What's new

Iraq and Iran plot oil revolution in challenge to Saudi Arabia

The Arabian economy would collapse without their migrant workers, who work in the private sector and do the real jobs.

The price of oil must go down, that's the only way to keep the Saudi terrorism from destroying the world.
One of the reasons that Saudis are supporting Virgin-loving Sunni terrorists is to keep Iraq destabilized and to keep the prices afloat $100 a barrel.

When was the last major wars Saudia fought against a sovereign nation? Is it on modernized, fully equipped and last man standing wars or the middle age?

Now if you want a serious confrontation, withdraw of all the American bases in the Gulf, tell them a you'll handle it yourself or we'll end up like what Iraq did in 1991. Err "33 countries" (including World Powers) approved military by a pinocchio who fled to Riyadh and beg for help:omghaha:

Against the Houthi cult that your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's supported politically a few years ago. They got a severe beating.

What a fool. Iraq at that time was the military superpower of the region. That is why your failed country that is nearly 4 times bigger and 2.5 times more populous could not defeat Iraq. In fact they did you much more harm to you than the other way around. So what do you expect Kuwait to do? Besides those times are over. Today little Kuwait has a more impressive air force than your failed country.

Stateless Kurds are funny. Despite being culturally, religiously, genetically and linguistically conquered and pissed at by Arabs and Turks for centuries they still think that they are relevant. Get a country first peasant and then speak.

Stateless are the ones that are living in a country named after a former primitive nomadic family. Lol at the Saudi calling out Turkish domination while you backward Arabs were conquered centuries by these same Turks. Even your most holiest place was placed under Turkish administration. :lol:

GCC is "hot air". Is that why it DWARFS your failed state and any other regionals countries economy by a LARGE margin. Dwarfs you military and politically as well.

We build Dubai. Without us, you Arabs would still live as ignorant desert-dwellers.

The Arabian economy would collapse without their migrant workers, who work in the private sector and do the real jobs.

Their petroleum sector has been developed by Westerners while migrants to real labour. There is nothing worthy about their economy. Once their oil-income would decrease, they would fall back to pre-oil societal levels. That is why the Arabs are the most ignorant people on earth. They are being disliked in every place they set foot on.

First of all, Iran does have 8 main refineries, one of them (Abadan) is the the first one in ME and was one of the greatest in the world for years after its construction in 1912. Also the oil in ME was first discovered in Iran in 1908, before any other Arab country discovers oil and Iran's oil industry had grown significantly when Arabs first discovered oil decades later.

Nothing in this part correlates to the discussion here. Factually, I think this tone tends to have some sort of a Persian supremacy. These refineries must have seen better days.

And comparing Iran ans KSA in oil industry is neither fair nor logical. Almost all of the major oil companies have helped and are already cooperating with Aramco to develop Saudi oil industry further, while all the foreign companies have leaved Iran because of sanctions. Also both Iran and Iraq had a significant decrease in oil productions because of the 8 year war and destruction of infrastructures, while Saudi Arabia has been aided by largest oil companies around the world, without being involved in any war.

The sanctions card won't work in here at all. You could have developed your oil infrastructure in the 70s, or right after the war or in the 90s till 2008 at a time the sanctions were hard, or you could have done it with the Chinese, the Russians, and the Indians.

Iran did have some problems in refining oil in the first years of oil sanctions (10 years ago), but almost all of them are solved with no help from outside.

The sanctions never prevented Iran in any way whatsoever, sir.

I would like to see some sanctions like those in Iran against Saudi oil industry for years, then it would be totally fair to compare Iran and KSA situations.

Nothing will happen. Aramco is a giant along with Sabic. We work in South Korea, India, the US, and the Gulf.

And please, don't post links from 2007 for me.

I did it on purpose :lol: I'd shown you a simple timeline from 2007 till today with the 4 links I posted. Let's not manipulate and twist things.

First of all, Iran does have 8 main refineries, one of them (Abadan) is the the first one in ME and was one of the greatest in the world for years after its construction in 1912. Also the oil in ME was first discovered in Iran in 1908, before any other Arab country discovers oil and Iran's oil industry had grown significantly when Arabs first discovered oil decades later.

