What's new

Iron Age (Vedic era) Pakistanis were nothing like modern Indians

We try our best to differentiate from Indians.

But more than half of Pakistanis (Punjabis, Sindhis, Urdu Speaking, Biharis, Bengalis) share the same roots with Indians.

Balochis and Pashtuns, one could say with confidence do not share root with Indians.

But yeah, good luck with that.
Idiots are those who try to differentiate from Indians knowing very well that the dna of Indian can be traced back to the ancient times and possibly since the time of Prophet Adam (PBUH) who may have been black judging by the theory.

Those who try to differentiate from Indians and Africans are plain insecure and racist somewhat of.

Idiots are those who try to differentiate from Indians knowing very well that the dna of Indian can be traced back to the ancient times and possibly since the time of Prophet Adam (PBUH) who may have been black judging by the theory.

Those who try to differentiate from Indians and Africans are plain insecure and racist somewhat of.
:lol:

Adam is the beginning of the semetic lineage.

Each race had their own "Adam" which is basically a consciously awake being.

At the same time humans were evolving and had evolved elsewhere in the world. Indians on the main are australoids.

1669987086866.png

I have somehow grown out of Whiskeys. My preferred drinks these days are Gin, Rum, Tequila, Brandy and Vodka, in that order.

"Jinni chaayonda aen Saaqiya peya day
Tay baaqi saaday uttay dolh day"
😂😂😂

I have somehow grown out of Whiskeys. My preferred drinks these days are Gin, Rum, Tequila, Brandy and Vodka, in that order.

A Rohtaki couplet:

"Saaqi sharaab sabni kay bhar bhar peya reya tha
Aur mannay keh reya tha, kay baar ja kay pee"
😂😂😂

@Maula Jatt are there any katal villages left in narowal. We used to have many villages in that area before partition. We still have our own villages in and around samba, pathankot and madhopur here in india. The main village being Katli village in samba. Most of our clansmen who came from pak settled in the Jammu-samba-pathankot-Gurudaspur belt.

@Maula Jatt are there any katal villages left in narowal ? We used to have many villages in that area before partition. We still have our own villages in around samba and madhopur. The main village being Katli village in samba. Most of our clansmen who came from pak settled in the Jammu-samba-pathankot-Gurudaspur belt.
Not too sure, I am not from naronwal, if someone else is they can probably talk about it

Last edited:
You Moron, what I am trying to say is that the lands you are inhabiting belonged to hindus and your forefathers were also hindus. So there's no point in arguing and saying that you lot are different from us or belong to a Superior trukic race.
Now don't start with that superior race nonsense for God's sake !!

The thread started with the nonsense that ancient Pakistanis were different to hindus. First of all, what does the term ancient Pakistanis mean ? Pakistan was an ideology which didn't come into existence till 1947.
Secondly, your folk put ahead some nonsensical claims about how y'all are superior to indian hindus and can take on 10 hindus at once. That's stupidity beyond comparision. My point is that most Modern day Pakistanis ( Punjabis and sindhis) are descendants of hindus and that they shouldn't forget their roots !! If anything at all , they should embrace the fact that their ancestors were hindus rather than promoting nonsense about superior race or 1 mard e momin, etc

The thread started with the nonsense that ancient Pakistanis were different to hindus. First of all, what does the term ancient Pakistanis mean ? Pakistan was an ideology which didn't come into existence till 1947.
Secondly, your folk put ahead some nonsensical claims about how y'all are superior to indian hindus and can take on 10 hindus at once. That's stupidity beyond comparision. My point is that most Modern day Pakistanis ( Punjabis and sindhis) are descendants of hindus and that they shouldn't forget their roots !! If anything at all , they should embrace the fact that their ancestors were hindus rather than promoting nonsense about superior race or 1 mard e momin, etc. Disregard for your ancestry is creating an identity crisis within y'all. I've noticed the same problem with Indian Muslims. Go to Hyderabad and you'll find them claiming arab heritage !

Pakistani and Indian Muslims are fine with their heritage, we all just hate hindus

No one is confused except you

The culture created by the ancient Pakistani authors of Rig Veda.
So Pakistanis have abandoned their culture and adopted the ones from Arabia and India ?

I'm sure if this news was some genetic proof of OIT, you'd immediately soil your Saffron dhoti, replace it, and then soil it again (because the greasy and spicy Ganga garbage you guys eat mean you deal with irregular, uncontrollable bowel movements).

It's always "so what?" when it's not something which ties into your deranged worldview.

Look at how dishonest these """"people"""" are. In another thread, this 'Jeet would be telling you all about Vedic culture and how 60% AASI Dravidian Australoid Onge """"people"""" like him are the true heirs of it. But since this is one of those threads where he's reminded that the original Vedic Aryans would slaughter Dasyus like him, cue the dishonest questions.

Forget about race, DNA, and phenotype. I just don't want to be associated with these people for how little they care for truth. No other people lie like these Dasyus do.
Huh, such frustration. I have no interest in your subject so go find someone else to title tut you. I had to put u on ignore as the level of your hot air is evident in one post.

