Group B 23,25
Group C 19,75
Group D 21,00
Group E 18,25
Group F 26,00
Group G 23,50
Group H 23,75

strongest group is E followed by C and D .... B is only 4th strongest group

Iran have already beaten Iceland and Denmark.

Stop referring to fifa ranking. It means nothing. Norway which is a joke team is a regular top 15 and sometimes even top 10. Just in recent years have they dropped in ranking. Even Iran was ranked nr 15 prior to WC2006. Fifa ranking means nothing.

You are probably a fat middle aged man watching football on you big screen and looking at fifa rankings thinking you have a clue about football

FIFA ranking means everything because it counts only on results and more important it weight results between games that matters and friendlys...

B isn´t strongest group....

average ranking
Group A 43.75
Group B 23,25
Group C 19,75
Group D 21,00
Group E 18,25
Group F 26,00
Group G 23,50
Group H 23,75

strongest group is E followed by C and D .... B is only 4th strongest group

FIFA ranking means everything because it counts only on results and more important it weight results between games that matters and friendlys...
It had other factors, ranking is just one of them.
Like the challenges among the teams, for example in group C France will not face a serious threat, Argentina in group D, Brazil in group E, Germany in group F.
They will go up, but in group B, there are serious challenges. Iran's result with Argentina during 2014 world cup, makes her a serious threat to Spain and Portugal.

It had other factors, ranking is just one of them.
Like the challenges among the teams, for example in group C France will not face a serious threat, Argentina in group D, Brazil in group E, Germany in group F.
They will go up, but in group B, there are serious challenges. Iran's result with Argentina during 2014 world cup, makes her a serious threat to Spain and Portugal.

There is no challenge in Group B too... 1. Spain 2. Portugal... Iran and Marocco have 0 Chance to get through group stage.
Argentina played 2014 only one good game that was the final...and 2014 is 4 years ago and has zerro meaining today

Last edited:
@mohammad45

WOOOOOW DUDE.. WHAT THE HELL HAHA.. That Moroccan team u put there, is it from pre-historical time or what ??? Sorry man, but I just couldn't help myself not responding to this. Yes u are right Benatia is our best player, but that is also like the only player u got right haha. :D
All the other positions has other (better) players right now.. A lot of Iranians are thinking about the game against Spain and Portugal, but believe me you will have the hardest of times against the Moroccan team.. You can look at statistics only if you want, but I am a diehard fan of the Moroccan national team and I follow them for more than 15 years.. And I can tell you one thing, you have drawn the best African team of this moment. We are the only nation who has qualified for this world cup without receiving a goal.

I am looking forward to the world cup and I am especially looking forward to the first game Morocco versus Iran. It will be a live or die game for both countries.. I think the Iranians will play full defence against us, as we have the better players.. I think the game will totally depend on the sharpness of our strikers. We Moroccans never ever play a game without chances, because our players are one of the most technical and skilled players in the world.. So Iranians watch out!! We have a lot of players and a lof of players will be dissapointed not going to the worldcup.

The ideal Moroccan line-up (in my opinion):
---------------- Bencharki -----------
----- Boufal --- Ziyech --- Taarabt ---
---------- Belhanda - El Ahmadi ---
-- Hakimi - Saiss - Benatia - Dirar --
---------------- Munir ----------------

Some strong subs:
- Amine Harit
- Youssef Ait Benasser
- Oussamma Tannane
- Nordin Amrabat
- Khalid Boutaib

We are also waiting right now whether Munir el Haddadi will be given green light to play for Morocco.. If he becomes available as well.. He will probably be the best option on the striker's position.

We will see how the game develops.. But watch out for our Moroccan team. Good luck to you Iranians! Here is a little preview of what you can expect:
Oh well, I am not allowed to put any links :(.. Just write: 'Moroccan Tiki-Taka' on YouTube.

@mohammad45

WOOOOOW DUDE.. WHAT THE HELL HAHA.. That Moroccan team u put there, is it from pre-historical time or what ??? Sorry man, but I just couldn't help myself not responding to this. Yes u are right Benatia is our best player, but that is also like the only player u got right haha. :D
All the other positions has other (better) players right now.. A lot of Iranians are thinking about the game against Spain and Portugal, but believe me you will have the hardest of times against the Moroccan team.. You can look at statistics only if you want, but I am a diehard fan of the Moroccan national team and I follow them for more than 15 years.. And I can tell you one thing, you have drawn the best African team of this moment. We are the only nation who has qualified for this world cup without receiving a goal.

I am looking forward to the world cup and I am especially looking forward to the first game Morocco versus Iran. It will be a live or die game for both countries.. I think the Iranians will play full defence against us, as we have the better players.. I think the game will totally depend on the sharpness of our strikers. We Moroccans never ever play a game without chances, because our players are one of the most technical and skilled players in the world.. So Iranians watch out!! We have a lot of players and a lof of players will be dissapointed not going to the worldcup.

The ideal Moroccan line-up (in my opinion):
---------------- Bencharki -----------
----- Boufal --- Ziyech --- Taarabt ---
---------- Belhanda - El Ahmadi ---
-- Hakimi - Saiss - Benatia - Dirar --
---------------- Munir ----------------

Some strong subs:
- Amine Harit
- Youssef Ait Benasser
- Oussamma Tannane
- Nordin Amrabat
- Khalid Boutaib

We are also waiting right now whether Munir el Haddadi will be given green light to play for Morocco.. If he becomes available as well.. He will probably be the best option on the striker's position.

We will see how the game develops.. But watch out for our Moroccan team. Good luck to you Iranians! Here is a little preview of what you can expect:
Oh well, I am not allowed to put any links :(.. Just write: 'Moroccan Tiki-Taka' on YouTube.
:enjoy:
Thanks for the info. Munir is indeed a good player, and i mentioned that most of Moroccan players are playing in EU leagues so do the Iranians.
But i don't think that Iran will go defensive, because of the proximity between strength and level of two teams, we will see a fair/nice game. However most of the coaches, during these games will show conservative performance. So watch out Moroccan bros! :lol: :tup:

And I can tell you one thing, you have drawn the best African team of this moment.
HeHe:-)
we are best team of Asia too
I like this group we have best team of Europe at this group as well

I've heard a lot of fucking scary story about your team in Iranian websites. for sure nobody here underestimate you guys dude.
we know that You are so strong in defense.

HeHe:-)
we are best team of Asia too
I like this group we have best team of Europe at this group as well

I've heard a lot of fucking scary story about your team in Iranian websites. for sure nobody here underestimate you guys dude.
we know that You are so strong in defense.

The best team of europe is not in your group

3500.jpg

4520.jpg

Well, Shit! is how Iranians reacted to the final draw today :rofl:

Next time in Qatar maybe? :partay:

Group A and H are the easiest and Group B is hands down the death group.

All i care about is we play good and loose like men :lol:

Seems a bit Racists to me!!!!!!

England, France & Germany have practically given themselves a free pass!

Then they put two European powerhouses who aren't white Anglo-Saxons and the strongest team in all of Asia in one group so they can cancel themselves out!

Seems even the World Cup has gone Racist this year!!!!

Iran performed well last time and made Argentina struggle. Who thought Spain would've lost against Netherlands or Chile or Italy and Uruguay losing the group stage to the South American teams? No one.

The world cup is extremely unpredictable (except for Germany of course who will always go through semis as usual).

Last edited:
I wish best for Germany but Portugal is winner of Europe.

and Germany is current world champion and nr 1 in Fifa world ranking and hasn´t lost a game since 2016 Euro Cup.

last world cup game Germany Portugal 4:0 2014
last Olympic game Germany Portugal 4:0 2016
last time Portugal has won against Germany is 17years ago

England, France & Germany have practically given themselves a free pass!
What do you mean.
England is gonna lose to Panama and crash out. :ashamed:

Then they put two European powerhouses who aren't white Anglo-Saxons and the strongest team in all of Asia in one group so they can cancel themselves out!

Seems even the World Cup has gone Racist this year!!!!
Anglo-Saxons and Frenchies will be lucky to have one White player in English or French jersey. o_O

paoidf

TTACH] View attachment 440132[/QUOTE]
What do you mean.
England is gonna lose to Panama and crash out. :ashamed:

Anglo-Saxons and Frenchies will be lucky to have one White player in English or French jersey. o_O

The French considered Zinedine Yazid a French soccer player until he wasn't! If you have ever lived in France you would know how racist the French are not all of them but by a majority! And their soccer players as long as they do good they are French but as soon as they screw up they are foreigners!

As for England they put them in a group that gives them one of the best odds! I would trade Iran's spot with their spot any day! Hell I would trade Iran's spot with any spot in that group any day!

To put Spain and Portugal in one group is both absurd and crazy! The fact that both countries are none anglo-saxson is racists enough & the fact that they put the strongest team in Asia in there group is NUTS and absolutely racially motivated!

Back
Top Bottom