What's new

is anybody planning to propose on this valentine’s day??

Mile to go before confirmation mate..

They have to come and see me and our family members have to go and see her na..

I am little bit tensed about they coming to see me..

I become very very fat with all those time spending at my home :D

Go spend sometime in gym... :chill:

Mile to go before confirmation mate..

They have to come and see me and our family members have to go and see her na..

I am little bit tensed about they coming to see me..

I become very very fat with all those time spending at my home :D

Now you guys can say that you wanted to be married without any fears! Gud luk bro!

Go spend sometime in gym... :chill:

every night before sleep, always take decision about going to gym in the morning then after waking up, automatically log into PDF..

I have membership in almost all the gyms near to my place :D

every night before sleep, always take decision about going to gym in the morning then after waking up, automatically log into PDF..

I have membership is almost all the gyms near to my place :D

Why does men of kerala need gym?:azn:

See I am the opposite, I find saint valentin jour simply boring but that is because I live in quebec and some french take l'amour over the top and spend 5 grand l'argent(CAD) on proposal and end up regretting two weeks later>month later divorce fini. You indienne who are into love dovey should come here for saint valentin to central montrèal, its like little paris, i mean good wine, beau porche, nice flowers and trinkets, perfect lighting for proposal.
As for me, I don`t believe in love though not necessarily opposed to the idea either, like my grand papa said, CAREER FIRST and marriage will follow based on how good career is though its still viable business contract. chinois member will agree with me on that one because you guys keep it straight to business none of this stupid làmour crap

here is my 2 cent and now I probably ruined the saint valentin day for some of you :)

See I am the opposite, I find saint valentin jour simply boring but that is because I live in quebec and some french take l'amour over the top and spend 5 grand l'argent(CAD) on proposal and end up regretting two weeks later>month later divorce fini. You indienne who are into love dovey should come here for saint valentin to central montrèal, its like little paris, i mean good wine, beau porche, nice flowers and trinkets, perfect lighting for proposal.
As for me, I don`t believe in love though not necessarily opposed to the idea either, like my grand papa said, CAREER FIRST and marriage will follow based on how good career is though its still viable business contract. chinois member will agree with me on that one because you guys keep it straight to business none of this stupid làmour crap

here is my 2 cent and now I probably ruined the saint valentin day for some of you :)

In short, you dont have a girl friend so do not like valentines day :P

i love you @Talon
300px-Anatomy_Heart_English_Tiesworks.jpg
, mushrik devta se shadi karogi ?:rofl:

Ye to hadd hogi. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom