What's new

Is India a beautiful country.

people like what ??

i don't see any smaller cats in india now... everywhere one sees dogs... all because of that mental case bjp criminal, maneka gandhi... and this will not go unpunished.
\
those dancers

didn't you see many beggars sleeping on the street not far from railway station? I got horrified on my way from train station to airport in the night. how could those indians beggars tolerated the huge noise on the street?

besides, Kolkata is the worst india big cities, worse than dehli and mumbai , kochin is the best by india's standard.

No the best city to live none other than bangalore as a large MNC based city with very comfort climate.Even the auto drivers know english.But traffic jam is a problem, but when all phases of metro train project completed, then have relief.By 2020 Bangalore will overtake California as the biggest software hub of the world.

Most people dont have no sense of hygiene. Filthy. Jungle bush mud...

Did you know that's exactly what your west Pakistani brothers used to say about you before the same "filthy Jungle bush mud" people came to your rescue to carve out a separate homeland for you?

To bring balance to my other thread "Is India a dirty country" this new thread ask the question is India a beautiful country? In fact a lot of people say yes it is a gorgeous country, with landscapes for everyone, from gorgeous beaches, mountains, plains, and deserts .

Some of the great religions on the world were born in India, it's truly a secular society and millions live in peace and harmony.

It has something for everyone, the culture many people say is beautiful as well, and there is a photo opportunity for everyone.

So the question is India a beautiful country? Please no trolling or flame baiting.

There are enough threads on this own forum related to India/Indians and tourism in India if you really wanted to get a measure of how beautiful/filthy India really is. That is not even counting the independent tourism/backpacker websites elsewhere on internet!

I honestly think the OP is a troll in disguise, who thinks himself to be too smart or just too timid to come out in the open about his intentions!

Well, you are in luck to be in the company of another legend! @RisingShiningSuperpower

Kolkata train station is the cleanest I ever seen in India. I always like Kolkata train station because it has a very grand feeling.

Stepping out of Kolkata, I got a big ecstasy because I dont see any cow.

Also no one shit on streets.

Thank you communist.

india12.jpg

Everybody knows that your comments show that you Chinese Maoists resent the whole world because you have the most brutalized and hence forever miserable face which reflects your country of unparalleled untold unrepented genocides where monopolization of food by higher classes led to the most heinous things to be eaten as food. Fake smile does not hide the lifelong misery that is reflected by the face of Chines Maoists.

But very good news for you. Soon, you will be replaced by your pure Muslim brothers who will acquire the most heinous faces after Islamic punishment by their purer Muslim brothers who rightfully believe that pure Pakistanis have done unpardonable sin by befriending Chinese Maoists who openly hang Muslims in China.

Repent your misdeeds you heinous Chinese slave. The revolution is coming to China and then you will dance in the streets to the song I am a street dancer with your most heinous and brutalized agonized Chinese Maoist face with intermittent fake smile to hide your lifelong misery.

Banning people who speak the truth without heinous insinuations on this site will not help the concerned. We know how you Chinese slaves can get away with the most heinous rants on this site but if we talk about your food and what it reflects about your society’s past and present….

Last edited:
India is developing in a quick mode .. They build their Buildings and Malls in a good manner

That's awesome, but the pollution is killing Indians.

The problem of pollution mainly on delhi as around 8.8 million vehicles on delhi roads one of the highest in the world even though delhi carries around 2.4 million passengers daily on metro train.

India is developing in a quick mode .. They build their Buildings and Malls in a good manner
India was always a divided country, and its dividing even more.. between rich and poor. Not sure how stable is such growth, I hope people realize it before revolutionary like @jamahir take over and commit mass murder on epic scale that will put mao and pol pot to shame.. :mad:

yeah im sure people dance every where in the world....
im just saying in punjab we call them "marasi" "churas"

why only them ?? why not everyone ?? why not those punjabi uncles who dance in huge vulgar 600-guest weddings ??

give me the full meaning of "marasi" and "chura".

hqdefault.jpg

084.jpg

is that zarvan on the right ?? :D

and...

hqdefault.jpg

India was always a divided country, and its dividing even more.. between rich and poor. Not sure how stable is such growth

highly unstable, because the reason of growth was mainly the software/services industry which entirely depends on whether or how much contracts western companies will send to bangalore or poona or gurgaon or madras or hyderabad.

in 2014 december/november, 35,000+ employees of tcs company ( one of "top" five it companies in india ) were removed without notice or justification within a few days... tcs plan was to remove a few tens of thousands more... this became a big issue... real reason was that tcs doesn't have much money to pay salaries.

I hope people realize it before revolutionary like @jamahir take over and commit mass murder on epic scale that will put mao and pol pot to shame.. :mad:

i can't say about mass-murder but i always wanted to become a bond villain. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom