What's new

‘Irrational’ border closure a setback to Pak-India ties: Chinese analysts

China is getting assertive with india. Expect to see more of China twisting india's arms to make it comply with Beijing's vision of south asia.

India with USA help can fend off China easily
Beijing cannot make Pakistan the center piece of any South Asian strategy

Isolate me if you are rightly judging what I said but wait it us you who is judging too earlier, isn't it? If you did not get my point, you have to ask nicely and we know how competent your NaMO and others are as well as I know ours. If you are a NaMO follower I have no issues but keep it to yourself. Look at what NaMO is doing to you that way before sealing the border, he has already sealed your mind and hearts that you are not ready to read the opinion against him.

You did not get it actually, they cannot be allowed to seal LoC that they are planning by doing so time to time hence message given.

Make sure that you really tighten the same because I am not seeing such happening as after all Indian dramas mostly help leaders like NaMO to sell hatred against Pakistan to gain got so if it is all ok, there wouldn't be much to do hence not happening. LoC cannot be sealed as border forget it, therefore, BJP is pushing for the same tlas provocative attempt for war.

whether you like it or not Narinder Modi was elected by Indian voters. he will serve his term. if voters like what he has done he might get re-elected

This is only some Chinese analyst talking, not an official statement from the Chinese government.

India should seal their border with us entirely, we should follow suit and seal our western border.

whether you like it or not Narinder Modi was elected by Indian voters. he will serve his term. if voters like what he has done he might get re-elected

I was looking for a progress and change but seems like, as I already stated, he has sealed their minds and next is heart.

The u.s. owes trillions to the China and the debt is increasing. That's more than enough to make the u.s. back off and leave india dangling alone. Pakistan is the strongest military ally China has in the Muslim world and it won't let that go.

I was looking for a progress and change but seems like, as I already stated, he has sealed their minds and next is heart.

i have no idea how bjp internal politics work. they selected narinder modi.
there is no reason why the bjp could not dump modi in the middle of his term. it is unlikely but possible.
i give them benefit of doubt - they selected vajyapee.

some of the bjp leaders including some RSS types are pro-Hindu. That does not make them anti-Muslim or anti-Pakistan

The u.s. owes trillions to the China and the debt is increasing. That's more than enough to make the u.s. back off and leave india dangling alone. Pakistan is the strongest military ally China has in the Muslim world and it won't let that go.

What is China going to do ? Kill their biggest export market
What benefits has Pakistan delivered to China ?

This is only some Chinese analyst talking, not an official statement from the Chinese government.

India should seal their border with us entirely, we should follow suit and seal our western border.

the border is not a small place which can be sealed off

Sealing the border with Pakistan is a stupid idea and would be a strategic blunder. India should rethink this idea.

What is China going to do ? Kill their biggest export market
What benefits has Pakistan delivered to China ?
Well one of the things that China has to do is call in its debt and the u.s. economy will crash. They maybe China's largest importer but their economy has been a flat line with no good news on the horizon. they can't afford to have their debt called in.

1. Pakistan offers the following to China:
Direct energy access by passing the south china seas saving a ton of time and money

2. Cheaper and faster route to ship it's goods to the middle east, africa and europe

3. An extention of its naval power so that it can cut off america's oil supply at will in case of any tensions over taiwan

4. Same as number three for india in case of tensions over anachalpradesh

5. Pakistan will export it's own oil and gas directly to China since they are developing our energy industry as a part of CPEC (they get dibs on its export before anyone else, that's fair)

The list goes on and on.

Frankly I'm disappointed that you couldn't figure these out on your own. Maybe subconsciously you didn't want to. Denial perhaps that how can such a small Pakistan become so much more important that india? do yourself a favor and start accepting the fact that Pakistan maybe one tenth your size but it carries far more potential than india ever could.

