What's new

Iraq and Iran plot oil revolution in challenge to Saudi Arabia

When you reply to me quote me, this is the truth you start offtopic now start your own chitchat and do it there.

It can take sanctions of Iran and put it on others, it can do anything it wants.

That's something I decide not you. Maybe you should do the same or gtfo.

When there will be low IQ Farsi members trolling in Arab threads and topics and double users there will be a counter. So get used to it and stop crying. Or go join the Farsis for all I care.

This whole thread is also a trolling thread.

That's something I decide not you. Maybe you should do the same or gtfo.

When there will be low IQ Farsi members trolling in Arab threads and topics and double users there will be a counter. So get used to it and stop crying. Or go join the Farsis for all I care.

This whole thread is also a trolling thread.

Look how retarded.

When there will be low IQ Farsi members trolling in Arab threads
I just showed you in my previous post on this page how you started trolling this thread.

This thread was made a trolling thread by you first of all if you did not know.
This thread was never a trolling thread until you came spreading vermin all over the place.

Look how retarded.

I just showed you in my previous post on this page how you started trolling this thread.

This thread was made a trolling thread by you first of all if you did not know.
This thread was never a trolling thread until you came spreading vermin all over the place.

Says the guy who was recently banned for 1 month due to trolling and who just trolled my KSA-India thread.

What don't you understand? If there were no low IQ Farsi trolls and double users trolling in Arab topics every day and meddling there would not be any reaction. Do you see me and other Arab users writing in their section? We do not care.
So as I said get used to it or prevent them from doing the trolling then you will not see anything.

Of course this is a trolling thread. Inviting all the idiots to this thread.

:lol:

The GCC alone sits on about 40% of all the oil and gas reserves in the world.

The only regional country that can threaten the GCC is Israel. Not a sanctioned, poor, crime, drug, mut'ah, rafida etc. ridden country and another country that is on the bring of collapse and who already cannot control its territory as seen in Iraqi Kurdistan.

But let people dream.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

This is all Hasani does on this forum. Starting troll wars. Nobody was trolling in this thread before his post. He is racist to many nationalities. I personally have seen him say extremely racist things about Berbers, Persians, Kurds, Turks and Russians.

Yet he never even gets temporary ban, let alone permanent one.

Says the guy who was recently banned for 1 month due to trolling and who just trolled my KSA-India thread

What don't you understand? If there were no low IQ Farsi trolls and double users trolling in Arab topics every day and meddling there would not be any reaction. Do you see me and other Arab users writing in their section? We do not care.
So as I said get used to it or prevent them from doing the trolling then you will not see anything.

Of course this is a trolling thread. Inviting all the idiots to this thread.

that’s repetetive

All one should do is read Al-Hasani's comments on Skyscrapercity, to understand what a mentally messed fool he really is.

:lol:

Says the troll.

Drug is a fact. Your lovely Mullah country has the world record in that discipline together with your Afghan neighbors. Mut'ah has nothing to do with racism. That's just a fact and a widespread practice in your Mullah run country.

You can cry all you want. Moderators in private have told me that I am a good member that contributes to this forum and my number of thanks and threads made tells it all as well.
Rafida is a counter to the horde of you Iranian trolls and double users that are shouting "Vahabi" this and that.

Besides Rafida means deflector in Arabic and that was something the early Shias called themselves.

There is much debate of the exact origin of rafida; one example of an early instance is from the Maḥāsin of Aḥmad ibn Muḥammad Barqī, who died in 888 CE. A section of theMaḥāsin reveals occasions of the use of rafida ascribed to Ja'far al-Sadiq:

A man came to Ja'far al-Sadiq saying that someone had warned him against becoming a Rafidi and Ja'far replied "By God, this name which God has granted you is excellent, as long as you follow our teaching and do not attribute lies to us." Muhammad al-Baqir also mentioned an instance when he pointed at himself stating "I am one of the Rafida."[1]

Now keep crying.

These people have no brains, retards you keep telling them this is not a trolling thread they don’t understand it.

Al-Hasani:

Otherwise we are in complete agreement. And I am not an Arab nationalist I am just proud of being an Arab and find it sad when other Arabs (Iraqi Arabs) feel indifferent considering our own countries great Arab/Islamic past that only Saudi Arabia can rival. Just like I am proud about my mother's European ancestry (Spanish and French). I think all people are proud of their ancestry/countries no matter how many bad things have happened. Even if you want to renounce it there is some part in you that says it's wrong. I know this because once when I was younger I sometimes felt embarrased about being an Arab due to the political climate. I regret that very much today. But well that's my own personal story but I feel it's the same with everyone else, Arab or Mongolian.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There are several Saudi Arabain professors abroad at leading universities in France, USA, UK etc. Not my problem that you do not know them. Where are those Iranian professors? I have never heard or seen anyone.

