What's new

Is India a beautiful country.

To bring balance to my other thread "Is India a dirty country" this new thread ask the question is India a beautiful country? In fact a lot of people say yes it is a gorgeous country, with landscapes for everyone, from gorgeous beaches, mountains, plains, and deserts .

Some of the great religions on the world were born in India, it's truly a secular society and millions live in peace and harmony.

It has something for everyone, the culture many people say is beautiful as well, and there is a photo opportunity for everyone.

So the question is India a beautiful country? Please no trolling or flame baiting.
I appreciate you for this. This the a really peaceful and beautiful thread without any hate.

people like what ??

i don't see any smaller cats in india now... everywhere one sees dogs... all because of that mental case bjp criminal, maneka gandhi... and this will not go unpunished.

Devine love from a fanatic !

a1.jpg

I would like to give India a suggestion to improve her scenary.

Every city should set up a cow and monkey natural reserve and move all these spices inside there. It would cut back India's shit by 50%.

@jamahir

Know the chain of posts that lead to that comment in the first place before speaking out of turn as usual. Re: manners - speak for yourself, please.

Shimla.

I was there twice. First time is 8 years ago, and I still remember fondly the young Indian Christian YMCA boy who treated me kindly.

I love many Indians in the mountains. They are nice people.
  • St._Michael's_Catholic_Church,_Shimla.JPG

places-to-visit-in-shimla-og.jpg

Devine love from a fanatic !

View attachment 232191

i don't like too much wet and green areas... that is what i dislike about kerala or bengal.

@jamahir

Know the chain of posts that lead to that comment in the first place before speaking out of turn as usual.

you were doubting his origin... can you explain why ??

Re: manners - speak for yourself, please.

when did i ever talk like a college student or software coolie cum mba cum yoga fanatic from bangalore ??

you were doubting his origin... can you explain why ??

That's not where it began, but if you choose to continue to play dumb as usual, you're on your own.

when did i ever talk like a college student or software coolie cum mba cum yoga fanatic from bangalore ??

You're just bitter, and that's clear for all to see. Anyway, I was talking about not generalising, which is something you seem to be rather rubbish at.

I came here expecting to see some beautiful pictures or read about the beauty that India holds instead idiots are at it again. I have friends from North and South India and had seen some beautiful pictures and what I heard from them the places they told me about sounded very pretty.

The lack of civic sense is all too prevalent in most Asian countries not just sub-continent. We are the worst enemies of our countries.

To bring balance to my other thread "Is India a dirty country" this new thread ask the question is India a beautiful country? In fact a lot of people say yes it is a gorgeous country, with landscapes for everyone, from gorgeous beaches, mountains, plains, and deserts .

Some of the great religions on the world were born in India, it's truly a secular society and millions live in peace and harmony.

It has something for everyone, the culture many people say is beautiful as well, and there is a photo opportunity for everyone.

So the question is India a beautiful country? Please no trolling or flame baiting.
if you want to know how beautyfull india really is best way is to come from sept to november and try to travel by indian rail than air routes between diffrent destinations

onli things you should takein consdration are

1.always mind your own buisness and dont indulge in others affairs

2.try not to change anyone but let things pass by and enjoy them as they are

3.never take help from a person who jumps owt to "help you"

4.always keep your own first aid kit handy and take good care your personal belongings and hygine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom