What's new

Five Foreign Satellites to be Launched by Indian Space Research Organization

what about the first line, that says it all...that technology was used by Russia commercially...then it came to indian hands..

and second line showing support, i dint said what kinda support... it could be any...(what a country is capable of, is providing)..so y r u so much exaggerated ..? ;)

Popeye:argh: the Sailor man... pom pom :sleep:
so go for sailing,, u dont have anything on this land... :P
Exaggerated? Which part?

I assume that you read through the thread from the beginning. That will be revealing.
Thank you.

I scanned through. I am not a subject-matter expert when it comes to Indian satellite program. I have just cautioned about use of bad language. If you are right, you can easily disprove him. I believe someone has answered him quite well. That should suffice for anyone with an interest in the subject and willing to apply his mind.

Please no more OT. Either continue the discussion or ignore it.

Glad to hear it.

The delay has made our second made Indonesian satellite program get delayed too .

This will bring our first Indonesian made satellite into the sky, insyaALLAH.

:cheers:

Exaggerated? Which part?
Exaggerated means over stress .. written on that post means on that matter (Over stressing on that matter).. should we have to give reason with examples so u can understand... ?

10297790_1519691891587501_3127087929602151330_n.jpg

10478239_1517218268501530_5629265880309386999_n.jpg

Exaggerated means over stress .. written on that post means on that matter (Over stressing on that matter).. should we have to give reason with examples so u can understand... ?

If you doesn't know much about these stuff,it is better to shut up.

Back
Top Bottom