I already told you to look at something useful such as patents. The number of scientific publications I already explained. 200.000 of the Saudi Arabians who study abroad at leading universities are publicizing their work in their host countries for many reasons. Not back home.

Of course population is crucial when it only comes to numbers and not something actually useful. If USA had a population of 20 million they would not be anywhere near top 20.

Anyway none of this changes the fact that the GCC is leading Iran on virtually all parameters such as economy, HDI, level of crime, happiness, employment rates etc. You name it.

If SA is leading in scientific research, lets suppose patents as you claim, then you have to take into account the fact that a lot of the scientific research done in Saudi are by foreign scholars from the West and Asia. There are lots of Pakistani and Western profs teaching in GCC/Saudi, does that mean that the GCC/Saudi's should get credit for their discoveries/patents/inventions? On the other hand, Iran doesn't have the luxury of inviting Western researchers work there, and with limited resources and with all sorts of sanctions imposed the past 30+ years, it still has managed to beat the odds and ranks in the top 50 today. Which in my opinion is remarkable.

Also, isn't your comment about uniting the Arab population kinda calls for Assabiya of the pre-islamic jahiliyyah era? You know this goes against our teachings, because we have had few great non-arab companions like Salman al-farsi, etc. who were given high ranks by our beloved Prophet SAW. The greatest army muslim general was Saladin Ayyobi who liberated the 3 holy sites in Islam was Kurdish, another non-arab. So it is unfair to stereotype and generalize nations, its better to criticize the political leaders than the whole population.

I am trying to be as unbias here as i possible can. Because I grew up in the late 90s in Pak and felt the effect of sanctions by US/West after Pak conducted nuclear tests, prices for even the basic commodities soared immediately and hurt everyone badly. Having gone to private middle school there, I can recall my school tuition increase a few times that year. It wasn't a pleasant experience.

There are Iranian professors all over Canada. I studied at two universities in Canada, UofT and Ryerson, both have a lot of Iranian professors, esp at UofT. In dept of religion Iranian profs are teaching Islamic History (their twisted n effed up version, one time few of us students walked out of class cuz the racist iranian prof degraded Sayidina Umar al Khattab RA, n openly showed hatred for the arabs) and then there are many Iranians in computer/math and other sciences, who tend to be quite secular/liberals n hate religion. I met many GCC arab students here, made a few friends, and most have gone back, others will eventually go back once they finish education because the pay is really well in their home countries, hence no need to work abroad.

Last edited:
Iraq eyes return to Opec quota system
Iraq eyes return to Opec quota system | GulfNews.com

Iraq has for the first time begun preparing for a return to the Opec (Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) production quota system, in a shift of policy that reduces the prospect of oversupply and lower prices in global oil markets.

Iraq, whose oil industry has recovered rapidly since the US-led invasion a decade ago, is expected to be one of the largest sources of supply growth in the oil market over the next decade.

With North American output also rising rapidly due to the shale revolution, some analysts have raised the prospect of a supply glut unless Opec can control production.

Until now Iraq has insisted that other members of the producers’ group, which controls around a third of the world’s oil production, should accommodate its growth. But speaking to reporters on Tuesday, Dr Hussain Al Shahristani, Iraq’s deputy prime minister for energy, said the country had started preparing the ground for a return to the quota system.

“Discussions would have to be held at Opec when we reach four to 5 million barrels of production capacity,” he said. “We are preparing a proposal for calculating quotas for Opec members and criteria to be used for that.”

Al Shahristani said other Opec members were aware of Iraq’s work, and would have their own proposals.

Opec produces around 30 million barrels a day of crude with each member assigned a target, although these are not disclosed to the public. Iraq has been excluded from these quotas for many years because of the impact of sanctions and war on its oil industry.

Tough negotiations

However, Iraqi production has recovered rapidly in recent years leading to pressure within the cartel for Baghdad to adopt production discipline as well. Iraq currently produces 3 million barrels of crude oil a day, second only to Saudi Arabia within Opec.

The comments from Al Shahristani mark a more conciliatory tone that sets the stage for tough negotiations within Opec, where Iraq has been competing with Saudi Arabia for market share in Asia and particularly China.

Iraq is aiming for just over 4 million barrels a day of production by the end of this year, although analysts are sceptical. Al Shahristani said this target did not mean that discussions would necessarily have to start this year. Recent weeks have seen leading forecasting bodies raise their estimates for global oil demand, due to strong consumption in the US.

Al Shahristani said: “For the time being we are working on the assumption that there will be room for Iraqi crude without squeezing anyone seriously.”

Storage facilities

But if Iranian production were to increase significantly this year as a result of discussions on its nuclear programme, Al Shahristani said that would “obviously” expedite discussions within Opec.

