What's new

Is Israel Pakistan’s enemy?

Personally i consider Israel neither Enemy nor Friend. their is no reason to be Enemy. But Their is no Reason to be Friends on Moral High ground.
Yes, there is. The stuff about Israel being some sort of ultimate evil is a fabrication and maintaining it by force decade after decade has required such leaps of logic and dedication to falsehood as to distort Pakistani minds and militarize Pakistani politics. Embracing Israel for what it really is rather than what demonizers want it to be will be a very important step out of the cold.

What a bunch of weaklings.
It takes true strength of character to defy the crowd, rather than roll with it. Are you courageous enough, dsr478, to publicly advocate that Pakistanis should be free to discuss what is good about Israel and ally with it without penalty?

Are you courageous enough, dsr478, to publicly advocate that Pakistanis should be free to discuss what is good about Israel and ally with it without penalty?

It's not illegal to praise Israel as far as I know. If people want to praise Israel, fine, go ahead. However, if they side against their fellow Muslims in Palestine, in my opinion, there should be consequences (but that won't happen anytime soon).

It's not illegal to praise Israel as far as I know. If people want to praise Israel, fine, go ahead. However, if they side against their fellow Muslims in Palestine, in my opinion, there should be consequences (but that won't happen anytime soon).
That's pretty weak advocacy of freedom of speech, isn't it?

That's pretty weak advocacy of freedom of speech, isn't it?

I don't really believe in freedom of speech, mainly because it doesn't exist.

If I screamed some anti-semitic bigotry in the US, they'd lock me up quick. But if I said the same about Muslims, Atheists or even Hindus, it would be classified as freedom of speech. It's a silly double standard.

I don't really believe in freedom of speech, mainly because it doesn't exist.
Because you're weak.

If I screamed some anti-semitic bigotry in the US, they'd lock me up quick.
Probably not for the content but for the screaming part. You'd look pretty loony standing by yourself in the middle of a street or mall screaming to nobody in particular, yes?

But if I said the same about Muslims, Atheists or even Hindus, it would be classified as freedom of speech -
There is no "double standard" since you're comparing saying with screaming.

Back
Top Bottom