What's new

Is India a beautiful country.

Truth hurts. I have read your posts on this thread and maybe I was wrong about your intentions to demonize India for what it is not. Or maybe i do not understand your intentions.

i just told you to visit China and Pakistan after India and see what they are like. After all millions of people cannot be wrong about India who so rave about it. China causes four times more pollution than India for the same population and threatens life everywhere on this planet and our Muslim friends... we all know what their intentions are and how much they respect environment and nature or life of any kind.

i am not a troll like many on this site. i speak the truth... however bitter it may be. i do not butter coat my words or make heinous insinuations under the guise of carefully chosen words and idioms.

Vegetarianism and mercy towards animals and consequently humans as a guiding principle of life was central to the idea of ancient India. India is the birthplace of vegetarianism the noblest cause known to man.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU EAT AND I WILL ...........

We do not have utterly brutal slaughter houses like in every locality in China or Pakistan or heavy meat eating countries of the world.

Truth hurts. I have read your posts on this thread and maybe I was wrong about your intentions to demonize India for what it is not. Or maybe i do not understand your intentions.

i just told you to visit China and Pakistan after India and see what they are like. After all millions of people cannot be wrong about India who so rave about it. China causes four times more pollution than India for the same population and threatens life everywhere on this planet and our Muslim friends... we all know what their intentions are and how much they respect environment and nature or life of any kind.

i am not a troll like many on this site. i speak the truth... however bitter it may be. i do not butter coat my words or make heinous insinuations under the guise of carefully chosen words and idioms.

Vegetarianism and mercy towards animals and consequently humans as a guiding principle of life was central to the idea of ancient India. India is the birthplace of vegetarianism the noblest cause known to man.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

We do not have utterly brutal slaughter houses like in every locality in China or Pakistan or heavy meat eating countries of the world.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

Obviously you haven't read my post or my thread, read them probably before commenting or making judgements, you come across like a typical Indian I might be wrong and if you are not a typical Indian then I am sorry. But you seem to rush in defending India like so many other Indians.

Isn't what India is though? The different people etc?
Dude just because i am from pakistan whenever i speak truth about india these indian trolls with a inferiority complex start attacking me and putting off topic discussions etc .Indian people are actually the main problem.I cannot say about the minorities and other religions living in india but the largest hindu majority of india got no sense of hygeine ,they are dirty,uncivilized and savage rapists. India is a very beautiful and diverse land but these people are ruining it.s beauty and making it a worst place on earth to live. Today all the major indian tourist attractions taj mahal,qutb minar etc meat cuisines etc are the gift of muslim civilization and instead of accepting islam as a major aspect of india they want to make it a hindu land where nothing like taj mahal exist ,there are just caves and cows. But they have no problem earning tourist revenues from our gifts.Hypocrite is not it ?
Also majority of indian men are defending their crimes against women rather than do something to prevent it.Every year thousands of indian women including foreign tourists get raped in india without the rapists being caught .

Most people dont have no sense of hygiene. Filthy. Jungle bush mud...

On a serious note i believe yes it,s a beautiful country but only if you leave the big cities thousands of miles away from the indians .

in that case, you should visit beautiful China where your Muslim brothers are hanged openly in stadiums.

and where your Muslim brothers cannot even fast. during Ramadan.

while in India Muslims are free to erect as many mosques as they like just like in free liberal nations. they already have more than half a million mosques in India as more than 300,000 Pakistanis who visit India will attest.

all this is known to your purer Muslim brothers in Pakistan and they know what to do to pure Pakistanis.

in that case, you should visit beautiful China where your Muslim brothers are hanged openly in stadiums.

while in India Muslims are free to erect as many mosques as they like just like in free liberal nations. they already have more than half a million mosques in India as more than 300,000 Pakistanis who visit India will attest.

all this is known to your purer Muslim brothers in Pakistan and they know what to do to pure Pakistanis.
@WebMaster permanently ban this false flag indian troll.

On a serious note i believe yes it,s a beautiful country but only if you leave the big cities thousands of miles away from the indians .

Dude just because i am from pakistan whenever i speak truth about india these indian trolls with a inferiority complex start attacking me and putting off topic discussions etc .Indian people are actually the main problem.I cannot say about the minorities and other religions living in india but the largest hindu majority of india got no sense of hygeine ,they are dirty,uncivilized and savage rapists. India is a very beautiful and diverse land but these people are ruining it.s beauty and making it a worst place on earth to live. Today all the major indian tourist attractions taj mahal,qutb minar etc meat cuisines etc are the gift of muslim civilization and instead of accepting islam as a major aspect of india they want to make it a hindu land where nothing like taj mahal exist ,there are just caves and cows. But they have no problem earning tourist revenues from our gifts.Hypocrite is not it ?
Also majority of indian men are defending their crimes against women rather than do something to prevent it.Every year thousands of indian women including foreign tourists get raped in india without the rapists being caught .

Why do Indian people keep attacking you?

India is a gift of the monsoon, like Egypt is a gift of the Nile. Otherwise large portions of the country would be a desert.

Before Monsoon:
800px-MatheranPanoramaPointDrySeason.JPG

After Monsoon:
799px-MatheranPanoramaPointMonsoon.JPG

Back
Top Bottom