What's new

Is India a beautiful country.

Dude, the most congested and dirty parts of india, especially delhi are where muslims are concentrated like old delhi. Please dont generalize on religion.
India has a huge population and and in congested areas the waste management is not adequate.

And by the way, its just taj mahal and qutb minar and some forts that were given by muslims, but there are majestic temples, palaces and millions of other places that exist in india even before the turkish and arab invaders came and plundered them.

And where did muslims in india and pakistan come from? did they fall out of the sky?
They are the people whose women were raped by the invaders from persia, turkey and other areas. Or they were forcefully converted by them. The identity crisis you have baffles me.

India is the only country where the muslim conquerors came and ruled but could not convert the population into islam. Persians were converted to islam in just decades.
India is where islam got the more human face it has today with the revered sufi saints of ajmer and nizamuddin. That is why even with the a population of muslims greater than that of pakistan, there is hardly any radicalization in indian muslim youth. We have co-existed peacefully.
Because you forced those indian muslims to live like that by depriving them from their social and economic rights.You are trying to make them like your dirty hindu civilization because you feel jealous from the cleanliness of islam.Being clean is half of our faith unlike your religion which promote rapes and allow one woman to have more than 5 husbands.All the hindu religious icons you worship today were rapists including shiva and brahma. A caste system which itself is a enemy of humanity.
And going by your logic of forced conversions then tell me how islam was spread in Malaysia and indonesia ?There was not a single war taken place overthere .How islam is spreading in the west besides the fact west is meddling in the internal affairs of many muslim nations? You just cannot accept the fact that you are one of those unfortunate people of subcontinent who are still subhumans and worshiping cows after putting the red dot on the forehead.Being hindu itself is a incredible insult.

Oh hell yeah!

here's a tiny sample ...
Bombay - Jaipur - Bombay - 252101

Everybody on the planet including the naysayers, know what this country is all about in terms of beauty and the like, so there's no point re-educating them on what they're already perfectly aware of. The OP's flags don't fool us!

The most successful and super-hit movie "Best exotic marigold hotel" movie made by foreigners and not Indians beautifully captures the beauty of India and just see how they rave about India in the reviews.

Just read foreigners living in India for months on end and how they rave about it in tripadvisor and other sites.

Do you think bigoted posters on internet can hide the truth???

Oh hell yeah!

here's a tiny sample ...
Bombay - Jaipur - Bombay - 252101

Everybody on the planet including the naysayers, know what this country is all about in terms of beauty and the like, so there's no point re-educating them on what they're already perfectly aware of. The OP's flags don't fool us!

The most successful and super-hit movie "Best exotic marigold hotel" movie made by foreigners and not Indians beautifully captures the beauty of India and just see how they rave about India in the reviews.

Just read foreigners living in India for months on end and how they rave about it in tripadvisor and other sites.

Well continue to not read my post, it's very enlightening that you have jumped to conclusions.

Because you forced those indian muslims to live like that by depriving them from their social and economic rights.You are trying to make them like your dirty hindu civilization because you feel jealous from the cleanliness of islam.Being clean is half of our faith unlike your religion which promote rapes and allow one woman to have more than 5 husbands.All the hindu religious icons you worship today were rapists including shiva and brahma. A caste system which itself is a enemy of humanity.
And going by your logic of forced conversions then tell me how islam was spread in Malaysia and indonesia ?There was not a single war taken place overthere .How islam is spreading in the west besides the fact west is meddling in the internal affairs of many muslim nations? You just cannot accept the fact that you are one of those unfortunate people of subcontinent who are still subhumans and worshiping cows after putting the red dot on the forehead.Being hindu itself is a incredible insult.

Well dude, i would really like to go at it with you on islam and hinduism. But i would like to respect the religious sentiments of some of my best friends who are muslims.

I do not know what all you were tought in the madrassas of pakistan. But we really do respect the religious sentiments of every religion however absurd it may sound. And that is why india is what it is today and pakistan is what it is today.

Grow up man, you still living in a cave and shouting insult at others, while the whole world just passes by just laughing at you.

Your rants show that truth is very bitter. We all know about unchanged Islamic laws for women and practices about animal sacrifice which is the most abominable brutal act known to man. Humans can resist caste system which they have successfully but animals cannot what you do to them. There are just 50 temples and churches in pakistan which must have prompted you to type all your rants and your fear about what will happen to mosques in pakistan as they did to temples and churches.

The games played by Sufis to convert people in ancient times without any resistance are know to very few. I know anybody can be banned even if we discuss about that in some detail here.

Islam is spreading through marriages by entrapping non-Muslim guys and gals in the name of love and clueless drug addicts and failed people in life are converted to Islam who are mesmerized by Islamist propaganda.

i know you will not say anything or pay just lip service to Muslims hanged publicly in China but will hold public demonstrations about a single Muslim killed in India, Israel or Myanmar as was seen recently. this most bitter fact must have enraged you. you already have committed an unpardonable SIN in Islam for which you know what you will get in this life and afterlife. Purer Muslims are full aware of all your demonstrations of friendship with Chinese Maoists and they know what to do.

Your rants cannot change facts or change your destiny. If you can show so much indignation for Hindus who treat animals so well, we know what you must be thinking of Chinese and particularly your own Muslim brothers who sacrifice animals in the name of God even during fasting. i have not said anything heinous like the Chinese on this site.

since you demonize and insult my religion let me answer you without demonizing or insulting your religion.

you aid we feel jealous from the cleanliness of Islam???? LOL. We all know you people eat from the same plate wit hands or spoons soaked in saliva and you all put your individual saliva soaked hands or spoons in the same dish. That is uncleanliness of the highest order.

first look at your religious practices like compulsory painful circumcision even for adult converts to Islam and compulsorily offering animals to God as sacrifice before you hurl abuses at other religions.

We all know what you think about Chinese if you are so hateful towards Hindus and express fake outrage about such harmless, merciful and benign Hindu religious practices as showing mercy to cows and vegetarianism.

these are undeniable facts which will remain till posterity.

Your rants cannot change facts or change your destiny. If you can show so much indignation for Hindus who treat animals so well, we know what you must be thinking of Chinese and particularly your own Muslim brothers who sacrifice animals in the name of God even during fasting. i have not said anything heinous like the Chinese on this site

leave alone animals, let us concentrate on humans. The most heinous crimes in the world are being comitted in the name of islam. Look at what ISIS did today, they wrapped det cord around the neck of few men and blew it in order to behead them

beauty is subjective, you need to tell us what you find beautiful in a country.

a1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom