What's new

‘Irrational’ border closure a setback to Pak-India ties: Chinese analysts

Well one of the things that China has to do is call in its debt and the u.s. economy will crash. They maybe China's largest importer but their economy has been a flat line with no good news on the horizon. they can't afford to have their debt called in.

1. Pakistan offers the following to China:
Direct energy access by passing the south china seas saving a ton of time and money

2. Cheaper and faster route to ship it's goods to the middle east, africa and europe

3. An extention of its naval power so that it can cut off america's oil supply at will in case of any tensions over taiwan

4. Same as number three for india in case of tensions over anachalpradesh

5. Pakistan will export it's own oil and gas directly to China since they are developing our energy industry as a part of CPEC (they get dibs on its export before anyone else, that's fair)

The list goes on and on.

You are going to fight USA for China. Not even the most brain dead general in the Pakistani army will sign up for that

You are going to fight USA for China. Not even the most brain dead general in the Pakistani army will sign up for that
what on earth are you smoking? where did I ever say that we were going to fight usa or anyone for China? Having said that, I'm sure your generals are brain dead enough to fight China for usa (hence your strategic alliance). ;)

what on earth are you smoking? where did I ever say that we were going to fight usa or anyone for China? Having said that, I'm sure your generals are brain dead enough to fight China for usa (hence your strategic alliance). ;)

allowing chinese navy to use gwadar to threaten American oil supplies
if that is not inviting American retaliation I do not know what will

these are your words
"An extention of its naval power so that it can cut off america's oil supply at will in case of any tensions over taiwan"

allowing chinese navy to use gwadar to threaten American oil supplies
if that is not inviting American retaliation I do not know what will

these are your words
"An extention of its naval power so that it can cut off america's oil supply at will in case of any tensions over taiwan"
yeah that doesn't mean that we'll fight america. it's like saying if the u.s. has bases naval bases in germany then germany is fighting the ussr. :happy:

yeah that doesn't mean that we'll fight america. it's like saying if the u.s. has bases naval bases in germany then germany is fighting the ussr. :happy:

if American troops from bases in Germany attack Russia they are
American troops in German are part of NATO. If it is a NATO action it has to be sanctioned by all NATO members.

Learn how real alliances work

if American troops from bases in Germany attack Russia they are
American troops in German are part of NATO. If it is a NATO action it has to be sanctioned by all NATO members.

Learn how real alliances work
Learn how China works. China doesn't initiate a war but it sure as hell finishes it. So if america gets any wise crack ideas in the south china seas, then of course China has the right to respond. And since we are their allies of course we will help both diplomatically and militarily if diplomacy fails.

Now...I can understand how you can still feel that the us of a is still a very intimidating power. Honestly, for us, that intimidation when out the window when we blocked their and nato's supplies for a good 8 months until they apologized and paid damages. This was in spite of them threatening amphibious assault to open the supplies and everything. 8 months passed, NOTHING. Let's face it, usa won't pick a fight with anyone who is a nuclear power.

What jurisdiction chinese has in passing unwarranted judgements/opinion between India and other country on the international border between them? Why chinese are pissing in their pants? If India builds a wall in rajshtan, gujarat, punjab then why chinese are saying it is going to create setback in relation with them? It is called...

'Baigani shaadi main abdullah dewaana'

What jurisdiction chinese has in passing unwarranted judgements/opinion between India and other country on the international border between them? Why chinese are pissing in their pants? If India builds a wall in rajshtan, gujarat, punjab then why chinese are saying it is going to create setback in relation with them? It is called...

'Baigani shaadi main abdullah dewaana'

Try and so them, go on. Give them that jurisdiction lecture :lol:

Surprised that this hasn't been done already.

If China was seriously interested in improving trade between India and Pak, they should press their all weather ally to give MFN status to India. That would in one stroke quadruple trade. Presumably for reasons best known to themselves, no mention has been made of that by these "analysts" .

Surprised that this hasn't been done already.

If China was seriously interested in improving trade between India and Pak, they should press their all weather ally to give MFN status to India. That would in one stroke quadruple trade. Presumably for reasons best known to themselves, no mention has been made of that by these "analysts" .
Maybe your in denial but it doesn't change the fact the both of us have made up our minds to cut you down to size, sorta like a big fat cow with no horns. :D

Maybe your in denial but it doesn't change the fact the both of us have made up our minds to cut you down to size, sorta like a big fat cow with no horns. :D
Yep, super duper power Pakistan and Chin have "made up their minds". The whole world is now peeing in its pants :lol:

Learn how China works. China doesn't initiate a war but it sure as hell finishes it. So if america gets any wise crack ideas in the south china seas, then of course China has the right to respond. And since we are their allies of course we will help both diplomatically and militarily if diplomacy fails.

Now...I can understand how you can still feel that the us of a is still a very intimidating power. Honestly, for us, that intimidation when out the window when we blocked their and nato's supplies for a good 8 months until they apologized and paid damages. This was in spite of them threatening amphibious assault to open the supplies and everything. 8 months passed, NOTHING. Let's face it, usa won't pick a fight with anyone who is a nuclear power.

Name a single country China has beaten thorughly

We all saw how Pakistan stood up to America after Sep-11. Spare me the BS

Naa not the whole world, just india is peeing in its dhotti :lol:
Yep, I agree with you. I myself feel so scared of super duper power Pak and it's nooklear arsenal...3rd greatest in the world! :eek:

Tata :wave:

Name a single country China has beaten thorughly
Uhm, india :lol:
We all saw how Pakistan stood up to America after Sep-11. Spare me the BS
Well if you don't remember the 8 month supply blockade then that's your personal problem. But yes, immediately post 911, Pakistan did decide to put its nuclear weapons program into hyper drive. Maybe that's why the supply blockade succeeded 12 years later. Who knows but a pretty solid theory given the u.s. went from "we'll bomb you to the stone ages" to "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again sir" ;)

Back
Top Bottom