What's new

Iraq and Iran plot oil revolution in challenge to Saudi Arabia

"KSA sanctioned the world". Thats when I really stopped reading. :lol:
The only "power" KSA has is the one the US grants it. Otherwise you just be another Somalia. In fact, KSA may not even have existed but split up to several tribal enclaves. haha
Otherwise a tribal country of 20 million is in no position impose its will on the world. lol
Read:
Immediate economic effects
1973 oil crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Entire Sunni Arab world or entire sunni muslim world?

Anyways, Despite having much smaller GDP and standard of living, Iran is leap years ahead of the gulf countries in research. It's only behind Egypt on the global rankings in research amongst the Muslim countries. In the Arab world Egypt is the only country with good scientific educational base.

I am not making these up, you might want to check the rankings here. SJR - International Science Ranking

That is only half of the truth. Iran has not done anything in terms of science. Mention one significant thing that has not been a ripoff? The number of scientific publications matters little. It's the quality of those. I could make 10 in 2 years at my local university here in Europe. Most of the publications made by Saudi Arabina students (there are 200.000 abroad more per capita than in any other country) are made in the host countries. If I made a scientific publication in chemical engineering it would count on the list of Denmark and not KSA.

You need to look at the number of patents as well and here KSA is leading Iran by a significant margin.

Besides according to your link then KSA is number 45 in the world out of over 200 countries. Iran's number of scientific publications (99,9% of dubious and non-important quality) correspondents fine with the fact that the Iranian population is nearly 3 times bigger. So that's a non-achievement.

When you look at all the parameters that matters then KSA and the GCC are light years ahead of Iran.

Entire Sunni Arab world or entire sunni muslim world?

Anyways, Despite having much smaller GDP and standard of living, Iran is leap years ahead of the gulf countries in research. It's only behind Egypt on the global rankings in research amongst the Muslim countries. In the Arab world Egypt is the only country with good scientific educational base.

I am not making these up, you might want to check the rankings here. SJR - International Science Ranking

Iran has the most rapid scientific progress in the world, so we'll inevitably move up on that list.

Iran is top of the world in science growth - science-in-society - 28 March 2011 - New Scientist

Now the US produces it’s own.

You all forget how much of an impact 1991 had on the region, the US established and still maintains bases all over GCC, Kuwait : 10.000, Qatar something the same, Bahrain is their naval base with a huge amount of firepower, UAE airforce base.
They can respond militarily, they can drink oil/gas of Kuwait/Qatar/UAE if it comes down to it, nothing you can do about it so spare us this powerful story, not impressed.

No Arab state or alliance or Iran is a match to the US.

It's written in black and white for all to see. All the other data is correct.

Anyway the GCC coastline is much much bigger in total and has access to 3 seas directly and from two of them to the nearby Mediterranean Sea and Indian Ocean.

That is only half of the truth. Iran has not done anything in terms of science. Mention one significant thing that has not been a ripoff? The number of scientific publications matters little. It's the quality of those. I could make 10 in 2 years at my local university here in Europe. Most of the publications made by Saudi Arabina students (there are 200.000 abroad more per capita than in any other country) are made in the host countries. If I made a scientific publication in chemical engineering it would count on the list of Denmark and not KSA.

You need to look at the number of patents as well and here KSA is leading Iran by a significant margin.

Besides according to your link then KSA is number 45 in the world out of over 200 countries. Iran's number of scientific publications (99,9% of dubious and non-important quality) correspondents fine with the fact that the Iranian population is nearly 3 times bigger. So that's a non-achievement.

When you look at all the parameters that matters then KSA and the GCC are light years ahead of Iran.
You can't use the population argument against Iran. If thats the case, US beats the entire world, including China and India combined.

There are far more Iranian professors in Western universities than there are professors from the Gulf or Saudi, infact theres none. Having more students studying abroad doesn't necessarily mean that they are involved in scientific research. Canada has over 30k saudi's students studying here I read a while ago. If Saudi spent that money building scientific institutions, they would have been far ahead in fact on the top 30 list in 10 years.

I hope to see it happen one day insha'Allah.

You can't use the population argument against Iran. If thats the case, US beats the entire world, including China and India combined.

There are far more Iranian professors in Western universities than there are professors from the Gulf or Saudi, infact theres none. Having more students studying abroad doesn't necessarily mean that they are involved in scientific research. Canada has over 30k saudi's students studying here I read a while ago. If Saudi spent that money building scientific institutions, they would have been far ahead in fact on the top 30 list in 10 years. I hope to see it happens.

There are several Saudi Arabain professors abroad at leading universities in France, USA, UK etc. Not my problem that you do not know them. Where are those Iranian professors? I have never heard or seen anyone.

I already told you to look at something useful such as patents. The number of scientific publications I already explained. 200.000 of the Saudi Arabians who study abroad at leading universities are publicizing their work in their host countries for many reasons. Not back home.

