What's new

Is our country being subservient to the West?

First of all there was a coalition between DSP, MHP and ANAP. This coalition with Ecevit as head, was agains any American operation and possible estabilisation of a kurdish state in north Iraq. The attitude of Ecevit agains US caused for a economic coup in Turkey and right after that the elections started and AKP won by support of US. US was sure now for Turkish support. Erdogan also was sure that missive would go trough parliament but with big suprise the parliament showed a national posture. US, ERdogan and abdullah gul failed and the american warships had have to return from Iskenderun.

Turkey did get the job from US, Qatar and Saudie ARabia. Erdogan thought that it would be easy like Libya but failed hard with this. Thanks to the idiotic politics of DavutOglu, Turkey has new enemies and all of them are our neighbours.

It is not a theory but historical facts that dates back to Babylon. Only people without historical knowledge sees this as a conspiracy theory. Before First World war if people talked about Israel, you would call it a consiparcy theory to? Hell no because they estabilished a jewish state right in the middle of Arabs.

You still talking that Syria is under pressure? Man Qatar finaly desided to talk with Assad insead of refusing all diplomatic ways like that Erdogan and davutoglu did. Now Turkey is all alone like First World war. Simdi ise PKK’dan medet umup, kendi rezilliklerini ortmeye calisiyorlar. Sizin gibi gerizekalilarda destekliyor.

Yes because Turkey supports unkownd criminal groups that causing for thousands of innocent lives in Syria. Why you dont talk about this?

PKK is not a threat but caused for more than 30.000 lives. And now the PM of Turkey searching for dialog with the head of terror.

If public was agains war, they wouldnt allow many patriot batteries and foreign troops in our land. If public was realy aware, they would protect their generals and officers that are in jail by lies.

Nice try Deno nice try.

Turkey did get the job from US. Qatar and Saudie Arabie pumped the money. They all thought that this would be easy just like Libya but they failed all, especialy Erdogan failed. Now Qatar decides to talk with Assad and search for possible diplomacy. Wo takes Erdogan now serious? Nobody because he failed with this mission. And now he is all alone just like the last Padisah and Khalifa.

They are playing with the fate of Turkish nation.

i agree history is good teacher. true history that is not history by the victor. Turkish people in turkey dnt get see the documentary propaganda that is made about them in europe/else. for Pakistan bbc makes cunning twisted propaganda about pak as worlds most dangerous country becuase one day they hoping to pump this up to remove pak nukes under the pretext safe guarding them from terror groups (created by them). bbc has made many twisted propaganda about many Muslim nations.

they show arabs as some crazy gun shooting maniacs in movies speaking some fake arabic language which mocks the language. the show Iranians as some kind of crazy mullah regime that wants nuke the world but having Ahmadinejad as president certainly calms it down especially when he trolls at events. but they never show Muslim suffering.

Iran n Russia n assad of syria should do fixed election n prop up someone that will still have alliance with them. it only way to stop further bases in Muslim world. am not fan of assad but it better than having a regime that is going to toe USA policy.

Turkey should do what benefits her,but all the whining from AKP about 'Syrian lives' and democracy in Syria is just a joke to be honest.Your post just admitted it.Turkey is one of the very few countries who 'chose' one side of the fight and insists on overthrowing Assad.Even Iran, closest ally of Assad,is demanding dialogue between both sides including the true opposition of Syria and the both sides to put down arms.Even U.S and EU were more cautious regarding Syria. Erdogan did a terrible mistake since he thought Assad is going within 'months' 2 years has past and nothing happened,and you are still doing the same thing, sending rebels to Syria, which is causing even more destruction and death and achieved nothing after 2 years.
Yeah, something has to keep calm the public. Doesn't Iran use Shiite card to its public to keep it at bay?

Same mentality, different ideologies.

Yeah, something has to keep calm the public. Doesn't Iran use Shiite card to its public to keep it at bay?

Same mentality, different ideologies.
Irrelevant.Most of the Turkish public are against their country's support for terrorist groups and rebels pouring to Syria.So Erdogan certainly didn't do it to please the people, some other matters involved.The one you mentioned is only a part of it.Turkey 'needs' a Syria hostile to Iran and probably Russia.

