What's new

Where everyone in the world is migrating

@Rafael Its time for you to sue your shopkeeper or doctor who recommended to you medicines who have cow dang in them :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So the Arab UAE is the preferred destination for millions of illegal Indian migrants? And here I thought Indians are Islamophobic. :lol:

So the Arab UAE is the preferred destination for millions of illegal Indian migrants? And here I thought Indians are Islamophobic. :lol:
.....increase the horizon of your knowledge.........India has world's second largest Muslim population......mostly they migrate....

Last edited:
Drive out the illegal migrants in India and within 10years we turn turn into a developed country :cheers:

But Sekoolarism is the real threat because of which we cannot send them back. You want Isharat Jahan ke Pappa Nitish to get pissed? :P

He's just the beginning.

Huh? This chart shows migration , both legal and illegal. Btw, 95% of Indian migrants abroad are legal with work visas. UAE and middle east are not countries that take bullshit like that. Also , since you are so smart, please tell me how an Indian can "illegally" migrate to the UAE ? I'm not a genius like you, but as far as I know, the only way for Indians to get to the UAE is through air travel which requires a valid passport, ticket and a visa. UAE doesn't have a land border with India where one can just hop across( like Bangladesh to India and Mexico to US) and also , distance between India and UAE is not like the distance between North Africa and Spain where one can just hop on a boat and make it across. So please Mr Einstein , tell us mortal folks what sorcery we use such that "millions" of us illegally make it across? The only illegal Indians in UAE would perhaps be the ones whose work visas have expired, and there's no way its millions of them , perhaps a few hundred or thousand.

Back
Top Bottom