What's new

Iraq and Iran plot oil revolution in challenge to Saudi Arabia

The funny thing here is that you're not even Persian.. :bounce:

Iran is and always been a multiethnic country/empire with all Iranic peoples sharing a strong sense of national cohesion.
I know that is a very strange concept for a tribal tazi like yourself.

Keep having fairytales.

KSA's coastline alone is bigger than ALL of Iran's coastline. The GCC TOTAL coastline is over 2 times bigger than that of Iran and has access to the beautiful Red Sea and from there to the Mediterranean Sea, to the Gulf and to the ARABIAN SEA and from there the Indian OCEAN.

As I said you are behind on practically every level and will continue to be so.

UAE's economy is nearly as big as that of Iran, LOL. Let alone the living standards in GCC which are 4-5 times better.

Mind you the GCC will only expand in the future. The aim is an united Sunni Arab world. Iran is no match to the GCC alone then think about an united Sunni Arab Arab world. No chance whatsoever. There is a bigger chance of you Farsis returning to the Kazakh Steppe than you ever being a worthy opponent to such an entity.

Are you seriously retarded? I am talking about the coastline of the Persian Gulf (which is the most vital waterway).
Get smarter.

12.jpg

And please dont talk about "united Arab world". Its a fantasy. Iraq hates your guts. Syria hates your guts. Lebanon hates your guts. Keep to your own peninsula, but dreaming is not a crime. lol

Last edited:
Al-Hasani, the lying desert-dweller, can't seem to understand that Iran has enough miles of coastline for all its needs.

Iran-ME-Regional-Map.jpg

We have coastlines in the Persian Gulf, Caspian Sea and Gulf of Oman. And with our friends in Syria we have presence in the Med. Sea as well.

Keep having fairytales.

KSA's coastline alone is bigger than ALL of Iran's coastline. The GCC TOTAL coastline is over 2 times bigger than that of Iran and has access to the beautiful Red Sea and from there to the Mediterranean Sea, to the Gulf and to the ARABIAN SEA and from there the Indian OCEAN.

UAE's economy is nearly as big as that of Iran, LOL. Let alone the living standards in GCC which are 4-5 times better.

Mind you the GCC will only expand in the future. The aim is an united Sunni Arab world. Iran is no match to the GCC alone then think about an united Sunni Arab Arab world. No chance whatsoever. There is a bigger chance of you Farsis returning to the Kazakh Steppe than you ever being a worthy opponent to such an entity.

In fact UAE and Qatar combined have a bigger economy and influence than Iran. Laughable.:lol:

Coastline on Persian Gulf (as stated in my post). Hell UAE has bigger coastline in the Persian Gulf than KSA.
Iran is simply the dominant conventional state of the Persian Gulf (as we have always been), and all geostrategic analysts agree with this fact. There is a reason why Iran was policeman of the Gulf in the days of the Shah. We'll become that again. Its inevitable, as all attemoupts to prevent it goes aganst the geopolitical forces of gravity.
"Beautiful red sea" lmao. Starting to sound a little ridiculous :lol:
If I may :), you are talking about the very same people who crushingly defeated Iran, conquered and submitted Iran. Their influence in every single aspect of Iranians life is still prevalent. True, Iran was called the policeman of the gulf, but it was just a name implying the power over others in that area, however, that policeman was beaten up badly by the relatively little Iraq. Anywho, we are talking here about a completely different era. GCC are much stronger now and influential than the 80s. If Iran was strong as you say, nobody would have dared to make it the laugh stock as it is now.
We are dealing with Russia and China like there were no sanctions? LOLOLOL
We are still selling oil but cant get hard cash for it. Our money is trapped in their own banks an we can only "profit" by buying commodoties of THEIR choosing. Did you hear what I said before? We have sanction on our banks, including the CENTRAL bank. Capiche? Comprende? Plus we sell it at discounted price.
Talk some damn sense, or not at all if you dont know what the hell you are talking about.
\
You brought it up yourself. SANCTIONS, they wouldn't have been worked out without GCC's (especially Saudi Arabia) consent and effective collaboration. Let me explain, the GCC imposed the sanctions directly which helped in making them more effective, but that's not all, they promised to make up the shortage from Iranian oil through Saudi dominated OPEC, the only thing that made the world cooperate in this regard. That's called POWER.
And again, compare your economy when it is placed under the same sanctions. Would KSA even exist at that point? My guess is the different tribes would riot like the desert dwelling monkyes that they are and form their own ehtnic enclaves within the peninsula. lol
Or compare it with Iran being fully reintegrated into the world economy with no sanctions. Makes no sense to boast and compare under these conditions because KSA does not have to put up with some of the harshest sanctions in world (complying with American foreign policy as it is a US mandate)
We would absolutely crush you like a bug.
Simply, sanctions can't be imposed on Saudi Arabia, because:
1- $2.5 tr of GCC owned investments around the globe especially in the US.
2- Producing 40% of world energy.
3- Sensitivity of Saudi Arabian situation as the cradle of Islam and the custodian of the two holy mosques.

I would like to remind you that Saudi Arabia is the one who sanctioned the West, not the other way around, and guess what, they obeyed her conditions although it was a relatively primitive country at the time:

The-United-States-Energy-Crisis.jpg

This is called power.

When was the last major wars Saudia fought against a sovereign nation? Is it on modernized, fully equipped and last man standing wars or the middle age?

Now if you want a serious confrontation, withdraw of all the western bases in the Gulf or we'll end up like what Iraq did. "33 countries" (including World Powers) approved military by a pinocchio who fled to Riyadh and to the White House.:omghaha:
Indeed, Saudi Arabia does not have a chance against Iran alone. Saudi Arabia unfortunately I'm sad to say overly underestimated their strength when merely they haven't even fought a single modern wars, not even one except fighting some of militant in Yemen who accepted the truce but yet continued to remain active.

The sanctions in Iran is disappearing soon enough, allowing to revive Shah era wealthy Iran while enjoying the proxies against Saudi with no words from the international community whereas Saudi Arabia urge them to do actions against the mullah when they'll not and in fact are more concerned to Saudi Arabia than Iran because of their policies with approving religious figures to allow funding Al Qaeda which is a threat to national security and Iranian sponsored militias are not blacklisted terrorist organization nor been condemned by the West. For instance, Hezbollah is under the TO but has ties with France while Iran is the ally of Hassan hence no reaction from the international community when they fought in Syria with several foreign Shiite factions but concerned on Al Qaeda. Not to mention US is now sharing intel with Hezbollah to counter jihadi affiliated in Lebanon and assisting Iraq, the two countries giving assistance to Assad while the US blabbering claim to support the friend of Syria opposition.

To summary this, Shiites are generally less moderate than Suunis and thus no one cares. Once King Abdullah dies, there is a possibility of an armed conflict with Islamist v Pro Al Saud v Shiites in the Gulf since the Middle East is boiling with no stability once leader is removed. This gives the opportunity for Iran to arm the Shiites and annex the oil areas which is populated by Shiites and to Bahrain and Kuwait then UAE Islands and Yemen. We now understood why the Gulf is announcing compulsory military service.

The fact remains as the situation in history when Iran and Iraq were leading in all fields before the war, if not for the wars that happened these 2 states would be leading on economic, industrial and military field in the region together with Turkey, of course I did not say together as allies, they were no friends but they were both leading on their own.

Everything is possible for these states.

Iran has a total of 3,180 kilometers of coastlines (Persian Gulf, Gulf of Oman and Caspian Sea).
KSA has a total of 2640 kilometers of coastlines.

Iran: GEOGRAPHY
Saudi Arabia: GEOGRAPHY"--><title>(none)

But then again, Hasani the lying desert-dweller isn't known for his factual accuracies.

Stateless Kurd bullshitting as usual and using nonsense sources.

List of countries by length of coastline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KSA's coastline is 200 km longer. And that is not even including the 1350 Saudi Arabian islands.

The World Factbook

Come again culturally, religiously, linguistically, genetically conquered Central Asian nomad.

If I may :), you are talking about the very same people who crushingly defeated Iran, conquered and submitted Iran. Their influence in every single aspect of Iranians life is still prevalent. True, Iran was called the policeman of the gulf, but it was just a name implying the power over others in that area, however, that policeman was beaten up badly by the relatively little Iraq. Anywho, we are talking here about a completely different era. GCC are much stronger now and influential than the 80s. If Iran was strong as you say, nobody would have dared to make it the laugh stock as it is now.
\
You brought it up yourself. SANCTIONS, they wouldn't have been worked out without GCC's (especially Saudi Arabia) consent and effective collaboration. Let me explain, the GCC imposed the sanctions directly which helped in making them more effective, but that's not all, they promised to make up the shortage from Iranian oil through Saudi dominated OPEC, the only thing that made the world cooperate in this regard. That's called POWER.

Simply, sanctions can't be imposed on Saudi Arabia, because:
1- $2.5 tr of GCC owned investments around the globe especially in the US.
2- Producing 40% of world energy.
3- Sensitivity of Saudi Arabian situation as the cradle of Islam and the custodian of the two holy mosques.

I would like to remind you that Saudi Arabia is the one who sanctioned the West, not the other way around, and guess what, they obeyed her conditions although it was a relatively primitive country at the time:

The-United-States-Energy-Crisis.jpg

This is called power.

"KSA sanctioned the world". Thats when I really stopped reading. :lol:
The only "power" KSA has is the one the US grants it. Otherwise you just be another Somalia. In fact, KSA may not even have existed but split up to several tribal enclaves. haha
Otherwise a tribal country of 20 million is in no position impose its will on the world. lol

Keep having fairytales.

In fact UAE and Qatar combined have a bigger economy and influence than Iran. Laughable.:lol:

Entire Sunni Arab world or entire sunni muslim world?

Anyways, Despite having much smaller GDP and standard of living, Iran is leap years ahead of the gulf countries in research. It's only behind Egypt on the global rankings in research amongst the Muslim countries. In the Arab world Egypt is the only country with good scientific educational base.

I am not making these up, you might want to check the rankings here. SJR - International Science Ranking

Stateless Kurd bullshitting as usual and using nonsense sources.

List of countries by length of coastline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KSA's coastline is 200 km longer. And that is not even including the 1350 Saudi Arabian islands.

That list on Wikipedia has excluded Iran's Caspian Sea coastlines. Click on the note attached to Iran's figures.

So when the Caspian Sea is included (you claimed ALL Iran's coastlines) Iran has more kilometers of coastlines than KSA.

"KSA sanctioned the world". Thats when I really stopped reading. :lol:
The only "power" KSA has is the one the US grants it. Otherwise you just be another Somalia. In fact, KSA may not even have existed but split up to several tribal enclaves. haha
Otherwise a tribal country of 20 million is in no position impose its will on the world. lol

Shush you Farsi insect, or we will sanction you too, Oh i forget you're already under sanctions Lol :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom