What's new

Is Pakistan’s JF-17 Thunder Fighter Jet a Better Choice than HAL Tejas?

Do I?

Please read #25,

Tell me the components that were developed by the PAF.
The airframe?
The aerodynamics?
The flight control system?
The avionics?
The radar?
The fly-by-wire system?
The engine?
The undercarriage?
The mission control system?
The weapons control system?
Anything?
Mr. Professional.....now tell us how all this crappy list is concerned with the current thread? Why Malaysia or any other customer will be bothered what components are made by PAF as long as we can ensure them a constant supply of spares....You call others silly but what about curing your own-self. As far as we know PAF has all the rights to produce, export and even on ToT basis to any customer if we wish so.
..so let's get over this dick measuring desire.

Russians need to learn how to display Sukhoi MKI-30/35 as a 'beauty object'...this they can learn from India, but for that first they have to make sure the machine doesn't fly...but is a potential beauty pageant winner.

Pakistan has about 100 JF-17 already inducted in the PAF(was it now 150)....

Tejas-light-combat-aircraft-to-make-debut-run-on-Republic-Day-parade-indialivetoday.jpg

And that is the point.

As long as you stick to saying that you've unwrapped more packages, and they are flying, it's fine.

Just so long as we don't compare apples and oranges.

As far as your 150 is concerned, sure, great job done; count the number of (any of the following):
  • HAL Kiran
  • Folland Gnat
  • MiG 21/MiG 21 bis
  • MiG 23
  • MiG 27
  • SEPECAT Jaguar
  • BAE Hawk
  • Sukhoi SU 30 MKI

Mr. Professional.....now tell us how all this crappy list is concerned with the current thread? Why Malaysia or any other customer will be bothered what components are made by PAF as long as we can ensure them a constant supply of spares....You call others silly but what about curing your own-self. As far as we know PAF has all the rights to produce, export and even on ToT basis to any customer if we wish so.
..so let's get over this dick measuring desire.

It's in response to posts made, it didn't parachute into the thread. And you've obviously not read the thread carefully; I specifically posted as long as the PAF could ensure spares, nobody should care. Try not to repeat my own words back to me. It's embarrassing, in a vicarious kind of way.

you are wrong here sir. Most of the parts of MKIs including engine is manufactured here in India. We have developed a facilty of overhauling of MKIs which is not there even in Russia. We could strengthen air frames of MKIs which even Russia could not do for Integration of Brahmos. we can do so many tings with MKIs which even Russia cannot do.
:lol: :rofl: :omghaha: Delusions of grandeur
@vostok

One man army :D @Joe Shearer
whenever I see debates like these I get very confused mainly becuase you lot use a lot of acronyms like MMRCA, MCA, LSA, AMCA, MSA, MK1, MK2, MK1A etc. we in Pakistan like to keep things simple to understand easily. I was wondering while you are at it can you take some time to explain to us what these acronyms really mean to avoid any shocks in future.

whenever I see debates like these I get very confused mainly becuase you lot use a lot of acronyms like MMRCA, MCA, LSA, AMCA, MSA, MK1, MK2, MK1A etc. we in Pakistan like to keep things simple to understand easily. I was wondering while you are at it can you take some time to explain to us what these acronyms really mean to avoid any shocks in future.

Certainly.

I will explain all the ones I have used. Please let me have the list.

May I tell you a story?

Certainly.

I will explain all the ones I have used. Please let me have the list.

May I tell you a story?
I wanted to hear the story of IAF's acronyms[edit]and it's effect on indian masses.

It is simple as well but they are different projects. You call jf 17,we call lca. You say block 2, we say mk1A

It is simple as well but they are different projects. You call jf 17,we call lca. You say block 2, we say mk1A
So what are the chances for each of these to be part of IAF in the future.

Certainly.

List the ones I have used and you will get them.
I just wanted to make use of your knowlege to clear some confusions that's all.

So what are the chances for each of these to be part of IAF in the future.

I just wanted to make use of your knowlege to clear some confusions that's all.

You're welcome. Do let me have the list.

Mmrca alreadt ordered. LCA has comec Lca mk1 will come in 2019. LCA mk2 maym Not comec It will be mca instead. Old MCA and AMCA are same. It will come in 2025 and will be operational by 2030. LSA AND MS are stealth designs proposed by an ex indian navy pilot.
They are superb stealth design better than F35 as per designer's claim. It will just be next to F22.

what ? if jf-17 is pakistan's then Sukhoi SU-30 MKI is india's . Lol these pakistanis . At best they manufacture the front cone of the airframe and overhaul the aircraft , maybe a few more things . You can't say pakistan's JF-17 :lol:

alreadt ordered
will come in 2019
maym Not come
It will come in 2025
will be operational by 2030
better than F35
"never count your eggs before they hatch" so what do you have right now? nothing let me answer nothing, just an odd six jets that doesn't amount to anything not a force multiplier, just for show.
on the other hand jf-17 has more than 100 jets, huge force multiplier and going through steady upgrades not just minor but huge upgrades, has a great future. so how can you compare an operational jet with more than 100 airframes and two confirmed export orders to a mere Tejas.

Russia has already adopted many things we put in SU 30 MKI as a spin off of Tejas program in Russian su 30 SM. So Indian LCA Tejas is already there in Russian SU 30 SM.
Russians don't know how to give a ride to a (claimed) plane on the back of a truck. Did Russians learn that too from Indians?
On a bit more serious note, any technology from tennja singh would help MKI's to get grounded, if not crash right off, rather than helping it to fly.

Back
Top Bottom