What's new

‘Irrational’ border closure a setback to Pak-India ties: Chinese analysts

1024px-Lingyin_temple_18_armed_cundi.jpeg

800px-Massive_golden_buddha_on_the_sumit_of_Eimei_Shan.jpg

Hmmm.. :cheesy:

It's kinda cute that you harp on about "mythical things" while believing some random formless shapeless creature controls you :lol:

Indians?:sniper:

Could be your opinion but doesn't matter nor a value to us.

Not my opinion.
That is decision of MHA Shri Rajnath Singh under the command of PM Narendra Modi.
I am just another Indian from 1.3 billion India

Not my opinion.
That is decision of MHA Shri Rajnath Singh under the command of PM Narendra Modi.
I am just another Indian from 1.3 billion India

You did not get the idea from my post, whoever decided, it is still and Indian decision and doesn't matters to us as LoC cannot be sealed as it is not an IB but a disputed territory.

You did not get the idea from my post, whoever decided, it is still and Indian decision and doesn't matters to us as LoC cannot be sealed as it is not an IB but a disputed territory.
Well so far .
Pak authorities didnt say anything means they cant do anyyhing that we constructs in our own land.
Or I would say ,our money ,our land ,our technology ,nothing others can do about it .

Or I would say ,our money ,our land ,our technology ,nothing others can do about it

You have been saying this since long every now and the or I would say, in every thread but what we don't say doesn't mean that we will never but it is always about timing so let the time come.

You have been saying this since long every now and the or I would say, in every thread but what we don't say doesn't mean that we will never but it is always about timing so let the time come.

Yup .Timing was already in there when we built those fence currently in there after 2003.
Fence is still there and reduced all those infiltration.
Now we are going to further strengthen like that in Israel Palestine border

Now we are going to further strengthen like that in Israel Palestine border

See what you can do but one thing for sure, even India proven it (IoK) be Palestine but still it isn't nor the Pakistan.

Seem Chinese are now starting to worry about CPEC. And the risk that India - Pakistan relations could have on it. I always felt CPEC could become a casualty of India - Pakistan relations given that it passes through GB.

There will be a limited war in Gligit and northern areas. India will attack and try to kill CPEC but won't succeed.

your wrong in both the accounts and even your outlook is wrong and since your looking at things from a wrong prespective and have pre concived notions your judgment is already flawed baki lagge raho ji sannu ki :tup:

bahi, when you were gone there was another guy whose best argument was "I am right and you are wrong". Was that you? o_O

That's 100% right cause India is Great and India is always right :tup:
:undecided:

I am looking for that guy. He reminds me of my school days.

See what you can do but one thing for sure, even India proven it (IoK) be Palestine but still it isn't nor the Pakistan.

Again your opinion and assumptions ,not carrying any worth in India because those who are in GoI has elaborated plans about all of this
Look at the way of your political elites that deals with current diplomatic crisis.
They cant do much about it because they are unable and within 2018 we are not expecting any better plans from them.

those who are in GoI has elaborated plans about all of this

Then it is Indian assumptions that doesn't worth here hence let see how things unfolds but there is no guarantee.

Then it is Indian assumptions that doesn't worth here hence let see how things unfolds but there is no guarantee.

They have already secure fencing there .So far other side cant do anything.

They have already secure fencing there .So far other side cant do anything.

From sealing to fencing and from LiC to IB, though LoC cannot be sealed as it is still a disputed territory. LoC in Kashmir is not an IB or GoI planned to seal that.

From sealing to fencing and from LiC to IB, though LoC cannot be sealed as it is still a disputed territory. LoC in Kashmir is not an IB or GoI planned to seal that.

Google the fences in LoC ,you will get that .
Any way they are going to seal all of it

Back
Top Bottom