Of course population is crucial when it only comes to numbers and not something actually useful. If USA had a population of 20 million they would not be anywhere near top 20.

Anyway none of this changes the fact that the GCC is leading Iran on virtually all parameters such as economy, HDI, level of crime, happiness, employment rates etc. You name it.

It's written in black and white for all to see. All the other data is correct.

Anyway the GCC coastline is much much bigger in total and has access to 3 seas directly and from two of them to the nearby Mediterranean Sea and Indian Ocean.

Didn’t I tell you earlier all you do is spam repetitive offtopic shit

Indeed, Saudi Arabia does not have a chance against Iran alone. Saudi Arabia unfortunately I'm sad to say overly underestimated their strength when merely they haven't even fought a single modern wars, not even one except fighting some of militant in Yemen who accepted the truce but yet continued to remain active.

The sanctions in Iran is disappearing soon enough, allowing to revive Shah era wealthy Iran while enjoying the proxies against Saudi with no words from the international community whereas Saudi Arabia urge them to do actions against the mullah when they'll not and in fact are more concerned to Saudi Arabia than Iran because of their policies with approving religious figures to allow funding Al Qaeda which is a threat to national security and Iranian sponsored militias are not blacklisted terrorist organization nor been condemned by the West. For instance, Hezbollah is under the TO but has ties with France while Iran is the ally of Hassan hence no reaction from the international community when they fought in Syria with several foreign Shiite factions but concerned on Al Qaeda. Not to mention US is now sharing intel with Hezbollah to counter jihadi affiliated in Lebanon and assisting Iraq, the two countries giving assistance to Assad while the US blabbering claim to support the friend of Syria opposition.

To summary this, Shiites are generally less moderate than Suunis and thus no one cares. Once King Abdullah dies, there is a possibility of an armed conflict with Islamist v Pro Al Saud v Shiites in the Gulf since the Middle East is boiling with no stability once leader is removed. This gives the opportunity for Iran to arm the Shiites and annex the oil areas which is populated by Shiites and to Bahrain and Kuwait then UAE Islands and Yemen. We now understood why the Gulf is announcing compulsory military service.

I respect your analysis as it reflects a very good background of the politics and geo-strategy of the ME . However, I think Saudi Arabia is stronger than Iran, since it owns the latest of weaponry systems, including it's air force which has an obvious air superiority over Iran's. War experience is a plus of course to any army, but it's not everything. Today, armies get training in actual war theaters, and Saudi Arabian army conduct regular and extensive war drills with different armies around the world and that includes, America, Britain and France, the thing that Iran lacks, which means it doesn't catch up with the developing war techniques and tactics. I would like to remind you that it was America which helped Western Europe defeating Germany in WW1 and WW2, although it had very little war experience in comparison to the war-involved countries.

The second part is BS, Saudi Arabia is targeted by Qaeda, and it was the first to fight it and still.

Regarding the third part, the coming king has been already chosen with no objections:

%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86.jpg

That's all I see you doing. Crying again? The off-topic posts were started by your Farsi trolls and double users. I am just sticking to facts.

Yes I cry umad ?
Last time on the Syria thread I showed you how you started offtopic with a reply to Surenas starting about Kurds, again here your the one starting the off topic as always.

LET ME PROVE IT AGAIN

YOUR FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD
The GCC alone sits on about 40% of all the oil and gas reserves in the world.

The only regional country that can threaten the GCC is Israel. Not a sanctioned, poor, crime, drug, mut'ah, rafida etc. ridden country and another country that is on the bring of collapse and who already cannot control its territory as seen in Iraqi Kurdistan.

But let people dream.

What is your answer to that ?

Those are just facts. Replying to Farsi double users and low IQ individuals. Will continue as long as they meddle in Arab affairs and troll. So don't cry.

Now the US produces it’s own.

You all forget how much of an impact 1991 had on the region, the US established and still maintains bases all over GCC, Kuwait : 10.000, Qatar something the same, Bahrain is their naval base with a huge amount of firepower, UAE airforce base.
They can respond militarily, they can drink oil/gas of Kuwait/Qatar/UAE if it comes down to it, nothing you can do about it so spare us this powerful story, not impressed.

No Arab state or alliance or Iran is a match to the US.
I never said they are stronger than the USA or can match it, BUT, it simply can't impose sanctions on them like it did with Iran at all. The world and dollar live on what those countries produce.

Those are just facts. Replying to Farsi double users and low IQ individuals. Will continue as long as they meddle in Arab affairs and troll. So don't cry.

When you reply to me quote me, this is the truth you start offtopic now start your own chitchat and do it there.

I never said they are stronger than the USA or can match it, BUT, it simply can't impose sanctions on them like it did with Iran at all. The world and dollar live on what those countries produce.

It can take sanctions of Iran and put it on others, it can do anything it wants.

Back
Top Bottom