140,000 people were killed on India's roads last year, according to figures released by the government.

The total number of fatalities represent an increase of 4.6% on the previous year.

More than half of the people killed in more than 500,000 road accidents last year were aged 15-34.

Road accidents are common in India, often due to poor driving or badly maintained roads and vehicles. Experts blame poorly designed roads.
My point of view we shouldnt even discussing Teja to our prospect customers our primary target should be Gripen

I don’t know why these nonsense comparisons posts between the two are still alive.

JF17 is in its Block 3 development, where as Tejas is yet to be inducted officially & is having a several issues of its own. It is clear that JF17 is far superior than Tejas.

PAF should get some Eurofighters or SU35s. Something modern.

PAF is regressing and is starting to look like Bangladeshi AF.

Back
Top Bottom