8 refineries that are active right now:

Abadan Refinery (NIOC)
Arak Refinery (NIOC)
Tehran Refinery (NIOC)
Isfahan Refinery (NIOC)
Tabriz Refinery (NIOC)
Shiraz Refinery (NIOC)
Lavan Refinery (NIOC)
Bandar Abbas Refinery
Kermanshah refinery

Also there are more than 20 petrochemical plants in Iran, many of them built by Iran itself.

And comparing Iran ans KSA in oil industry is neither fair nor logical. Almost all of the major oil companies have helped and are already cooperating with Aramco to develop Saudi oil industry further, while all the foreign companies have leaved Iran because of sanctions. Also both Iran and Iraq had a significant decrease in oil productions because of the 8 year war and destruction of infrastructures, while Saudi Arabia has been aided by largest oil companies around the world, without being involved in any war.

Iran did have some problems in refining oil in the first years of oil sanctions (10 years ago), but almost all of them are solved with no help from outside.

I would like to see some sanctions like those in Iran against Saudi oil industry for years, then it would be totally fair to compare Iran and KSA situations.

And please, don't post links from 2007 for me.

@Surenas

Stateless Kurds are funny. Despite being culturally, religiously, genetically and linguistically conquered and pissed at by Arabs and Turks for centuries they still think that they are relevant. Get a country first peasant and then speak.

The Ottomans were a multi-ethnic society. Local Arab rulers, in fact my family, ruled Hijaz. They only paid their allegiance to the Sultan. In fact Arab influence went the other way. They copied everything from the past 1000 years rule of Arab Caliphates from the very Caliphate and all that followed with that to everything else nearly. Ottoman Turkish itself was much more Arabic than Turkish and they also used an Arabic alphabet. In fact just 80 years ago Turkish had more Arabic words than traditional Turkish words. More than 50% of the Turkish vocabulary was Arabic and to this day there are more Arabic words in Turkish than any other foreign language.

Besides parts of KSA have never been conquered by any outsiders and most of KSA was not allied with the Ottomans and the Ottomans had no authority there like in large parts of the Arab world.

Anyway for a stateless Kurd that is hilarious. Not only are you stateless and never had a state in your entire mostly useless history but Iran has the world record in getting conquered, ruled and submitted by outsiders from the day the Farsis ventured out of the Central Asian Steppes 2800 years ago and started to assimilate the majority non-Iranian local population.

:lol:

Where does it say they plan to challenge Saudi Arabia? I feel like that's something the author just added in there to get attention. However, I don't think it's their intention...these kind of threads instigate problems between you two and we should promote unity.

@Surenas

Lol you still thinking these statements hurt anyone on this forum. Kurds are not stateless. Iran speaks for itself. A whole country is named after the ethnicity of Kurds. In contrast to you, living in a country which is named after an desert-dwelling family from Najd. :lol:

Every genetic tests show the similarity between Iranian people. Not once has an Iranian clustered with Saudis.

The Turks did not control anything. If were the Ottomans first of all who were a multi-ethnic society. Local Arab rulers, in fact my family, ruled Hijaz. They only paid their allegiance to the Sultan. In fact Arab influence went the other way. They copied everything from the past 1000 years rule of Arab Caliphates from the sole Caliphate and all that followed with that to everything else nearly. Ottoman Turkish itself was much more Arabic than Turkic and they also used an Arabic alphabet. In fact just 80 years ago Turkish had more Arabic words than traditional Turkish words. More than 50% of the Turkish vocabulary was Arabic and to this day there are more Arabic words in Turkish than any other foreign language.

Blabla. Turks controlled all your significant cities. Which alphabet they used is irrelevant. They even used Persian language at their courts, but you don't see me claiming their empire.

Oh wait, you family controlled everything of course. You the joker, with your history of claiming fake ancestries should be believed when it comes to these statements. :lol:

Anyway for a stateless Kurd that is hilarious. Not only are you stateless and never had a state in your entire mostly useless history but Iran has the world record in getting conquered, ruled and submitted by outsiders from the day the Farsis ventured out of the Central Asian Steppes 2800 years ago.

