What's new

Iran to Launch New Satellite in Coming Days

look pal . i dont know why my brother turkish members call u an expert ! who ever you are , u just seem to be waiting here all day , looking for an excuse to come here and post a troll-ish comment on iranian achievements !! read this : Qaher F-313 passing taxi tests ...

anyhow pal , come back when turkey could send some O2 molecules to space (with all due respect )

and for your info and for the sake of conversation , read this ! this can help you with the details of the sats which iran is going to send to SPACE ! :

Iranian Space Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U see , space tech is not something that one can master in 1 night !! so what u see is the result of 30 yr old effort !!!

iran is unveiling its 4th gen carrier , while other muslim countries just sit and bi*ch about our achievements .

sorry pal , i really didnt want to be rude here

After unveiling the real qaher , they are going to feel like a fool !!!

Hamase was a part of Fotros project ...

here is a IQ test !

Hamase >>> Fotros

Unveiled qaher >>> :ph34r:

So ... let them cry !

Why did you send a monkey :(

You could have sent your politicians and experimented how hot air affects space XD

Excuse me !

Where are you from ? :coffee:

Don't know much about their politicians but they could have taken few from us :P

Could have escaped jupiter's escape velocity too :D

here is a IQ test !

Hamase >>> Fotros

So ... let them cry !

Excuse me !

Leave the poor guy alone. Bluster and bravado are part of the Turkish psyche.

Like how corruption is part of the indian psyche hahahaha.

Wait :(

here is a IQ test !

Hamase >>> Fotros

So ... let them cry !

Excuse me !

I am from India. And I apologise if my post was offensive :)

I believe, a country's progress cannot be halted by any restriction/sanction from outside...
A large country like Iran has enough resources to progress on its own....
All these hype about globalization is actually nothing.....globalization creates dependency......
You want to be independent, do things on your own....it will take more time ofcourse.....but success will come eventually...

Congrats Iran....:tup:

Congratulations to Iran.
It really is amazing how far they have come despite sanctions!

I can understand your obsession !

who is going to send our satellites !?

russia ?

china ?

india ?

USA ??????????????????

we need our own goddamn space launch vehicle !
As a matter of fact - Yes.
Iran can send sats to space using Indian launchers. India has sent other countries payloads many times. However India is constrained by lack of an Indian Cryogenic engine. If the payload is under that weight, India can easily send Iranian sats to orbit.

Congratulations to Iran.

Iran can send sats to space using Indian launchers. India has sent other countries payloads many times. However India is constrained by lack of an Indian Cryogenic engine. If the payload is under that weight, India can easily send Iranian sats to orbit.

thanks ...

As a matter of fact - your leaders refused to do ! :coffee:

thanks ...

Majority of our arms deals now come from U.S. and Israel plus future strategies.

Indian people are quite another matter.

I am sure Indians probably want closer ties. But doing so would step on other ties

thanks ...

Very surprising.
Would you please give a link to substantiate the claim?

ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) operates a commercial Company - Antrix Corp. Antrix launches foreign payloads quite regularly - there generally is no need for any approval from political authorities.

I can understand your obsession !

who is going to send our satellites !?

russia ?

china ?

india ?

USA ??????????????????

IMHO, If you had asked India.....India could not have refused.....afterall, we did that for Israel and said, 'it's all about business, nothing against Iran'......so, if you had asked us or will ask in future to launch an important satellite for you......we won't refuse...if not for anything else, just to prove our neutrality......I think.

Could have escaped jupiter's escape velocity too :D

Leave the poor guy alone. Bluster and bravado are part of the Turkish psyche.

Like how corruption is part of the indian psyche hahahaha.

Wait :(

I am from India. And I apologise if my post was offensive :)

Congratulations to Iran.

I believe, a country's progress cannot be halted by any restriction/sanction from outside...
A large country like Iran has enough resources to progress on its own....
All these hype about globalization is actually nothing.....globalization creates dependency......
You want to be independent, do things on your own....it will take more time ofcourse.....but success will come eventually...

Congrats Iran....:tup:

in the past days , we were overwhelmed by our brothers and sisters from india for their outstanding support ! :D :D

thank u all , hope we can return your favor soon :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

in the past days , we were overwhelmed by our brothers and sisters from india for their outstanding support ! :D :D

thank u all , hope we can return your favor soon :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Unfortunately Indian diplomacy is doing a tightrope walk between maintaining cordial relations between Iran on one hand and not pissing off the israelis and the Americans on the other

Very surprising.
Would you please give a link to substantiate the claim?

ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) operates a commercial Company - Antrix Corp. Antrix launches foreign payloads quite regularly - there generally is no need for any approval from political authorities.

In the real world, things working the other way !!!

Back
Top Bottom