What's new

Is our country being subservient to the West?

GTanem

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I remember how Turkey was used when Iraq was invaded.. all the fighters used our ports.. and I remember the Hood Event (Çuval Olayı).. when they were done with us how they insulted our army.. and now we are being used against Syria.. both the thugs are supported and the NATO missiles and US bases here.. I don't know what the west aims.. maybe they plan to divide all the countries in the middle-east to form a so-called Kurdish state (in fact Greater Israel).. Our government is ready to accept a state "solution".. and Iraq also now is ready.. only Syria has been against it.. And I think, we are used again, to destroy Assad govt. and divide Syria for a "Kurdish" state.. and their next target is Iran.. the PJAK and MKO is being supported by the west against Iran and the west already does not consider these terrorist groups as so.. How about PKK? Will we have power to fight them after being used again, will the NATO be there for us? or another hood event will occur? and making excuses of so-called nation or sect states will they help divide Turkey too? So many questions.. I hope the AKP comes to their senses and God forbid we won't be used again totally (a war with our fellow mid-east countries)..

I think you guys guess the censored word starts with b..

Dont call it BS.... he has a right to express his feeling on PDF......

I'm afraid the commenters are right. By the way what he mean by calling our neighbours as "fellows" ?

lolz the turks waking up now - who do you think fund pkk turkey is being used as a sacrifice by NATO n if Russia not happy things can escalate but putin is sharp guy trying halt syria attack. if turkey is attacked nato wont help. they did not accept turkey in European union, what about Turkish flotilla attack what happened nothing is it by accident no your government is part of the zionist alliance and please islam they preach is a front Turks are too emotional n fall for it good hearts but gullible.

how on earth such a uselless post-title finds a place in PDF-Turkish forum...but off course this is personal opinion...

thread reported...

I remember how Turkey was used when Iraq was invaded.. all the fighters used our ports.. and I remember the Hood Event (Çuval Olayı).. when they were done with us how they insulted our army.. and now we are being used against Syria.. both the thugs are supported and the NATO missiles and US bases here.. I don't know what the west aims.. maybe they plan to divide all the countries in the middle-east to form a so-called Kurdish state (in fact Greater Israel).. Our government is ready to accept a state "solution".. and Iraq also now is ready.. only Syria has been against it.. And I think, we are used again, to destroy Assad govt. and divide Syria for a "Kurdish" state.. and their next target is Iran.. the PJAK and MKO is being supported by the west against Iran and the west already does not consider these terrorist groups as so.. How about PKK? Will we have power to fight them after being used again, will the NATO be there for us? or another hood event will occur? and making excuses of so-called nation or sect states will they help divide Turkey too? So many questions.. I hope the AKP comes to their senses and God forbid we won't be used again totally (a war with our fellow mid-east countries)..

I think you guys guess the censored word starts with b..

******* persians just doesn't stop trolling : again another false flag account and HIS GOD DAMN FIRST POST!!! @Gestapo is that you? Did you just created this account the moment you got banned?

I am surprised by seeing Turks thinking like this.

He is not a Turk but a persian false flagger troll named Gestapo , admins banned him just yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
------

But it is true that AKP is American installed and pro-American/Pro-Israel.

They jeopardise our own national interest for 3rd party interest. They do business with terrorist, instead of annihilating them like we did last decade, we do business with them and our soldier's deaths have risen since AKP came in power.

AKP is anti-Turkish, and trying to destroy our Turkish republic to create a so called federarion/Ottoman empire, which will most probably end up in yugoslavia. Either Erdogan is very stupid or he is American agent. I think he is american agent because he is very smart is using religion card domestically and internationally. He both seems anti-Israel in appereance but still supports Israel and jeopardises our national interest.

I hate him the most because he wants to destroy Turkish nationalism.

flotilla attack turkey quiet just noise but Syria blast made turkey jump like they fighting super jihad, they were quick to retaliate . does this not ring any bells?. just like pak has ability to shoot down drones but they dnt or stop NATO supplies or 30 soldiers killed deliberately by us/NATO to send message to pak, what did pak do -nothing. did you not see how fast Russia bend over georgia soldiers and even shoot a black American solder/intel whose dead body was lying in the mud - leaked video. what did america did f u ck all.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. Its just a matter of time until foreigners will tell us why we're the slaves of the west, the USA, zionism or illuminati.

Azadkashmir is allready running for the pole-position.

lolz the turks waking up now - who do you think fund pkk turkey is being used as a sacrifice by NATO n if Russia not happy things can escalate but putin is sharp guy trying halt syria attack. if turkey is attacked nato wont help. they did not accept turkey in European union, what about Turkish flotilla attack what happened nothing is it by accident no your government is part of the zionist alliance and please islam they preach is a front Turks are too emotional n fall for it good hearts but gullible.

PKK given logistic support by Greece , Armenia , Syria and Iran also few Anti-Turkey Europen countries(Germany,France and those follow their path) give breathing room to PKK members in EU by not cooperating with Turkish juristic courts.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom