What's new

‘Irrational’ border closure a setback to Pak-India ties: Chinese analysts

:disagree: Chinese get affected due to Pak-India clashes...They are just right across the north..They are party to conflict, u accept or not...Remember border dispute b/w them and u has not been settled yet...

Issues between China and India will be handled bilaterally. There is no need for Pakistan to get involved. Regardless, this has nothing to do with India building a fence on the Pakistan border.

Issues between China and India will be handled bilaterally. There is no need for Pakistan to get involved. Regardless, this has nothing to do with India building a fence on the Pakistan border.

acha....:-)

[QUOTE="PaklovesTurkiye, post: 8799519, member: 173770]:disagree: Chinese get affected due to Pak-India clashes...They are just right across the north..They are party to conflict, u accept or not...Remember border dispute b/w them and u has not been settled yet...

They r rocking the boat bcuz Chinese get affected due to Pak-India clashes...They are just right across the north..They are party to conflict, u accept or not...Remember border dispute b/w them and u has not been settled yet...

We banned your films after your idiots decided to harass Pakistani actors and started acting hostile to Pakistani dramas and actors...

They hold no stake in kashmir but Pakistan handed them part.. barring your kashmir cause.. closing boarder or fencing boarder with other countries are upto us.. no 2nd and 3rd party have right to indulge their ideas.. if it serves our interest then it fine but not if it serves another country interest.. you are free to take decision accordingto Chinese wish .. am I clear ..[/QUOTE]

Achaaaaa....

Given Chinese thousands of years history its certain they are not worried but are just making sure how to rebuff India next time when she comes begging to them for NSG entry.

This indian dream created by your extremist terrorist minds called RSS to sabotage CPEC would remain a dream given their coward nature the only way to postpone ( not even damage) CPEC would be to attack Pakistan and given Hindus history of over a thousand years against Muslims in Sub continent I highly doubt that Modi has the balls to do so all they can do is loud talk for their domestic consumption and thats all.

If India tries to act stronger Pak-China combine push will throw them from Himalayas all the way down till Indian punjab and no power in world can stop them from doing so if the need arises so its in interest of fanatic Hindus to be in their limits realizing their true abilities and capabilities.

How Kashmiris have kicked IA butts recently clearly shows where IA and Modi stands morally and professionally.
Why does China even care about closure of india Pakistan border

This is called wet dreams..

Provide us links to this OBOR project with some real ground work info pics.

Until Kashmir is resolved as per Kashmiris wishes neither USA nor China or any power in this universe can ask or force Pakistan to connect India with Iran , Afghanistan or any other country. We recently shut afghan mouths when they wanted to send a few truck to India through Pakistan.

When it comes to India we are very focused and united and knows how to deal with them.

On the constructive side if Kashmiris get right to self determination then Pakistan would not have any objection to allow any transit to India in fact we will support India as after Kashmir is resolved we have no trouble with India only if Indian masses could understand how this fake atoot ang political rhetoric by RSS fanatics is damaging indian economy and undermining south asian peace keeping things on the verge of nuclear war.

We in Pakistan do understand that keeping tensions alive in South asia is in interest of China , US , russia and west as they can sell weapons and divide masses easily through war mongering but unfortunately Indian stubborn attitude in Kashmir is making things ugly and dangerous in Sub continent as given current scenario and rhetoric of Terrorists and fanatics like Modi a nuclear war is inevitable which will destroy only Sub continent and all the above powers will have more to sell later.

Bottom line is its not about sealing borders its about giving Kashmiris their rights and let people live in peace and harmony .

There are a few things called universal truth and one of the biggest and time tested truth in this world is
There can be no Peace without JUSTICE

Kashmiris wants justice and denial to this justice is the sole reason of hatred and chaos in South Asia.
Pakistan cannot withstand pressure from india and china

In short..it is none of China's business..What India do...

Let it come from Chinese officials...then India will respond. Global Times is tabloid...and it is not Chinese official mouthpiece

It seems India is intent on escalating to the point where nuclear war is not just possible but inevitable.

The India-Pakistan border is so tense right now, that a single major false-flag attack by any foreign power could set the nukes flying in a split second.
how is border shutdown related to nuke war ?

Ah people please think a bit deep. The fact why china is worried, my best guess is due to reinsurance cost. If pakistan and indian tensions increase, global reinsurance companies will charge hefty premiums which can easily add 5% extra annual costs to CPEC projects and make all chinese IRR calculations go for a toss.

Ah people please think a bit deep. The fact why china is worried, my best guess is due to reinsurance cost. If pakistan and indian tensions increase, global reinsurance companies will charge hefty premiums which can easily add 5% extra annual costs to CPEC projects and make all chinese IRR calculations go for a toss.
china can run their own insurance company

Forget about telling me what my leaders sell, since you have buying the bunk yours have been selling for years. Stick to the topic & avoid silly potshots at the leaders of my country. We don't care for your opinion on our leaders. I have heard no details about sealing the border which is why I'm in no hurry to pass judgement on what is being proposed but the idea that you think a cold war between India & Pakistan would come about only because of that is laughable.

In any case, what exactly is your point here ?

Isolate me if you are rightly judging what I said but wait it us you who is judging too earlier, isn't it? If you did not get my point, you have to ask nicely and we know how competent your NaMO and others are as well as I know ours. If you are a NaMO follower I have no issues but keep it to yourself. Look at what NaMO is doing to you that way before sealing the border, he has already sealed your mind and hearts that you are not ready to read the opinion against him.

why you so desperatly want them to not seal the border? They already fenced some 500km out of 750 LOC, You are talking to people who have no respect for UN resolution, their shameless external minister call Kashmir an atoot ang of bharat in the same UN which decleared it as disputed territory.. Which shows how much they respect UN.

fact is when they were building fence on LOC in past, we did nothing except protests, same will be case with this too.. Unless someday our Army decides to remove them physically bcoz they are illegal.

And what do you mean by future cold war? are you talking about proxy war? we are already victim of bhart financed terrorism via Afghanistan?

You did not get it actually, they cannot be allowed to seal LoC that they are planning by doing so time to time hence message given.

For the first time Chinese are really worrying about their investment .
Complete sealing of the border means Indo Pak relations will be stagnated once and for all .
Chinese plans will only work if there is minimal relation between India and Pakistan .

Again that is our choice .
What you sow ,so shall you reap

Nope .
We are tightening our security and safety for bright future .
Coming years neither we have time nor have interest in playing petty drama with our neighbours

Make sure that you really tighten the same because I am not seeing such happening as after all Indian dramas mostly help leaders like NaMO to sell hatred against Pakistan to gain got so if it is all ok, there wouldn't be much to do hence not happening. LoC cannot be sealed as border forget it, therefore, BJP is pushing for the same tlas provocative attempt for war.

China is getting assertive with india. Expect to see more of China twisting india's arms to make it comply with Beijing's vision of south asia.

Back
Top Bottom