What's new

IRGC missile war games to begin tomorrow, 100 designated targets

If Nato Missile Shield became %100 succesfull any kind balistic missile threat will be meaningless you guys know right? I think Irank instead focus their all resources to missile program you guys need upgrade your navy and air force and do it fast , just saying :mod:

Iran is primarily focussing on asymmetrical warfare so the money is not going to the air force, but to missiles and fast attack boats. It's useless to upgrade your air force when the forces you have to deal with in the Middle East (Israel and the US) are superior on this level and will remain, wether you're upgrade your air force or not.

iran is reaching anti radar missiles and missile that can penetrate the ABM systems so it's better to focus on missile rather than upgrading our air force , for example if turkey have a war with USA then his F-16 etc will be destroyed badly by F22 and F35 or F18 ,,,

for example if turkey have a war with USA then his F-16 etc will be destroyed badly by F22 and F35 or F18 ,,,

Indeed. Turkey doesn't have to focus on powers like the US and Israel, but on weaker forces like Greece, Syria and Kurdish rebels. So then upgrading your air force is quite useful, but not when you are dealing with powers that are superior on those levels.

If Nato Missile Shield became %100 succesfull any kind balistic missile threat will be meaningless you guys know right? Countries like Russia,North Korea and Iran will be sitting duck with junk military.I think instead focusing all resources to missile program Iran should upgrade navy and air force and do it fast , just saying :mod:

And you know something? No missile defense system is %100 successful or WW-3 would have happened by now.

And you know something? No missile defense system is %100 successful or WW-3 would have happened by now.

...yet. Most of the counter-missiles dont even placed and we have yet to know which countries in this project or not , so there is long time before missile shield project complete and can provide %100 protection.

If Nato Missile Shield became %100 succesfull any kind balistic missile threat will be meaningless you guys know right? Countries like Russia,North Korea and Iran will be sitting duck with junk military.I think instead focusing all resources to missile program Iran should upgrade navy and air force and do it fast , just saying :mod:
If Turkey,Let them use the shield against Iran,it has actually declared war on Iran.Do you really want that?Your economy will get destroyed.
Turkey will not let Nato use that shield if it isn't a puppet state.

If Turkey,et them use the shield against Iran,it has actually declared war on Iran.Do you really want that?

WHY? This is funny thing is missile shield is a defensive project againts rouge nations who want send balistic missiles to devatate cities , a protection againts mass murder weapons.Why are you guys offend by this shield? Are you guys planning send balistic missiles againts our nation?

WHY? This is funny thing is missile shield is a defensive project againts rouge nations who want send balistic missiles to devatate cities , a protection againts mass murder weapons.Why are you guys offend by this shield? Are you guys planning send balistic missiles againts our nation?

iran have enough CEP for military bases so we can easily destroy the bases no need to bomb cities and then when turkey destroy our missile so he declared a war and then u must expect any counter action for you ABM and your military bases ... be sure

You are so naive.
Let me bring an example,If Israel attacks Iran,Iran has a right to respond with missiles and everything it has.Now U.S use the shield in Turkey to help Israel intercept the missiles.Now tell me wouldn't it mean that Turkey has declared war on Iran?
I didn't mean that Iran wants to send missiles to Turkey.Why would Iran do that?

You are so naive.
Let me bring an example,If Israel attacks Iran,Iran has a right to respond with missiles and everything it has.Now U.S use the shield in Turkey to help Israel intercept the missiles.Now tell me wouldn't it mean that Turkey has declared war on Iran?
I didn't mean that Iran wants to send missiles to Turkey.Why would Iran do that?
but we may send 20 missiles for the ABM system and then israel ...

nega die adam haro besanji , moshak arzoontar dar miad :D

You are so naive.

The thing is Israel already got same radar in his soil and have same covarage of our radar.What makes you think they are going trust information coming from us while they can obtain same information by their own radar.They simply dont need our radar and every knows our radar against to bear.

Iran is primarily focussing on asymmetrical warfare so the money is not going to the air force, but to missiles and fast attack boats. It's useless to upgrade your air force when the forces you have to deal with in the Middle East (Israel and the US) are superior on this level and will remain, wether you're upgrade your air force or not.

What kind of logic is that? So Russia is wasting its sources by investing its airforce since it is not going to have a superior airforce than USA anytime soon?

iran have enough CEP for military bases so we can easily destroy the bases no need to bomb cities and then when turkey destroy our missile so he declared a war and then u must expect any counter action for you ABM and your military bases ... be sure

Oh, so your launch of a missile against Turkey -or any of its ally- is OK but if Turkey destroys it, its an act of war?

What kind of logic is that? So Russia is wasting its sources by investing its airforce since it is not going to have a superior airforce than USA anytime soon?

Oh, so your launch of a missile against Turkey -or any of its ally- is OK but if Turkey destroys it, its an act of war?

well , so what is sukhoi PAKFA ? even if it don't be better than F22 it's equall to it
and if iran launch missile at israel and turkey destroy it is a act of war but , if he just be a good boy and let them pass then ...

Russia is not focussing on a possible war with the US, although some people think otherwise. Russia's air force industry is primarily based on selling's, a good alternative for countries who doesn't want (or can) buy American aircraft fighters. Besides that, Russia have better access to new generation fighters than Iran have.

surenas see russian best fighter :
SU_PAKFA_pic_2.jpg

SU_PAKFA_pic_4.jpg

SU_PAKFA_pic_6.jpg

SU_PAKFA_pic_8.jpg

SU_PAKFA_pic_10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom