Is it shirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitefalcon90

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
To say haq naqeeb ya naqeeb? I say haqq Allah ya Allah. There is a cult in my village who say this all the time and it just seems wrong to me.. They kiss their peers feet and hands and to me it just seems dumb. They say he is a "waseela" to Allah for them. When I mention he doesn't even pray namaz they say if I look through the naqeebi eyes he is always praying.

I just don't get it man this is not what the Quran teaches according to what I read in the Quran. When I called them out on some of this stuff they label me as a Wahabi.

To say haq naqeeb ya naqeeb? I say haqq Allah ya Allah. There is a cult in my village who say this all the time and it just seems wrong to me.. They kiss their peers feet and hands and to me it just seems dumb. They say he is a "waseela" to Allah for them. When I mention he doesn't even pray namaz they say if I look through the naqeebi eyes he is always praying.

I just don't get it man this is not what the Quran teaches according to what I read in the Quran. When I called them out on some of this stuff they label me as a Wahabi.
they right

Always stick to Quran and Hadith Shahih, those are the standard

Same thing happens to me all the in my messed up family. Some days I am a wahabi. Some days I have committed blasphemy and disrespected Prophet Muhammad alai salam. And some days I am a spoiled Western/American brat.

But the truth is people in Subcontinent were converted but never really learned the deen.

Yes this is shirk. Because that is exactly what the Quresh of Makkah would say i.e these statues and figures are waseelah or intercessors between Allah and them.

:coffee:

Direct Channel
>Read Quran for Knowledge
>Follow Hadith if you need to understand day to day life

Fellow Muslims should be respected in general
Debate and Discussion is generally encouraged by Muslims

When I mention he doesn't even pray namaz they say if I look through the naqeebi eyes he is always praying.
Lmao look through the naqeebi eyes you're already in Jannah. No wonder our nation is wallowing in depths of disparity. When such charlatans can take the jahil, paindu people for a ride.

Our people have a come fool me sign painted on their heads for every peer and politician to exploit.

This is a sensitive post and my suggestion is to seek advise from learned scholars… on PDF you will find a lot of keyboard warriors but the voice of learned scholar often gets buried and lost amidst the nonsense going on around it

I am closing this thread as religious threads are technically not allowed and those thread which can lead to flame bait are surely not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom