What's new

Is India a beautiful country.

a1.jpg

In Reckong Peo, I hitch and a big Indian army truck pick me up. The soldiers are friendly to me.

When I was trekking in Pakistani Kashmir, the villagers and soldiers are nice, but I am aware that once these people cross into India, they are going to kill a lot of people.

Remembering the youthful smile young boys Indian soldiers give me some guilt when I write in PDF ridiculing them. Many of these are good people.

It is the politicians and elites who make people kill one another.

dsc_3268.jpg

In Reckong Peo, I hitch and a big Indian army truck pick me up. The soldiers are friendly to me.

When I was trekking in Pakistani Kashmir, the villagers and soldiers are nice, but I am aware that once these people cross into India, they are going to kill a lot of people.

Remembering the youthful smile young boys Indian soldiers give me some guilt when I write in PDF ridiculing them. Many of these are good people.

It is the politicians and elites who make people kill one another.

dsc_3268.jpg

Tell me one thing, you got stupid tattooed on your forehead, if you haven't please do it. How did you knew, your crystal ball of BS must have told you, you jacka$$.

Kolkata train station is the cleanest I ever seen in India. I always like Kolkata train station because it has a very grand feeling.

Stepping out of Kolkata, I got a big ecstasy because I dont see any cow.

Also no one shit on streets.

Thank you communist.

india12.jpg

I took a trishaw somewhere near here in new delhi. The trishaw move up hill for a long distance and I saw the cyclist struggling.

I almost cried. I was filled with guilt and blame myself for "exploiting" people.

In the end, I paid him 3x the amount agreed upon.

This is just one incident. There are many incident and things I witness that I feel I must have done something good to be born in Singapore.

But then, I remember there was trishaw in Singapore when I was young, and why I did not feel guilty then. Delicate feeling is a luxury of richer nation. When Singapore is much poorer, my heart was much hardened.

CHANDNI_CHOWK_BUS_SE_16575f.jpg

Is it natural resources you mean to say ?

No,beautiful landscape,waterscape,natural forest,etc... like Guilin-Yangshuo,Jiuzhaigou in China or Yosemite in US

only countries with ten or more World Heritage Sites.
  • Brown: nations with 40 or more heritage sites
  • Light brown: nations with 30 to 39 heritage sites
  • Orange: nations with 20 to 29 heritage sites
  • Blue: nations with 15 to 19 heritage sites
  • Green: nations with 10 to 14 heritage sites
e3b639322d5a0fab6702d7e0411bd3e9.png

US: 13 out of 22 are Natural Heritage Site
China: 13 out of 47 are Natural Heritage Site
India: 6 out of 32 are Natural Heritage Site, all of which are just for wildlife perseveration or ecosystem diversity

a1.jpg

No,beautiful landscape,waterscape,natural forest,etc... like Guilin-Yangshuo,Jiuzhaigou in China or Yosemite in US

only countries with ten or more World Heritage Sites.
  • Brown: nations with 40 or more heritage sites
  • Light brown: nations with 30 to 39 heritage sites
  • Orange: nations with 20 to 29 heritage sites
  • Blue: nations with 15 to 19 heritage sites
  • Green: nations with 10 to 14 heritage sites
e3b639322d5a0fab6702d7e0411bd3e9.png

US: 13 out of 22 are Natural Heritage Site
China: 13 out of 47 are Natural Heritage Site
India: 6 out of 32 are Natural Heritage Site, all of which are just for wildlife perseveration or ecosystem diversity

Common man don't gauge UNESCO as the sole heritage buildings, as even in kerala i can trace some palaces and centuries old large sculpture temple not part in the list.

Kolkata train station is the cleanest I ever seen in India. I always like Kolkata train station because it has a very grand feeling.

Stepping out of Kolkata, I got a big ecstasy because I dont see any cow.

Also no one shit on streets.

Thank you communist.

india12.jpg
didn't you see many beggars sleeping on the street not far from railway station? I got horrified on my way from train station to airport in the night. how could those indians beggars tolerated the huge noise on the street?

besides, Kolkata is the worst india big cities, worse than dehli and mumbai , kochin is the best by india's standard.

I took a trishaw somewhere near here in new delhi. The trishaw move up hill for a long distance and I saw the cyclist struggling.

I almost cried. I was filled with guilt and blame myself for "exploiting" people.

In the end, I paid him 3x the amount agreed upon.

:tup:

Back
Top Bottom