Analysts reckon growth in Iraqi exports this year could be challenged by problems with storage facilities on the Faw peninsula in Southern Iraq.

Bad weather has repeatedly forced BP to cut back production at its giant Rumaila oil field.

Al Shahristani acknowledged: “Curtailment due to bad weather could . . . cause a production loss.”

Separately, Al Shahristani said Iraq planned to start importing natural gas from neighbour Iran as soon as April despite continuing western sanctions against Tehran’s energy sector. Al Shahristani said his government had explained to the US that Iraq had no other way of providing electricity for its population.

“We explained that getting gas for our power plants is not a luxury.”

NO SUBHUMAN TROLLS

If SA is leading in scientific research, lets suppose patents as you claim, then you have to take into account the fact that a lot of the scientific research done in Saudi are by foreign scholars from the West and Asia. There are lots of Pakistani and Western profs teaching in GCC/Saudi, does that mean that the GCC/Saudi's should get credit for their discoveries/patents/inventions? On the other hand, Iran doesn't have the luxury of inviting Western researchers work there, and with limited resources and with all sorts of sanctions imposed the past 30+ years, it still has managed to beat the odds and ranks in the top 50 today. Which in my opinion is remarkable.
Also, isn't your comment about uniting the Arab population kinda calls for Assabiya of the pre-islamic jahiliyyah era? You know this goes against our teachings, because we have had few great non-arab companions like Salman al-farsi, etc. who were given high ranks by our beloved Prophet SAW. The greatest army muslim general was Saladin Ayyobi who liberated the 3 holy sites in Islam was Kurdish, another non-arab. So it is unfair to stereotype and generalize nations, its better to criticize the political leaders than the whole population.
I am trying to be as unbias here as i possible can. Because I grew up in the late 90s in Pak and felt the effect of sanctions by US/West after Pak conducted nuclear tests, prices for even the basic commodities soared immediately and hurt everyone badly. Having gone to private middle school there, I can recall my school tuition increase a few times that year. It wasn't a pleasant experience.
There are Iranian professors all over Canada. I studied at two universities in Canada, UofT and Ryerson, both have a lot of Iranian professors, esp at UofT. In dept of religion Iranian profs are teaching Islamic History (their twisted n effed up version, one time few of us students walked out of class cuz the racist iranian prof degraded Sayidina Umar al Khattab RA, n openly showed hatred for the arabs) and then there are many Iranians in computer/math and other sciences, who tend to be quite secular/liberals n hate religion. I met many GCC arab students here, made a few friends, and most have gone back, others will eventually go back once they finish education because the pay is really well in their home countries, hence no need to work abroad.
I think being so much open minded is the reason why Iranians love Pakistanis so much.

Keep having fairytales.

KSA's coastline alone is bigger than ALL of Iran's coastline. The GCC TOTAL coastline is over 2 times bigger than that of Iran and has access to the beautiful Red Sea and from there to the Mediterranean Sea, to the Gulf and to the ARABIAN SEA and from there the Indian OCEAN.

As I said you are behind on practically every level and will continue to be so.

UAE's economy is nearly as big as that of Iran, LOL. Let alone the living standards in GCC which are 4-5 times better.

Mind you the GCC will only expand in the future. The aim is an united Sunni Arab world. Iran is no match to the GCC alone then think about an united Sunni Arab Arab world. No chance whatsoever. There is a bigger chance of you Farsis returning to the Kazakh Steppe than you ever being a worthy opponent to such an entity.

In fact UAE and Qatar combined have a bigger economy and influence than Iran. Laughable.:lol:
sectarian they always try to hide behind the sectarianism that's the only hope for the GCC regimes and they will fail because your time is gone we are heading towards the rule of the people not tyrants.

Wow that is huge, can you tell me more about it?

I heard that Aramco is the world's "most valuable company" due to it's sheer reserves, which make it potentially 15 times larger than Exxon Mobil.

(Though in terms of current "market capitalization", the two largest companies in the world are Chinese banks).

Aramco to add 160bn barrels to oil reservesOil & Gas - ZawyaAramco to add 160bn barrels to oil reserves

The plan was announced in the begging of this year by the president of Saudi Aramco that the company will add 16bn barrels to its current reserve.

sectarian they always try to hide behind the sectarianism that's the only hope for the GCC regimes and they will fail because your time is gone we are heading towards the rule of the people not tyrants.

Just ignore.

Iraq has many plans of industrialization already, IMO the foundation for good development is laid but there are many obstacles.
Nevertheless Iraq wont be an only oil/gas exporting state, this is just currently after the wars, setting up industries takes time. Security is vital, the rest follows.

Back
Top Bottom