ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
3500.jpg

4520.jpg

Well, Shit! is how Iranians reacted to the final draw today :rofl:

Next time in Qatar maybe? :partay:

Group A and H are the easiest and Group B is hands down the death group.

All i care about is we play good and loose like men :lol:

I don't like this idea of classification of nations , the draw should be 100% random draw
iRAN got 0% chance

iRan's weakness is the style similar to Saudi Team , and unfortunately for them Spain / Portugal are Advance Version of Saudi Team

Iran normally struggles vs this style at Asian Level vs Saudia

Morocco plays a 1 touch game when they are on top of their game they can beat any European Team , Morocco's problem is consistency more then talent

Group A and H are the easiest and Group B is hands down the death group.
I know why you say that, but it's wrong.
A and H are very difficult for the teams in them and B is easy for the obviously strong two teams. :p

I'm yet to check other groups.

I don't like this idea of classification of nations , the draw should be 100% random draw
iRAN got 0% chance

iRan's weakness is the style similar to Saudi Team , and unfortunately for them Spain / Portugal are Advance Version of Saudi Team

Iran normally struggles vs this style at Asian Level vs Saudia

Morocco plays a 1 touch game when they are on top of their game they can beat any European Team , Morocco's problem is consistency more then talent

What would you claim if Iran would have end up in a group?

Iran
Brazil
Germany
Portugal

asking for classifications? :ashamed:

I know why you say that, but it's wrong.
A and H are very difficult for the teams in them and B is easy for the obviously strong two teams. :p

I'm yet to check other groups.
No we are not an easy one, last time Messi in last seconds 93rd minutes got Argentina out of a draw . we are not a break time for other teams.

No we are not an easy one, last time Messi in last seconds 93rd minutes got Argentina out of a draw . we are not a break time for other teams.
I know I know. Iran isn't a pushover.
I'm just being a little black and white for fun. But you gotta admit that there's a clear gap between the top two and Iran.

My pick as the death group or the most exciting group is Group F.
Sweden is truly the giant killer and Koreans are fast.
Germany and Mexico will sweat.

none of the teams quali for the world cup is a easy team... the days of easy games against "smal football" nations are long time over...

That brings up momerys from the 2014 world cup as Germany played Algeria in the 1/8 finals and needed to go through the extra time to win 2:1... after the game a silly german reporter intervied Per Mertesacker ...best football interview EVER...

If you look at the game statistics of this game... this game was only won by a minimal higher courage of the German Team... on the pitch both teams were almost equal.
Both teams run their socks off in that game... running by far the most km of all world cup games ever and only this little bit extra will to run a slightly bit more made at the end that one goal different.
One of the Team staff made a interesting claim after the game... it was a moal supreme perfromance and after this they will become world champion... which they did

none of the teams quali for the world cup is a easy team... the days of easy game
True.
With the right strategy, big teams can always be put under pressure in tournaments like the world cup.
The game may turn ugly and too physical, that's another matter.

on what is this list chances of winning based?

Germany Nr 1 FIFA ranking
Germany did not loose a game since 21 games
Germany is the remaining world champion
Germany has won the Confed Cup
Germany has won 10 of its 10 quali games scoring 43goals (new record)

Argentina on 3th place? ...they luckly qualy for the world cup and are placed 3th place?

There's a wrong mentality in our thinking and approach as a nation (besides millions of other wrong things) when it comes to football is that we all want an easy group. We all want to go to the next round with minimal effort.
It's the challenge that makes football so exciting and great to watch. What is the point of beating a low quality team with a high margin? what do we learn form it other than feeling a foolish pride? Just picture an adult team beating a team made of bunch of 12 year olds. What's the fun in that?
It's playing against world class teams that will bring out the best in us and has benefits for our football. We can only get stronger by being challenged by better teams not the other way around.
This group is one of the best things that has happened to our football in a long time!

Back
Top Bottom