I'm Persian from my father side and Kurdish from my mother side. Its a Persian-Median mix, like the one that was responsible for the greatest empire of the ancient world, the Achaemenid Empire. You won't find a more pure Iranic combination than this.

Oh, and the whole Middle East (except useless deserts) have been conquered by others. Not only Iran. The same counts for Arab states like Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, etc. Heck, you Arabs were even ruled by Europeans not long ago. This is due to the importance of the Middle East in general, and has nothing to do with your fanboyic-claims.

@al-Hasani

That is called the Millet system. But traitorous Arabians stabbed the Ottomans in the back, and sided with the kuffar (British). Now you have the Israelis firmly entrenched in occupied Palestine. Great job!

Against the Houthi cult that your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's supported politically a few years ago. They got a severe beating.
:laughcry: Houthis really? Please don't tell me you're serious counting them as a regular army ruling a sovereign nation. #MEGAFAIL

Let me repost my question for you to see how dumb you are. :disagree:
When was the last major wars Saudia fought against a sovereign nation? Is it on modernized, fully equipped and last man standing wars or the middle age?
Houthis? :woot:

What a fool. Iraq at that time was the military superpower of the region. That is why your failed country that is nearly 4 times bigger and 2.5 times more populous could not defeat Iraq. In fact they did you much more harm to you than the other way around. So what do you expect Kuwait to do? Besides those times are over. Today little Kuwait has a more impressive air force than your failed country.
Iraq failed to conquer, the new Iraq is our ally. Forget the past and re-read my question. Don't make me laugh with your failed answer.

Kurds are stateless people and always were. You can't change that fact. It speaks volume about being useless.

Your "Iranic" nonsense is not going to work here. 1/3 of all Iranians are not even Iranic and what is even more funny is that genetic tests show that you are totally mixed and that most people are indigenous meaning that they lived there before a few thousand Central Asian nomads (Farsis) arrived from the deserts and steppes of Central Asia and culturally, linguistically etc. conquered them. Like countless of people afterwards. Among them certain Arabs who changed your people, society etc. forever.

As I said you have the world record in being ruled by outsiders.

Saudi ARABIA. The word Arabia is older than the word Kurd.

KSA was never a colony. In fact areas of KSA have never been conquered by any outsiders. Despite being located in the heart of the ME and the major crossroad in the world next to Africa, Europe and Asia. Despite several attempts.

The fact that the influence went the other way says it all. That you don't know the history of the region despite claiming to be a useless immigrant studying history in Amsterdam makes it even more funny. Maybe you should read about who really ruled those areas and for how long they did that.

The bottom line to get back to the discussion before this stateless Kurd entered with his usual nonsense, then the GCC is safe and prosperous and it will continue being that and will only grow economically, military and politically and thus gain even more influence. Despite leading in all 3 disciplines already.

Nothing more, nothing less. This says it all:

1525778_631340816960568_2082250434_n.jpg

Says the stateless and useless Kurd whose people never even had their own country and who are leading when it comes to honor killings, stoning people, circumcising women and in general being useless.:lol:

Take a sheep head Central Asian nomad. Maybe that way it can give you the strength to establish the first Kurdish state in history.:lol:

That's apparently a national delicacy unlike the uromastyx which is only eaten by a tiny minority in Najd. It is not even eaten anywhere else in KSA. Lastly that is the only "strange" eating in the Arab cuisine. So much for that.:lol:

137111705.62Toco39.EpzIMGP91171.jpg

272258772_3a3d6829be.jpg

Arab cuisine is 100 times more well-known in the world than Iranian cuisine, LOL.

Most non-Middle Eastern people think that Iran is an Arab country, LOL.

Just go to London, Paris or any other major European/Western city etc. Full of Arab restaurants.

Hell, stable Arab dishes such as shawarma, falafel, hummus etc. can be eaten on every street corner of the world.

Coffee too which is an Arab drink.

KSA/Yemeni cuisine is Arab cuisine.

Back
Top Bottom