1. Pakistan offers the following to China:
Direct energy access by passing the south china seas saving a ton of time and money

2. Cheaper and faster route to ship it's goods to the middle east, africa and europe

3. An extention of its naval power so that it can cut off america's oil supply at will in case of any tensions over taiwan

4. Same as number three for india in case of tensions over anachalpradesh

5. Pakistan will export it's own oil and gas directly to China since they are developing our energy industry as a part of CPEC (they get dibs on its export before anyone else, that's fair)

The list goes on and on.

Frankly I'm disappointed that you couldn't figure these out on your own. Maybe subconsciously you didn't want to. Denial perhaps that how can such a small Pakistan become so much more important that india? do yourself a favor and start accepting the fact that Pakistan maybe one tenth your size but it carries far more potential than india ever could.
Inspite of china getting all these as you said,why is china not paying anything towards the projects and asking Pakistan to pay back the money with intrest and Pakistan has agreed to pay the say,dont you see something is wrong some where.i can make it even simpler for you if you want.

Inspite of china getting all these as you said,why is china not paying anything towards the projects and asking Pakistan to pay back the money with intrest and Pakistan has agreed to pay the say,dont you see something is wrong some where.i can make it even simpler for you if you want.

You may wanna pay attention to the nitty gritty of the agreement. Whatever China is going to build will be in Pakistan's governmental control be it federal or provincial. So it's only fair that we pay them back. They're not doing all this for free.

You may wanna pay attention to the nitty gritty of the agreement. Whatever China is going to build will be in Pakistan's governmental control be it federal or provincial. So it's only fair that we pay them back. They're not doing all this for free.
Think who has more benifit from CPEC,is it for china or Pakistan or lets say its benificial for Pakistan and china old benifits 10% ,then they should have paid 10% of the project or atleast 5%,nothing will be contributed by china.

Think who has more benifit from CPEC,is it for china or Pakistan or lets say its benificial for Pakistan and china old benifits 10% ,then they should have paid 10% of the project or atleast 5%,nothing will be contributed by china.

you make no sense right now.

Regardless, who benefits how much from CPEC is really something you (as an indian) should not worry about. Just accept the fact that india will never be a part of it. One thing is for sure, india will get 0% benefit from CPEC.

you make no sense right now.

Regardless, who benefits how much from CPEC is really something you (as an indian) should not worry about. Just accept the fact that india will never be a part of it. One thing is for sure, india will get 0% benefit from CPEC.
What dsnt make sense .

Thats china wants cpec so that the distance and the time to trasport its goods to import and export will come down.and for that they bring their own men and companies to complete the project and for that Pakistan has to payback the money with assured returns and interest.so what is china paying for its benifits,nothing.

We all know what china will do with cpec,but do you what Pakistan will do with cpec,every one talking about there will be progress in Pakistan once cpec is completed,does anyone know how.

It seems India is intent on escalating to the point where nuclear war is not just possible but inevitable.

The India-Pakistan border is so tense right now, that a single major false-flag attack by any foreign power could set the nukes flying in a split second.
Are you serious????

What dsnt make sense .

Thats china wants cpec so that the distance and the time to trasport its goods to import and export will come down.and for that they bring their own men and companies to complete the project and for that Pakistan has to payback the money with assured returns and interest.so what is china paying for its benifits,nothing.

We all know what china will do with cpec,but do you what Pakistan will do with cpec,every one talking about there will be progress in Pakistan once cpec is completed,does anyone know how.

dude, it is rejuvinating the entire infrastructure on the nation. If you don't have the patience to read the entire agreement then that's your issue. I can't spell it out all here.

Ya, events like 26/11 don't do that, its Modi who does..........

Isolate me if you are rightly judging what I said but wait it us you who is judging too earlier, isn't it? If you did not get my point, you have to ask nicely and we know how competent your NaMO and others are as well as I know ours. If you are a NaMO follower I have no issues but keep it to yourself. Look at what NaMO is doing to you that way before sealing the border, he has already sealed your mind and hearts that you are not ready to read the opinion against him..

Seriously man? So much gibberish, You are the one obsessed with "NaMo", I'm not the one bringing him into every discussion.

Back
Top Bottom