What's new

‘Irrational’ border closure a setback to Pak-India ties: Chinese analysts

What international law is telling about sealing borders ?
We have observed maxico and USA border sealed. We have observed LOC sealed. So find out what's the actual law behind it.

Welcome to forum, duru bhai...I don't think there is any universal law (UN law) exist regarding sealing border

Your name is contradicting to what you are saying ...

Reality check .. When cpec project initiated security conditions was much worst ...
Recently pakistan's emerging market nominated pakistan as best suited for i frastructure investment ...
Iran is pursuing pakistan to join cpec ...
Russia think tank reports cpec to be a game changer for the region

Still some super power named india claims pakistan is going to be destroued ... Hahaha ... India and its dillusions ..:hitwall:

they also think they can disturb CPEC, they also think they could help Vietnam against dispute with China...like mastercard logo says "It pays to dream"

Chinese are seeing larger picture which u are unable to see due to your RSS modi hindutuva extremist nationalist ideology....Chinese are saying time to beef up economic activity in region among Pakistan, China and India, leaving aside nationalism...Chinese are tired of your bickering against them...If you leave this matter out, don't complain to China afterwards that they didn't warn you...

Try to read b/w lines, all bakhts...

IT's a nationalistic viewpoint for us where it's pure business for them.
We are telling the Chinese that we don't want to deal with a jihadist terrorist and fundamentalistic caveman religious agenda. Since, we are big enough, no trade with Pak will not affect us all. Like I've mentioned before. We don't give a rat's *** about it. We are tired of their jingoistic viewpoint when it suits them.
They are the ones that are complaining or did you miss that part... and please do explain why we should give a damn?

I am surprised why India didnt do it before
Me to thank u for doing it we are sick too with our govt too why they have any relation and tie with India

Both countries should have complete lock down for each other untill kashmir and other issues won't be resolved

Me to thank u for doing it we are sick too with our govt too why they have any relation and tie with India

Both countries should have complete lock down for each other untill kashmir and other issues won't be resolved
Thats not how you negotiate under total lockdown

Pakistan should simply understand india is handle with aggression in any possible manner they listen this language

They passed all limits of humanity

Now they treat us as raavan by putting nawaz and Hafiz pics on raavan

We can put modi face on yazeed and do same by closing water but we are not idiots like them

IT's a nationalistic viewpoint for us where it's pure business for them.
We are telling the Chinese that we don't want to deal with a jihadist terrorist and fundamentalistic caveman religious agenda. Since, we are big enough, no trade with Pak will not affect us all. Like I've mentioned before. We don't give a rat's *** about it. We are tired of their jingoistic viewpoint when it suits them.
They are the ones that are complaining or did you miss that part... and please do explain why we should give a damn?

We all should give a damn bcuz being neighbors, can't fight for eternity...Chinese are calling you, in my opinion. Obviously, anyone can disagree, just my opinion. Lets see what happen in coming decade.

We all should give a damn bcuz being neighbors, can't fight for eternity...Chinese are calling you, in my opinion. Obviously, anyone can disagree, just my opinion. Lets see what happen in coming decade.

I gave the example of Chinese not backing of in-case of the SCS issue. They also don't back of in case of the Uyghur/ East Turkmenistan issue. Let's not even get started on the case of Tibet.
You don't back off on the Kashmir issue.
So in-short when there is no concession from anyone, why the hell would we back off??

The Chinese should be the last to talk in these kind of situations. Talk about irony..

The fighting will stop when religion dies of and humanity is faced with problems like existential crises/aliens/AI etc. That's it.

Pak Brothers,

What lucky bastards you are!

Do you realise...that Pakistan is gule that is holding the indian empire together?

Without Pak indian empire has a 400 million problem...

Sad that Pak State was/is too lazy to exploit it to fullest...

The Great Red Dragon enters and is telling the indian empire...the game is up...time for you indian super power to become constructive and stop this farce... That is the entire message here...

China wants stability, peace and progress in her neighbourhood...troublemakers are not welcome anymore.

CPEC wil be finished..come hell or high water...

This is another stunt by your esteemed eastern super power... since the mythical strikes did not produce dreamed up results...therefore, a new distraction needed to be created ...

CPEC completion means liberation of Kashmir... please see the bigger pictures here, my Pak Brothers!

Let them waste more money as always for these counterproductive stunts...you have enough Valiant Pigeons and Scary Balloons...no worries.

Our focus has to be peace, progress through win-win co-development. CPEC is one key building block of OBOR...no power on this beautiful Earth can stop it...

This modi regime is amazing beyond belief...when one thought it has dug a deep enough hole...it keeps digging deeper...any more depth then this regime might find the lost continent as well.

Please, just do not be distracted.

I am delighted that Pak State has made this stupid indiam hegemonic war impossible in the region...Focus!!!

Irony is you pointing out a stupid auto correct mistake by my "made in China" smartphone.

I gave the example of Chinese not backing of in-case of the SCS issue. They also don't back of in case of the Uyghur/ East Turkmenistan issue. Let's not even get started on the case of Tibet.
You don't back off on the Kashmir issue.
So in-short when there is no concession from anyone, why the hell would we back off??

The Chinese should be the last to talk in these kind of situations. Talk about irony..

The fighting will stop when religion dies of and humanity is faced with problems like existential crises/aliens/AI etc. That's it.

How the hell these issues u mentioned concerned India? religion dying? u atheist? Don't you think aheist have religion too, of atheism?

For the first time Chinese are really worrying about their investment .
Complete sealing of the border means Indo Pak relations will be stagnated once and for all .
Chinese plans will only work if there is minimal relation between India and Pakistan .

Again that is our choice .
What you sow ,so shall you reap

Such attempts speaks volume of India's approach and being in cold war with Pakistan. This is not going to end here and it would lead for further escalation of relations between Pakistan and India.

Nope .
We are tightening our security and safety for bright future .
Coming years neither we have time nor have interest in playing petty drama with our neighbours

Back
Top Bottom