Irrelevant.Most of the Turkish public are against their country's support for terrorist groups and rebels pouring to Syria.So Erdogan certainly didn't do it to please the people, some other matters involved.The one you mentioned is only a part of it.Turkey 'needs' a Syria hostile to Iran and probably Russia.
May I ask how do you know the common sense of Turkish public? Only mariginal leftist groups oppose to FSA and its gang.

May I ask how do you know the common sense of Turkish public? Only mariginal leftist groups oppose to FSA and its gang.
Based on opinion on members here.Even most of those who oppose Assad.
like @TurAr and some other members, he admitted it once that majority of Turkish public is against arming and sending rebels to Syria and their country's too much involvement in it.though they may oppose Assad regime at the same time.I can't find his post now though.He may not be the most accurate source, but I think as a citizen of the country who interacts with people, he can be right about the opinion of his fellow compatriots, at least the majority.

Last edited by a moderator:
like @TurAr and some other members, he admitted it once that majority of Turkish public is against arming and sending rebels to Syria and their country's too much involvement in it.though they may oppose Assad regime at the same time.I can't find his post now though.He may not be the most accurate source, but I think as a citizen of the country who interacts with people, he can be right about the opinion of his fellow compatriots, at least the majority.

Yeah, I wish people like @TurAr could be the majority in the country however Turkish public thinks different.

Like some Iranian who extremely are against one sided biased diplomacy of Iran in supporting Al-Assad. Both Iran and Turkey just worsen the situation of Syrian nation. In my opinion at the beginning it was possible for them to solve the problem within the region, but now ... with thousands of victims ... a shadow of darkness flies over Syria and endangers the region.

Like some Iranian who extremely are against one sided biased diplomacy of Iran in supporting Al-Assad. Both Iran and Turkey just worsen the situation of Syrian nation. In my opinion at the beginning it was possible for them to solve the problem within the region, but now ... with thousands of victims ... a shadow of darkness flies over Syria and endangers the region.
Iran is not the best player regarding Syria for sure.But at least now, it's doing better than Turkey.
Iran says both sides should sit and talk and both should put down arms.Iran says there should be a free election in Syria with international observers and Assad too can participate in it.After all, it's claimed that majority of the country supports hi (true or not).

Yes Iran is not innocent regarding Syria and IMO, no ME country is, every one is playing its card.But Turkey's stance is much more hardcore than Iran.It says Assad should go or Syrians should die.No other way around.

Iran is not the best player regarding Syria for sure.But at least now, it's doing better than Turkey.
Iran says both sides should sit and talk and both should put down arms.Iran says there should be a free election in Syria with international observers and Assad too can participate in it.After all, it's claimed that majority of the country supports hi (true or not).

Yes Iran is not innocent regarding Syria and IMO, no ME country is, every one is playing its card.But Turkey's stance is much more hardcore than Iran.It says Assad should go or Syrians should die.No other way around.

Now, with tens of thousands victims, my dear, it is too late to talk about speech. the victims relatives including millions of Syrians never forgive Assad cruelties and vice versa. Iran should thought about this situation almost 2 years ago.

must-not-facepalm.png

Turkey is doing quite well economically and in terms of living standards. Of course extremists dont care about these things they would rather nations sacrifice their progress in the name of perpetual jihad for some sort of brotherhood that never existed in the first place.

Turkey unlike Pakistan and Iran is a giganitic tourist hub, and it's public image matters more.

give them the same treatment eye for eye tooth for tooth plus alot muslim remeber ottoman and have great love for it that why we like Turkish people. i watch video many student Turkish people crying / upset over the flotilla, uni professors giving lecturer on it and talking this emotionally and seriously. Turkish people have heart but need to wisen up this false government.

I can see one thing from your post, you want a civil upraising in Turkey and you know what will happen if what you wish for comes to reality. Turkey will be like Syria or Pakistan in terms of chaos.
If you want company for your misserable state forget it man, what is the problem with your brother hood, that does dictate that if one brother is pathetic that other brothers should follow suite? man rather from my point of view, I would advice that rest of the OIC members to follow the model that Turkey follows and do justice to its people first rather than think about the brother hood bull crap

I think that more than just leftist groups oppose it. It's pretty obvious why Erdoğan is doing what he's doing. I won't take anyone seriously who believes the humanitarian bulls.hit.
@Deno, KSA? What makes you so sure about them?

Back
Top Bottom