What's new

Is India a beautiful country.

I find culture, nature, people , history etc beautiful and of course food.
India is not an easy country to travel. Because its quite dirty(especially in big cities) and chaotic, people from countries with order might find it overwhelming. Many foreigners have said they had sensory overload (too much smell, sound, colour etc) when they come to India.
Culture is one of the reason India liked by foreigners, and probably top reason why they hate Indians. Indians are generally helpful in nature but as a tourist you might attract scam artists like magnets. Indians do not like to change and hold onto their beliefs and traditions.

Food is another thing people like about India, I would say more people like Indian food than hate it. If you are vegetarian, you will love India simply because of variety/choices available.

Best way to travel in India is to have an open mind, and not try to be pushy about reform/change people like an obsessive girlfriend. Societies evolve, usually for better, but they take their own time.

Last edited:
Bananas of different types

a1.jpg

India is not an easy country to travel. Because its quite dirty(especially in big cities) and chaotic, people from countries with order might find it overwhelming. Many foreigners have said they had sensory overload (too much smell, sound, colour etc) when they come to India.
Culture is one of the reason India liked by foreigners, and probably top reason why they hate Indians. Indians are generally helpful in nature but as a tourist you might attract scam artists like magnets. Indians do not like to change and hold onto their beliefs and traditions.

Food is another thing people like about India, I would say more people like Indian food than hate it. If you are vegetarian, you will love India simply because of variety/choices available.

Best way to travel in India is to have an open mind, and not try to pushy about reform/change people like an obsessive girlfriend. Societies evolve, usually for better, but they take their own time.

Thanks for that, one day I hope to travel to India not all of us people in the west have money lol.

Bananas of different types

View attachment 232184

Nice looks delicious.

Thanks for that, one day I hope to travel to India not all of us people in the west have money lol.

Nice looks delicious.
not a problem, I know australia is far from every place in the world... :(

Last edited:
Who find beauty in a garbage and dump?

People who are looking for beauty.

People who are seeking ugliness and filth always manage to find that too.

Its just a reflection of the kind of person you are and the kind of culture and society you come from. :coffee:

So congratulations for telling us who you are.

recycled-materials-sculpture-garden.jpg

trash-sculpture-garden.jpg

Is it natural resources you mean to say ?

Don't mind, the guy do not have much idea about india.Even china is big compared to india,but a vast land mass are still in desert.

Last edited:
India is indeed a stunningly beautiful country.. But its inhabitants makes it filthy

Atleast some are trying to change that now.. All the best

we call people like this "churas" and "marasi"

people like what ??

I know what nationality you are from your posts about India and your style of writing. You should also go to China to see what animals are sold in the street to be consumed as food and what animals form part of the traditional Chinese medical system.

Of course, you should go to Pakistan to see how so many animals are brutally sacrificed in the name of God and and also improperly washed intestines become part of Pakistani dishes.

India is the birthplace of vegetarianism... the noblest idea known to man as there is a saying: Even most nonveg eaters in India consume meat less than once a week. And not at all due to economic reasons because even poorer nations like in Africa, Asia like Afghanistan and poor of Pakistan, and East Asian countries eat more meat than most prosperous nonveg eaters of India.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

Millions of non-Indians who are much more successful and happy in life than you poster boy and who have travelled much more than you poster boy........ rave about India in unbiased sites like tripadvisor.com and other sites cannot be wrong about India.

i don't see any smaller cats in india now... everywhere one sees dogs... all because of that mental case bjp criminal, maneka gandhi... and this will not go unpunished.

Back
Top Bottom