What's new

Is India a beautiful country.

Because Pakistan lost all the four wars to India and half of their country in the process :lol::lol:

No because of this

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1435114939.963361.jpg

But that makes no sense? If you can see people littering or defecating in the streets wouldn't you do something about it?
Well i cannot dig a hole in the ground for them. government made toilets for them but they refuse to use it. They like the cool wind caressing their *** as they take a dump

But that makes no sense? If you can see people littering or defecating in the streets wouldn't you do something about it?

Bro I don't understand how Indians can even stand that nonsense.

Whole time in Pakistan I never ever see even ONE person doing open defecating. I can go into the poorest part of Karachi yet it's 10x cleaner than the cleanest part of Mumbai.
Maybe in villages of Pakistan they open defecate as no sewage system but I'm yet to see any open defecation in any city of Pakistan, while in India every corner you turn there's a guy taking a dump or piss

Well i cannot dig a hole in the ground for them. government made toilets for them but they refuse to use it. They like the cool wind caressing their *** as they take a dump

This is confusing, I don't get it, don't Indians have pride in their country? I hear it all the time that India is beautiful, they are proud of India, but yet you are telling me something different?

Whole time in Pakistan I never ever see even ONE person doing open defecating. I can go into the poorest part of Karachi yet it's 10x cleaner than the cleanest part of Mumbai.
Maybe in villages of Pakistan they open defecate as no sewage system but I'm yet to see any open defecation in any city of Pakistan, while in India every corner you turn there's a guy taking a dump or piss

But what about the educated? What about the citizens? Don't they realize that they can spread diseases etc by doing this? I am sure not everyone in India is uneducated, so why can;t they do something?

Abh itni bhi na pheenk

Yes no doubt but Indians should be more aware about how to protect nature's treasures because they are destroying it even though they don't know where should they throw trash, forests are public toilets...etc etc

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom