What's new

Is India a beautiful country.

some beautiful music, beautiful muslim/punjabi heritage poetry, some beautiful scenery and many beautiful ladies.

but general "traditional" culture - rubbish.
i think time to move to Pure Muslim/Punjabi heritage with pure music and pure culture .

..is India a beautiful country?
yes, but you need to get away from civilization.. the big cities, and even most small towns for the most part are unplanned and not very pleasant imo

but millions come every year to see for themselves, many of them are return travelers.. you should figure a trip sometime, see what it does for you.

yes, but you need to get away from civilization.. the big cities, and even most small towns for the most part are unplanned and not very pleasant imo

but millions come every year to see for themselves, many of them are return travelers.. you should figure a trip sometime, see what it does for you.

I would like to go myself and see how things are in India, instead of hearing second hand information.

To bring balance to my other thread "Is India a dirty country" this new thread ask the question is India a beautiful country? In fact a lot of people say yes it is a gorgeous country, with landscapes for everyone, from gorgeous beaches, mountains, plains, and deserts .

Some of the great religions on the world were born in India, it's truly a secular society and millions live in peace and harmony.

It has something for everyone, the culture many people say is beautiful as well, and there is a photo opportunity for everyone.

So the question is India a beautiful country? Please no trolling or flame baiting.
is HIV curable??
is water blue???
am i not the best??
the answer is same the answer to these questions.

www.meraevents.com_40.jpg

w_..productsingle_1317332624.jpg

images
images

Yes we love colors.
we call people like this "churas" and "marasi"

I would like to go myself and see how things are in India, instead of hearing second hand information.

I know what nationality you are from your posts about India and your style of writing. You should also go to China to see what animals are sold in the street to be consumed as food and what animals form part of the traditional Chinese medical system.

Of course, you should go to Pakistan to see how so many animals are brutally sacrificed in the name of God and and also improperly washed intestines become part of Pakistani dishes.

India is the birthplace of vegetarianism... the noblest idea known to man as there is a saying: Even most nonveg eaters in India consume meat less than once a week. And not at all due to economic reasons because even poorer nations like in Africa, Asia like Afghanistan and poor of Pakistan, and East Asian countries eat more meat than most prosperous nonveg eaters of India.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

Millions of non-Indians who are much more successful and happy in life than you poster boy and who have travelled much more than you poster boy........ rave about India in unbiased sites like tripadvisor.com and other sites cannot be wrong about India.

I know what nationality you are from your posts about India and your style of writing. You should also go to China to see what animals are sold in the street to be consumed as food and what animals form part of the traditional Chinese medical system.

Of course, you should go to Pakistan to see how so many animals are brutally sacrificed in the name of God and and also improperly washed intestines become part of Pakistani dishes.

India is the birthplace of vegetarianism... the noblest idea known to man as there is a saying: Even most nonveg eaters in India consume meat less than once a week. And not at all due to economic reasons because even poorer nations like in Africa, Asia like Afghanistan and poor of Pakistan, and East Asian countries eat more meat than most prosperous nonveg eaters of India.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

Millions of non-Indians who are much more successful and happy in life than you poster boy and who have travelled much more than you poster boy........ rave about India in unbiased sites like tripadvisor.com and other sites cannot be wrong about India.

Really?

That is why you are a country like what you are today.

Very well said.

Educated and liberal pakistani women all want to wear saris..... and not Muslim leggins known as ghararas and shararas which look hideous and very vulgar cheap and uncivilized. Just see serials on zee tv's Zindagi channel where highly educated and civilized Pakistani women are shown in saris.

Pakistanis flaunt vegetarianism in serials to distinguish themselves from jaahil uneducated uncivilized gosth eaters (meat eaters).

Pakistani men wear tight clothes even during Ramadan fasting days to highlight their physical attraction but women are kept in veils and loose clothes to protect their virtues.

Purer Muslims in Pakistan will take care of pure Muslims like him for befriending China where Muslims are hanged openly in stadiums. Banning people on this site will l not save him or his Maoist friends who hang Muslims openly in stadiums in China.

India has the world's most spectacular palaces and hotels and see how so many people live in Goa and other parts for long time every year which is unthinkable even for a day in Pakistan.

just search dog meat festival in China and how animals are openly brutalized and sold in the streets of Beijing to be consumed as food. India is the birthplace of vegetarianism.

On a serious note i believe yes it,s a beautiful country but only if you leave the big cities thousands of miles away from the indians .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom