What's new

Iran to Launch New Satellite in Coming Days

You can speak like that is an indicator of your knowledge regarding the things happening in R&D centers of Iran. Would you please enlighten us about the technologies I have mentioned above to emphasize what Iran revealed as %100 indigenous or fully self sufficient industry under the sanctions?

Don't get every f@cking things as an offence...

Safir-3 SLV designed for sending a 700 kg satellite into polar orbit ...

can you explain to me this sentence !

Choose one :frown:

We call you our brothers just because you're our brothers in islam !!!!

How can indians be your brothers ?????

Brothers in humanity?

How can an Nigerian or a Brazilian be my brother? Because we belong to the brotherhood of humanity. We bleed red, we cry we laugh.

Frankly the world could use more love

troll_brothers_by_moooseguy-d50qusc.jpg

^^^ good finish for a thread !!

goddamit !! i just ruined it
mix1-irangif461.gif

Soheil , why are you fooling yourself ..... !?

you know this new government won't do anything because " uncle SAM will get angry " so why you continue to ridicule ourselves !?

Soheil , why are you fooling yourself ..... !?

you know this new government won't do anything because " uncle SAM will get angry " so why you continue to ridicule ourselves !?

military stuff and plans to produce military equipment are out of government hand. they just can manage how and when unveil products, and how much they should allot budget to "defence ministry" if upper hands in the country have no problem with it. and defence ministry is only a part of our military organization and industries.

I am here to share my thinking about threads whose subects interest me a lot, mostly industrial achievements of Turkey and other countries. I don't know Why my compatriots calling me as an expert, maybe It is about dominating some serious informations and development periods of Turkish industrial achievements. What makes me differ from most of you Iranians is maybe I am looking events from realistic frames, While you from nationalistic living in a deep dream. Most of you don't have any idea How difficult development of such technologies, Even If you develop, How they are going to provide similar performances like Western proven equivalents that wasted their 40-50 years to create serious capablities, Which technologies or subsystems create the products you proudly mention with "%100 indigenous" words...etc

At this aspect, Tell me which part of my above statements you object to ? Do you have E/O tech. that provide below 1m resolution on satellites ? What about photodetectors mostly SWIR ? Germanium based Lens technology ? Thin film covering tehnology? HAL...etc If you claim that Iran have all those technologies in hand, Where is your competitive satellites at present? If not, How you are going to call final products as %100 indigenous ? If you don't object to any of those statements, Which menthal approach leads you to call me as a troll ?

I just expressed a friendly advice and emphasized that Instead of wasting your time and money to send monkeys into space, Concantrate over such technologies to reveal competitive satellites. Satellite launchers are designed to carry high value satellites into space. Without Satellite = No need satellite launcher...

That was the point for the people who can understand it...

Really getting tired of turks talking about their EO.
Aselsan EO is a made in turkey case that holds western image intensifier. You can't make the intensifier which is the only main part. Stop bragging for what you don't have.

Gokturk1 is Italian except the cupholders which are made in turkey.

military stuff and plans to produce military equipment are out of government hand. they just can manage how and when unveil products, and how much they should allot budget to "defence ministry" if upper hands in the country have no problem with it. and defence ministry is only a part of our military organization and industries.

that is the only hope ...

Back
Top Bottom