What's new

Is India a beautiful country.

a1.jpg

a1.jpg

Copyright-Lalam

Because the truth hurt
those hypocrites.

banning me or ranting lies will not change your destiny. i have already busted many trolls. i know the typical mind games of trolls.

First look into the filth that your country is in which is much worse with untold genocides of non-Muslims with just 50 small temple and churches and where women are worthless by state law and religious bigotry, where atrocities are not reported as the complainant and her family fear horrendous consequences and then rant about India.

Meanwhile the truth about open public hangings of Muslims in China must have rattled or not ratlled you???? you can live with that. You can continue your rants. It will not change what is in your destiny.

Truth hurts. I have read your posts on this thread and maybe I was wrong about your intentions to demonize India for what it is not. Or maybe i do not understand your intentions.

i just told you to visit China and Pakistan after India and see what they are like. After all millions of people cannot be wrong about India who so rave about it. China causes four times more pollution than India for the same population and threatens life everywhere on this planet and our Muslim friends... we all know what their intentions are and how much they respect environment and nature or life of any kind.

i am not a troll like many on this site. i speak the truth... however bitter it may be. i do not butter coat my words or make heinous insinuations under the guise of carefully chosen words and idioms.

Vegetarianism and mercy towards animals and consequently humans as a guiding principle of life was central to the idea of ancient India. India is the birthplace of vegetarianism the noblest cause known to man.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU EAT AND I WILL ...........

We do not have utterly brutal slaughter houses like in every locality in China or Pakistan or heavy meat eating countries of the world.

Truth hurts. I have read your posts on this thread and maybe I was wrong about your intentions to demonize India for what it is not. Or maybe i do not understand your intentions.

i just told you to visit China and Pakistan after India and see what they are like. After all millions of people cannot be wrong about India who so rave about it. China causes four times more pollution than India for the same population and threatens life everywhere on this planet and our Muslim friends... we all know what their intentions are and how much they respect environment and nature or life of any kind.

i am not a troll like many on this site. i speak the truth... however bitter it may be. i do not butter coat my words or make heinous insinuations under the guise of carefully chosen words and idioms.

Vegetarianism and mercy towards animals and consequently humans as a guiding principle of life was central to the idea of ancient India. India is the birthplace of vegetarianism the noblest cause known to man.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU EAT AND I WILL ...........

We do not have utterly brutal slaughter houses like in every locality in China or Pakistan or heavy meat eating countries of the world.
Eh? Argentina is a major beef exporter

Dude just because i am from pakistan whenever i speak truth about india these indian trolls with a inferiority complex start attacking me and putting off topic discussions etc .Indian people are actually the main problem.I cannot say about the minorities and other religions living in india but the largest hindu majority of india got no sense of hygeine ,they are dirty,uncivilized and savage rapists. India is a very beautiful and diverse land but these people are ruining it.s beauty and making it a worst place on earth to live. Today all the major indian tourist attractions taj mahal,qutb minar etc meat cuisines etc are the gift of muslim civilization and instead of accepting islam as a major aspect of india they want to make it a hindu land where nothing like taj mahal exist ,there are just caves and cows. But they have no problem earning tourist revenues from our gifts.Hypocrite is not it ?
Also majority of indian men are defending their crimes against women rather than do something to prevent it.Every year thousands of indian women including foreign tourists get raped in india without the rapists being caught .

Dude, the most congested and dirty parts of india, especially delhi are where muslims are concentrated like old delhi. Please dont generalize on religion.
India has a huge population and and in congested areas the waste management is not adequate.

And by the way, its just taj mahal and qutb minar and some forts that were given by muslims, but there are majestic temples, palaces and millions of other places that exist in india even before the turkish and arab invaders came and plundered them.

And where did muslims in india and pakistan come from? did they fall out of the sky?
They are the people whose women were raped by the invaders from persia, turkey and other areas. Or they were forcefully converted by them. The identity crisis you have baffles me.

India is the only country where the muslim conquerors came and ruled but could not convert the population into islam. Persians were converted to islam in just decades.
India is where islam got the more human face it has today with the revered sufi saints of ajmer and nizamuddin. That is why even with the a population of muslims greater than that of pakistan, there is hardly any radicalization in indian muslim youth. We have co-existed peacefully.

India has the world's most spectacular palaces and hotels

Oh hell yeah!

here's a tiny sample ...
Bombay - Jaipur - Bombay - 252101

Everybody on the planet including the naysayers, know what this country is all about in terms of beauty and the like, so there's no point re-educating them on what they're already perfectly aware of. The OP's flags don't fool us!

Oh hell yeah!

here's a tiny sample ...
Bombay - Jaipur - Bombay - 252101

Everybody on the planet including the naysayers, know what this country is all about in terms of beauty and the like, so there's no point re-educating them on what they're already perfectly aware of. The OP's flags don't fool us!

Whats my flags got to do with anything? Have you even read my post? Or are you another one of theses Indians who can't comprehend English? Another fool.

Whats my flags got to do with anything? Have you even read my post? Or are you another one of theses Indians who can't comprehend English? Another fool.

Your writing style, sentence construction, and many other tiny things about you makes it obvious to those who are aware of the world around them, that you aren't of Australian origin. For your own sanity, do not even get me started on your English.

Why do Indian people keep attacking you?

Just like all Chinese and almost all pure Pakistanis keep attacking Indians and non-Indians who speak truth.
Our Chinese friends cannot speak truth on this site as we all know they will be instantly brutalized and assaulted by Chinese Maoists who are standing right behind them as they type comments on this site. After all, this site is not accessible to i China/Sina but only to the propaganda ministry of Maoists in China. We all know the Chinese can get away with with typing the most heinous things on this site.

Now if you want to play naive, I'll leave you to that. I have said the truth without heinous insinuations.

Now you can have the forum all to yourself. Go and enjoy.

Your writing style, sentence construction, and many other tiny things about you makes it obvious to those who are aware of the world around them, that you aren't of Australian origin. For your own sanity, do not even get me started on your English.

Yes master, you are a fool, and I don't care about fools.

First look into the filth that your country is in which is much worse with untold genocides of non-Muslims with just 50 small temple and churches and where women are worthless by state law and religious bigotry, where atrocities are not reported as the complainant and her family fear horrendous consequences and then rant about India.
India and women
India loses 3 million girls in infanticide - The Hindu
India's missing girls: gendercide and a few glimmers of optimism | From Poverty to Power

Now that's better.

LOL Indians get defensive so quickly, even when the thread is about India being beautiful, well no doubt about it Indians are very defensive. You should be careful or you will even deny that India is a racist country and not safe for women as well, I feel sorry for you, I have not said anything negative about India in this thread, so why are you getting all defensive?

LOL Indians get defensive so quickly, even when the thread is about India being beautiful, well no doubt about it Indians are very defensive. You should be careful or you will even deny that India is a racist country and not safe for women as well, I feel sorry for you, I have not said anything negative about India in this thread, so why are you getting all defensive?

I'm only calling a spade, a spade. If you still want to pretend to be someone you're not, and waste precious time typing out a grammatically incorrect response, please go right ahead.

I'm only calling a spade, a spade. If you still want to pretend to be someone you're not, and waste precious time typing out a grammatically incorrect response, please go right ahead.

Are you in India maybe I can call you? As for grammatically incorrect if you hadn't noticed this is the internet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom