What's new

Iran to Launch New Satellite in Coming Days

this is not just a satellite launch !

this is a technology demonstrating mission ... :smart:

engine's thrust going to increase about 10-15% :smokin:

we will have something comparable with SpaceX Merlin-1C in the arsenal !!! :azn:

How are you man
Everything fine :smitten:

Adversity breeds excellence.

All the best to Iran from an Indian
Best of luck yo Iran :tup:
best of luck to Iran...:tup:
Persians r really catching up fast in space race.:D
Best of luck Iran. :)

Hope we will do space missions together one day.

1308127884_iran-india%20(1).jpg

my gratitude to my indian brothers !! :smitten::smitten:

thank u all for your support :yahoo:

If you don't have strategic subsystem capabilities such as foto detectors, big lenses, transponders, maybe HAL propulsion, sun cells which enables you to build your own spy satellites which has a resolution below 1m, Then, Having an ambitious of building satellite launcher platforms doesn't proivde any serious capabilities to you. Under this ciscumstances, While Others you are competing with, are watching all your steps one by one, As a result of this d@ck measure policies, You just busy to send monkeys into space to emphasize "Look How serious Satellite Launch capabilities Iran have" but At the end, The winner will always be the one which have strong satellite system/subsystem technologies in their hands.

I think Iran should have a serious industrial plan based on requirements of facts instead of considering cold war era politic competitions or power stregth propaganda activities...

Last edited:
If you don't have strategic subsystem capabilities such as foto detectors, big lenses, transponders, maybe HAL propulsion, sun cells which enables you to build your own spy satellites which has a resolution below 1m, Then, Having an ambitious of building satellite launcher platforms doesn't proivde any serious capabilities to you. Under this ciscumstances, While Others you are competing with, are watching all your steps one by one, As a result of this d@ck measure policies, You just busy to send monkeys into space to emphasize "Look How serious Satellite Launch capabilities Iran have" but At the end, The winner will always be the one which have strong satellite system/subsystem technologies in their hands.

I think Iran should have a serious industrial plan based on requirements of facts instead of considering cold war era politic competitions or power stregth propaganda activities...

look pal . i dont know why my brother turkish members call u an expert ! who ever you are , u just seem to be waiting here all day , looking for an excuse to come here and post a troll-ish comment on iranian achievements !! read this : Qaher F-313 passing taxi tests ...

anyhow pal , come back when turkey could send some O2 molecules to space (with all due respect )

and for your info and for the sake of conversation , read this ! this can help you with the details of the sats which iran is going to send to SPACE ! :

Iranian Space Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U see , space tech is not something that one can master in 1 night !! so what u see is the result of 30 yr old effort !!!

iran is unveiling its 4th gen carrier , while other muslim countries just sit and bi*ch about our achievements .

sorry pal , i really didnt want to be rude here

I can understand your obsession !

who is going to send our satellites !?

russia ?

china ?

india ?

USA ??????????????????

we need our own goddamn space launch vehicle !

& about the monkey !

this is the first step for a manned mission ...

we need to go out there ... we are not turkey !

we don't think like turkish people ...

I can understand your obsession !

who is going to send our satellites !?

russia ?

china ?

india ?

USA ??????????????????

we need our own goddamn space launch vehicle !

& about the monkey !

this is the first step for a manned mission ...

we need to go out there ... we are not turkey !

we don't think like turkish people ...

Why did you send a monkey :(

You could have sent your politicians and experimented how hot air affects space XD

Back
Top Bottom