What's new

Iran's Zafar Satellites

Kiarash

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Iran's Minister of Information and Communications Technology tweets: good snowy morning, by the effort of our young scholars Zafar 1 and Zafar 2 satellites have passed their tests successfully and will be sent to the space center to be put in orbit today. This satellite and satellite carrier and both two important research steps. Hoping for success.

20200119_011022.jpg

Iran's space industry has lost almost 7 years of proper activity in the current administration of Rouhani. The lack of launches etc is simply disgraceful . This is exactly what happened what you allow a critically important technology to become a puppet of the politicians and their politics. It's clear to me that during this current administration, the space activities will not be able to take off properly, pun intended. The real question to me is this. Why is the supreme leader of Iran allowing this to happen to Iran's space industry? Why did he not intervene to insulate the space program from politics?

hmm many steelballs can be placed in these sattelites.. for iran it could be a good weapon to consider..

if you have 10 of them releasing all steelballs it would be a disaster for all nations.. simply forget the space than :D

hmm many steelballs can be placed in these sattelites.. for iran it could be a good weapon to consider..

if you have 10 of them releasing all steelballs it would be a disaster for all nations.. simply forget the space than :D

:enjoy:

Useless weapon

Theres just one problem....you need a functioning space program in order to successfully launch satellites.
What iran has these days is a gutted space program that pretty exists in name only,and it will likely require quite a bit of both time and money to get it back to at least where it was in 2015.

Any updates guys?

NO! If Iran's communication minister is picking this time to announce the successful testing of the ARASH post boost engine then I would have to say I'm officially worried about the Zafar Sat!

upload_2020-2-8_10-20-0.png

Back
Top Bottom