What's new

‘Irrational’ border closure a setback to Pak-India ties: Chinese analysts

If it comes to any fruition at all then I can see something like of more strong movement of Kashmiris that may end like East/West Germany reunion.

People in those five districts cant do anything about it .
They are merely fighting their own shadows .
Border areas is at the hand of our BSF backed by Army .

People in those five districts cant do anything about it .
They are merely fighting their own shadows

That is the reason of all mishandling and loosing grip hence diversion tactics from original issue of Kashmir unrest. People are the real power and are fighting Indian occupation but wait, IA is not the shadow at all.

From sealing to fencing and from LiC to IB, though LoC cannot be sealed as it is still a disputed territory. LoC in Kashmir is not an IB or GoI planned to seal that.

Hmm, but in case we proceed, what are you going to do?

A war? When CPEC is moving ahead?

Excellent move to put onus of war on Pakistan. Let them decide their own fate and see how brave/mad they are.

If it comes to any fruition at all then I can see something like of more strong movement of Kashmiris that may end like East/West Germany reunion.

Please be sure, that is not happening. I am deferential to my hosts, otherwise I could have flooded you with evidence that what you think is going on in Kashmir is only a part of the true picture.

That is the reason of all mishandling and loosing grip hence diversion tactics from original issue of Kashmir unrest. People are the real power and are fighting Indian occupation but wait, IA is not the shadow at all.
But this land is their shadow.They are our citizens .They are fighting their brothers and sisters ,neither Americans nor Brits or aliens

Hmm, but in case we proceed, what are you going to do?

A war? When CPEC is moving ahead?

Excellent move to put onus of war on Pakistan. Let them decide their own fate and see how brave/mad they are.

Well it could be the conclusion so quickly but there are certain occasions in between start to end that may change the fate as things never remains as thought.

Please be sure, that is not happening. I am deferential to my hosts, otherwise I could have flooded you with evidence that what you think is going on in Kashmir is only a part of the true picture.

Sir whatever happening is, actually a political failure is pushing it towards the end, will ultimately favour the people and my response was in contexts of totally disconnecting the people of Kashmir.

But this land is their shadow.They are our citizens .They are fighting their brothers and sisters ,neither Americans nor Brits or aliens

And shadow cannot be separated. Unfortunately it is just opposite what you stated. Their land, their fight for their right of determination and India cannot just oust them like this. They are fighting the occupiers for their brothers & sisters and where from American and Brits came into this.

Well it could be the conclusion so quickly but there are certain occasions in between start to end that may change the fate as things never remains as thought.

Sir whatever happening is, actually a political failure is pushing it towards the end, will ultimately favour the people and my response was in contexts of totally disconnecting the people of Kashmir.

And shadow cannot be separated. Unfortunately it is just opposite what you stated. Their land, their fight for their right of determination and India cannot just oust them like this. They are fighting the occupiers for their brothers & sisters and where from American and Brits came into this.

Land means entire India .
There is no such their land ,their fight .
And we know what those 5 districts can do,
Those who have power and infos already decided to construct multilayer fencing seal the border .
And will complete within 2 years .

Land means entire India .
There is no such their land ,their fight .
And we know what those 5 districts can do,
Those who have power and infos already decided to construct multilayer fencing seal the border .
And will complete within 2 years .

Kashmir is not India but it is IoK. India occupied the Kashmir that Kashmiris are fighting against and even a single person standing for the right, it is still a fight that fortunately India is undermining that power. Sealing the disputed border is like trying to cage someone hence irrational indeed but redressal of grievances is only solution.

Kashmir is not India but it is IoK. India occupied the Kashmir that Kashmiris are fighting against and even a single person standing for the right, it is still a fight that fortunately India is undermining that power. Sealing the disputed border is like trying to cage someone hence irrational indeed but redressal of grievances is only solution.

They had their chance .But when they embraced the Afghan mujahideens and their idealogy ,when they brutally suppressed the minorities in there .They destroyed their chance .
Now it is next to zero .
GoI is already began to withdrawing unnecessary perks to that people .
Now on they have to live like any other Indians.

They had their chance .But when they embraced the Afghan mujahideens and their idealogy ,when they brutally suppressed the minorities in there .They destroyed their chance .
Now it is next to zero .
GoI is already began to withdrawing unnecessary perks to that people .
Now on they have to live like any other Indians.

Now on they have to live like any other Indians seems to me like whatever GoI is doing in Kashmir is happening to the rest of it's citizen as well to make them live like an Indian? The suppressing of minorities etc is history as well as contains something about GoI own plot to establish the claim of them Kashmiris being anti-Minorities. R&AW assets have been playing Mujahideen on many occasion to defame the freedom fighters, is not something new while succeeded to some extent that people bought the theory.

Now on they have to live like any other Indians seems to me like whatever GoI is doing in Kashmir is happening to the rest of it's citizen as well to make them live like an Indian? The suppressing of minorities etc is history as well as contains something about GoI own plot to establish the claim of them Kashmiris being anti-Minorities. R&AW assets have been playing Mujahideen on many occasion to defame the freedom fighters, is not something new while succeeded to some extent that people bought the theory.

I am an Indian citizen ,an ordinary citizen .Indian members in this PDF is also represents this nation .Do we look like suppressed ones?
And of course you are right in one sense ,if someone takes arms against nation they will end up in jail or grave.
No more no less ,from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.

Funny conspiracy theory :lol:
Let we ask a Kashmiri minority Pandit from Anantnag @SarthakGanguly

I am an Indian citizen ,an ordinary citizen .Indian members in this PDF is also represents this nation .Do we look like suppressed ones?
And of course you are right in one sense ,if someone takes arms against nation they will end up in jail or grave.
No more no less ,from Kashmir to Kanyakumari

Well, how nicely you just moved away from the subject that we were talking, the Indian Atrocities and it was your quote that they have to live like an Indian so one must say, they are clearly against Indian Occupation hence all the resistance. For the Muslims, fighting the evil through any means, to any extent is called Jihad whether it is wordy opposition, physical or in any form.
Exactly, you are presenting India that is why as I said, in other words, GoI is not handling the Kashmir matter to the extent it does inside India and committing the human rights crimes in IoK as you cannot force someone to live like you if he/she don't want to. That is a forcible act which wouldn't bring any good to GoI.

Seems like you were looking for an opportunity to move away from what we were discussing. The sealing of LoC is irrational indeed.

Well, how nicely you just moved away from the subject that we were talking, the Indian Atrocities and it was your quote that they have to live like an Indian so one must say, they are clearly against Indian Occupation hence all the resistance. For the Muslims, fighting the evil through any means, to any extent is called Jihad whether it is wordy opposition, physical or in any form.
Exactly, you are presenting India that is why as I said, in other words, GoI is not handling the Kashmir matter to the extent it does inside India and committing the human rights crimes in IoK as you cannot force someone to live like you if he/she don't want to. That is a forcible act which wouldn't bring any good to GoI.

Seems like you were looking for an opportunity to move away from what we were discussing. The sealing of LoC is irrational indeed.

And since they brutally raped and killed all those minorities ,we dont have to show any morality in this case .

And GoI is moving forward with that irrationality .Different people ,different opinions .
But none of that affects GoI at any case .They decided and will go forward

Back
Top Bottom