What's new

Where everyone in the world is migrating

HAHA Indians also dont go abroad for searching for food but for a good job and salary,delusional Pakistani lol

But what i said is true..... Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

Shameless :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
u know what.....u have no idea.come to oman n i will show u how strong pakistanis r here.well not to say there r hundreds of indians coming to pakistanis searching for jobs.well even they employ them too cos they r the cheapest.;)

u know what.....u have no idea.come to oman n i will show u how strong pakistanis r here.well not to say there r hundreds of indians coming to pakistanis searching for jobs.well even they employ them too cos they r the cheapest.;)
u know what.......u have no idea how Indians are strong and rich all over the world and you dont know what world calls a pakistani.;) and you wont want to hear the truth becasue it willl hurt you a lot just like it hurted you after i shared some eye opener links ;)

u know what.......u have no idea how Indians are strong and rich all over the world and you dont know what world calls a pakistani.;) and you wont want to hear the truth becasue it willl hurt you a lot just like it hurted you after i shared some eye opener links ;)
u know what....indians do have some rich guys.but they dont have a respect as it should have being a millionair.here in arab we just call them hindi or hindu.people do buisness with them.but the wont even share there food with them.they think them as stinky.u know what i mean.well it not for any body offence.but its a reallity.

u know what....indians do have some rich guys.but they dont have a respect as it should have being a millionair.here in arab we just call them hindi or hindu.people do buisness with them.but the wont even share there food with them.they think them as stinky.u know what i mean.well it not for any body offence.but its a reallity.
look who is talking about respect??pakistanis.lol you pakistanis are considered as terrorists all over the world,everyone wants to kick you out from there country,you peo[le are mainly called as criminals and jails are filled wih peole like you in Britain,if you know what i mean.well it not for any body offence.but its a reality.
Pakistanis will neve achieve what Indians have achieved.

look who is talking about respect??pakistanis.lol you pakistanis are considered as terrorists all over the world,everyone wants to kick you out from there country,you peo[le are mainly called as criminals and jails are filled wih peole like you in Britain,if you know what i mean.well it not for any body offence.but its a reality.
Pakistanis will neve achieve what Indians have achieved.
A baraadar mulk banned packistanis from entering their country.
Pakistanis excluded from Kuwait’s new visa plan – The Express Tribune

Now he will reply to me after two hours as he has to call his english teacher to help him framing to two three insulting sentences:lol:
:omghaha: Might have quickly run to the madrassa to get some reply.

Now he will reply to me after two hours as he has to call his english teacher to help him framing to two three insulting sentences
Nice One
huka.gif
India.gif

lol....according to the chart, Pakistanis are coming to India but not viceversa.....

You mean the ability to drink cow dang? :D
In many medicines cow dang is added and it is exported to many counries like Pakistan,Do you take your medicines regularly ;)

I can bet you most of those lines coming from India to the Middle Eastern countries are Mallus.

Goddamn Keralites :mad:

@Rafael Lools like you are busy checking the contents of your medicines :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Water Indians migrate for food and 21th century housing

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom