What's new

Is Israel Pakistan’s enemy?

why we need mossad to kill us ? are not we killing each other perfect ?what is israili benefit to kill pakistanis ? and one more stupid question can not mossad kill us now ?we can buy a Pakistani agent on 50000 rupees ? i am surprises an educated person like you think the way you thought .

Military just cleaned up the country after so many years and here you are trying to let more people in? Are you crazy? Do you remember the days when bomb blasts were an every day occurrence in Pakistan? Who gives a shit about Israel? They should stay in their neighborhood. We need to seal border with Afghanistan and focus on Pakistan. Yeh kisay sharabi ya charsi ka ghar ne he, ke koi bhi mun uta ke aajai. Keep all these foreigners out. They are all trouble makers. Ghar me aag lagi huwi he aur tum log aur gali ke kutton ki dawaatay karanay ke chakar me ho.

about spying i think israilis can see mamnoon houssain using lota or hand shower in bathroom live if they willing to do so .

Military just cleaned up the country after so many years and here you are trying to let more people in? Are you crazy? Do you remember the days when bomb blasts were an every day occurrence in Pakistan? Who gives a shit about Israel? They should stay in their neighborhood. We need to seal border with Afghanistan and focus on Pakistan. Yeh kisay sharabi ya charsi ka ghar ne he, ke koi bhi mun uta ke aajai. Keep all these foreigners out. They are all trouble makers. Ghar me aag lagi huwi he aur tum log aur gali ke kutton ki dawaatay karanay ke chakar me ho.
military cleaned pakistani terrorists and uzbek afghan terrorists . bomb blasts were done by our home made molvis made in our madrasas not in isrel .those whom willling to got investment power growth in agriculture and support in US congress must giive shit about israel sir.i think even if we recognise israel they will hardly send israelis to visit pakistan as its very dangrous country even now . gher main aag gher ke charagh se lagi hai

We're staying in our neighborhood, you went with the all mossad death squads and league of assasians kind of reply

You guys infiltrated Iran through their Jewish community and started killing their scientists.

Plus who can ever forget this video in Dubai?

You guys also sponsor the terrorists such as Islamic state. We don't want to associate with terrorist supporters.

You guys infiltrated Iran through their Jewish community and started killing their scientists.

You guys also sponsor the terrorists such as Islamic state. We don't to associate with terrorist supporters.
if we need to kill our enemies, we'll find them whether or not we have connections with the said country
u see Orchard operation as an example or entebbe

military cleaned pakistani terrorists and uzbek afghan terrorists . bomb blasts were done by our home made molvis made in our madrasas not in isrel .those whom willling to got investment power growth in agriculture and support in US congress must giive shit about israel sir.i think even if we recognise israel they will hardly send israelis to visit pakistan as its very dangrous country even now . gher main aag gher ke charagh se lagi hai

Oh tera koi mama beta Israel'ch? Chadon in panchodan nu.

You guys also sponsor the terrorists such as Islamic state. We don't want to associate with terrorist supporters.
this video show ISI need to learn how to elemnate enemies even of they are any corner of earth . barahmdagh altaf and many enimies of pakistan enjoying lives in west and east and we are sitting ducks . better send ISI to trained from mossad .

if we need to kill our enemies, we'll find them whether or not we have connections with the said country
u see Orchard operation as an example or entebbe

Yea, except Pakistan. So let's keep it that way Shlomo. Stay in the Middle East.

Anyways in regards to the article, the most important sentence was the last one, be neutral with Israel means neutral with the US.

Dear Pakistanis,

These are the kind of idiotic Pakistanis that want to let in any loosey kutta of the world in our country such as Israel, India, US, Afghans and ect.

Keep all these foreigners out. This is our country, not a fucking bar or pub.

nope i think only pure benefits of my country . pakistan will got so much benefited if we have relations with israel

I'm sure someone once said that about the US too. Jadon de aye, sirif tabai machi'aa mulak vich. Ustad zara akaal nu hath maro.

Back
Top Bottom