What's new

Is Israel Pakistan’s enemy?

Dear Pakistanis,

These are the type of Pakistanis that sit in the enemy's lap and then use their half-arsed brain to think of the strategic implications on Pakistan which will effect them in no way whatsoever.

So keep our friends close and our enemies closer. This is our country not an Arab colony.

Dear Pakistanis,

These are the kind of idiotic Pakistanis that want to let in any loosey kutta of the world in our country such as Israel, India, US, Afghans and ect.

Keep all these foreigners out. This is our country, not a fucking bar or pub.

I'm sure someone once said that about the US too. Jadon de aye, sirif tabai machi'aa mulak vich. Ustad zara akaal nu hath maro.
USA played double when we played double . that is something else we have relations with USA even today .

USA played double when we played double . that is something else we have relations with USA even today .

Oh jaa yaar. Avde innay banday marwa ke tenu sharam ne aundi, te me hun Ki kawan.

My last comment is very simple. Pakistan for Pakistanis only.

Did you go meet him there, or did Obama administration want to win next election? :lol:

Me khuda da khauf kardan, tussi Obama da Kari jao.
what about osama family which ISI arrested from that compound ? why shakeel afridi is in jail ? and interrogated and what about commission report and janab ISI AND ARMY chiefs briefings in Parliament ? sab jhoot tha?

what about osama family which ISI arrested from that compound ? why shakeel afridi is in jail ? and interrogated and what about commission report and janab ISI AND ARMY chiefs briefings in Parliament ? sab jhoot tha?

Army was playing tutto part under entire kiyani tenure. You think he was quiet because he was highly intelligent? As far as Osama wives, who knows how many he had? Shakeel Afridi was another topi drama even though he was selling coordinates for drone strikes in Pakistan.

Army was playing tutto part under entire kiyani tenure. You think he was quiet because he was highly intelligent? As far as Osama wives, who knows how many he had? Shakeel Afridi was another topi drama even though he was selling coordinates for drone strikes in Pakistan.
ashkay bai ashkay

@Imran Khan

I might not be as educated as all of you here, but do a little bit of math. Check the times of Osama op and burial to ocean immediately afterwards. It could not be possible unless they had the body strapped on to a fighter jet. LMAO

Initially Pakistan never showed any aggressive gesture against Israel. In 1964, when India was facing embargoes from all sides(almost all), Israel helped her against us. So, its Israel that started all that. We must be clear about it .

Are Pakistan and Israel enemies? Depends on how you look at it... Israel did try to bomb Kahutta... and Pakistan did send Pakistani pilots to fight against Israel. Personally if you ask me I see no benefit in having Israel as an ally. Israel is buddy buddy with America and India... Pakistan has no need to develop relations with Israel it should focus on relations with Russia, Turkey, China and Iran to an extent...

Obviously.

The liberal cucks who say otherwise seem to forget that Israel has tried to bomb our nuclear facilities, and loves Hindustan to no end.
let me remind you sir we have relations with india whom really bombed us not just plan but real bombing from air land sea .sunk our ships subs capture thousands of our forces bombed our cities and airbases . still we have relations with them. just planning for bomb make israel enemy then what we call indo pak relations ?

Initially Pakistan never showed any aggressive gesture against Israel. In 1964, when India was facing embargoes from all sides(almost all), Israel helped her against us. So, its Israel that started all that. We must be clear about it .
our pilots shot down israili air force jets in arab israel wars we killed israili pilots

Are Pakistan and Israel enemies? Depends on how you look at it... Israel did try to bomb Kahutta... and Pakistan did send Pakistani pilots to fight against Israel. Personally if you ask me I see no benefit in having Israel as an ally. Israel is buddy buddy with America and India... Pakistan has no need to develop relations with Israel it should focus on relations with Russia, Turkey, China and Iran to an extent...
it was two way traffic and about plans to bomb us was a plan we even not sure what was plan .

Back
Top Bottom