Last edited:
So Pakistanis have abandoned their culture and adopted the ones from Arabia and India ?

I think when you say India you mean Bharat because Bharat mostly isn't India (= Sindh & Punjab).

Which culture have they adopted from Bharat? Your culture was 'made in Pakistan'.

Yeah those who made your culture later adopted Middle Eastern culture. Maybe they found something better? :lol:

I think when you say India you mean Bharat because Bharat mostly isn't India (= Sindh & Punjab).

Which culture have they adopted from Bharat? Your culture was 'made in Pakistan'.

Yeah those who made your culture later adopted Middle Eastern culture. Maybe they found something better? :lol:

Ah, one of those. Lovely. Enjoy your ignorance.

Pakistanis living east of the Indus have similarities with those Indian populations living immediately to the east of them. Doesn't mean the whole nation of India can sem2sem.

The below is a list of the closest genetic populations to Punjabi Awans that I found online. As far as I am aware there are no Awans in India. The only ones that used to live in Indian Punjab were settled there by Mughals for military service etc, and they all moved back to West Punjab during partition.

Distance to: Punjabi_Awan_AVG(4)
0.01695850 Dardic_Kohistani
0.01775419 Punjabi_Khatri
0.01894279 Punjabi_Jatt_(Muslim)_(3)
0.02060153 Punjabi_Gujjar
0.02088839 Punjabi_Tarkhan
0.02167080 Sindhi
0.02180856 Dardic_Kashmiri_(Pandit)
0.02250396 Dardic_Kashmiri_(Muslim)
0.02261718 Punjabi_Arain_(13)
0.02344707 Punjabi_Potohar_Rajput_(1)
0.02355783 Punjabi_Jatt_(Sikh)_(15)
0.02466021 Punjabi_Arora_(3)
0.02524032 Punjabi_Kamboj
0.02883693 Pashtun_Kurram
0.03539360 Dardic_Nuristani_(1)
0.03675515 Jammu_Dogra
0.03678891 Gujarati_Muslim_Khoja_(1)
0.03685292 Sindhi_Hindu_(1)
0.03855545 Pashtun_Swat_Yusufzai
0.03929247 Brahmin_Himachal
0.03960238 Punjabi_Mughal_(1)
0.04025682 Brahmin_Gujarat
0.04307146 Pashtun_Peshawar_Khalil
0.04598431 Haryana_Ror
0.04718724 Pashtun_Swat_Uthmankhel

Pakistanis living east of the Indus have similarities with those Indian populations living immediately to the east of them. Doesn't mean the whole nation of India can sem2sem.

The below is a list of the closest genetic populations to Punjabi Awans that I found online. As far as I am aware there are no Awans in India. The only ones that used to live in Indian Punjab were settled there by Mughals for military service etc, and they all moved back to West Punjab during partition.

Distance to: Punjabi_Awan_AVG(4)
0.01695850 Dardic_Kohistani
0.01775419 Punjabi_Khatri
0.01894279 Punjabi_Jatt_(Muslim)_(3)
0.02060153 Punjabi_Gujjar
0.02088839 Punjabi_Tarkhan
0.02167080 Sindhi
0.02180856 Dardic_Kashmiri_(Pandit)
0.02250396 Dardic_Kashmiri_(Muslim)
0.02261718 Punjabi_Arain_(13)
0.02344707 Punjabi_Potohar_Rajput_(1)
0.02355783 Punjabi_Jatt_(Sikh)_(15)
0.02466021 Punjabi_Arora_(3)
0.02524032 Punjabi_Kamboj
0.02883693 Pashtun_Kurram
0.03539360 Dardic_Nuristani_(1)
0.03675515 Jammu_Dogra
0.03678891 Gujarati_Muslim_Khoja_(1)
0.03685292 Sindhi_Hindu_(1)
0.03855545 Pashtun_Swat_Yusufzai
0.03929247 Brahmin_Himachal
0.03960238 Punjabi_Mughal_(1)
0.04025682 Brahmin_Gujarat
0.04307146 Pashtun_Peshawar_Khalil
0.04598431 Haryana_Ror
0.04718724 Pashtun_Swat_Uthmankhel
Hey dude, Afaik I think you're pukhtun right so I hope you can offer me some insights into this phenomena

I heard that pukhtuns outside of waziristan are actually dardics who have been Pashtunized after the 1500s etc(common phenomenon Arabs, Turks), is this true or like somewhat true as dardics were native people who have mixed heavily with and assimilated into the pukhtun culture?
What do you think of this theory, peshwar valley and other such places were dardic areas historically and some potohari Punjabi were around too but it was mostly a dardic area
Cause pukhtuns of swat etc especially have the closest DNA to ancient ghandharan people after that Punjabi kamboh and than some other local Pashtun tribes

but yousafzai moved there in the 1400,1500s this triggered my very basic research into this , so like I am interested in knowing the prescriptive of pukhtuns of those areas especially
What do y'all of this?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom